Captain America vs Daredevil who has better Agility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In a agility competition

SamZED
DD.

golem370
Didn't Captain keep up with Beast in gymnastics?

namorsubby
Daredevil is indeed more agile than captain america.

Silent Master
Cap, he also has better agility than Slade and Batman.

Supermex
How does DD have better agility than can if DD is normal human and has the serum...

Even Batman for that matter?

SamZED
Comics. There are only few street level super humans who have better agility than DD despite the fact he's only "peak human".

the Darkone
Cap

leonidas
pretty sure cap could duplicate anything dd could pull off, just that acrobatics are more dd's style and hence that ability is showcased more often.

out of curiosity, how are we defining agility?

thanos-prime
Daredevil.

Oliver North
Originally posted by leonidas
pretty sure cap could duplicate anything dd could pull off, just that acrobatics are more dd's style and hence that ability is showcased more often.

and nobody hates Cap like me

celeyhyga17
Cap in straightforward agility.
DD has that whole super senses thing so down to a science, it helps him when agility is involved.

namorsubby
Daredevil routinely displays more impressive feats of agility/acrobatics. This is fact.

cdtm
DD keeps up with Spidey in agility, doesn't he?

h1a8
DD is seemingly more agile in comics.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
DD keeps up with Spidey in agility, doesn't he?

To a point, yes. Though Peter can very clearly kick things up to a notch that Matt can't.

Tbh, I'd be surprised if there was an agility feat Matt performed that Cap can't match or even exceed.

-Pr-
If it was a case of "who's more flexible" then I'd guess Matt, but Steve should really be able to replicate most if not all of Matt's best showings.

golem370
In a gymnastic setting who can get the hightest score in Floor Exercise, Still Rings, Balance Beam, Vault, Trampoline. Who could score hightest in these events. Scorers Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, Nikki, & Beast.

BUSTER1
I reckon if one is more agile, as far as pure acrobatics go,then I would lean with Matt. I reckon his supersenses give him greater equilibrium than Steve. This is despite Cap having an overall physical advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.