Oh NO , Aliens 5!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dano
Did you all see that they may do a Aliens 5, come on didnt 4 suck bad enough?? I loved the first 2! 3 wasnt the greatest,but okay.

What ideas do you all have to make it a good movie???

---I really think should go to the Aliens home planet, like track them down and have a all out battle!

Augeybana
1 and 2 were good and part 3 no weapons it sucked and 4 sucked also.They ruined a good franchise 5 is just making it worse.They should have a Aleins vs predator movie like the video game.It sad to see a good franchise lost....sad

GordonSkywalker
Alien3 was my favorite. But the next one didn't do so hot. WHY are they making a fifth one of these? This is a sad case of overkill in my opinion.

finti
1 and 2 was cool 3 and 4 sucked, a fifth is not needed

mechmoggy
1 was good, 2 was the best, 3 was goodish and 4 was good for Ripley being so double-hard.

A fifth could be good, if done properly.

finti
most films can be good if done properly, with a good story off course

GordonSkywalker
Of course. That goes without saying. A strong storyline is more important than flashy effects and things. cool

Augeybana
Yeah that what makes sequels bad sometimes the director has a bigger budget and that's what he worried about the most how much money can he spend on flashy things then a good plot.

GordonSkywalker
Oh most definitely. That is why many sequels suck compared to the originals. This goes for remakes as well as sequels.

Augeybana
For remakes to be good they have to be differant then the original the movie "Psycho" the remake was the same in every way the the original except differant actors and it's in color.That was a terrible movie.

GordonSkywalker
The original was hailed as a classic, but the sequels, spinoffs and the remake were all bad in my humble opinion. Anthony Perkins was forever linked with the role of Norman Bates. sad

Dexx
what?...4 was OK. I can't wait for 5...ever since i found out they were making it.

Dano
How did we get on Psycho??

Do you really think it will be any good , Dexx??

Mujaffa
ain't ripley dead yet??? how old is she now???1000-1200 years??

GordonSkywalker
Read the earlier posts in this topic and you will see how the discussion evolved. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GordonSkywalker
As for Ripley, the real Ripley is dead, but was cloned so I imagine it's the clone that is in the new one.

Mujaffa
that wasn't hard to figure out.....but she's like 800-1000 years when she dies in the third..and then something like 500-600(i think) years later she's cloned..

Mujaffa
that wasn't hard to figure out.....but she's like 800-1000 years when she dies in the third..and then something like 500-600(i think) years later she's cloned..

Thomas H
Aliens is probably one of the best movie ever!!

GordonSkywalker
oh shoot, I forgot about all that time she was frozen! I second that remark ,Thomas!

Thomas H
?

GordonSkywalker
I was seconding your remarks about the movie Aliens.

Julie
Aliens....when was this movie made?

GordonSkywalker
Aliens was the first sequel to the 1979 classic Alien. Aliens came out in 1986 I think.

Tex
3 & 4 were liquid crap! I'd much rather see a Leprecahun 6 than an Alien 5!roll eyes (sarcastic)

GordonSkywalker
I could do without either. Instead let's have a marathon of nothing but Police Academy flicks! Hmmm...take a whole day to do that..........

Tex
Police Academy stopped being funny after part 1.

BackFire349
theres worse movies coming out soon.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I can sense them. They are on their way...........

finti
matrix 2 and 3

BackFire349
i doubt those will be bad. although i dont think they'll be as good as teh first one.

Asuka_Langely02
Your all fools......
I can't wait till they make this one. Crossing my fingers Sigourney is still there which she still should be. It's X-men movies and other videogames and comics movies you should be worried about.

Captain REX
This reminds me of my new spoof, "Not Another Alien Movie"

twixety
My idea for Alien 5 would be a starfreighter landing on an apparantly uninhabited planet in order to allow the crew to carry out repairs.
In doing so they pick up a few unwanted guests in the form of an Alien queen and 2 drones. However these aliens do not attack the crew but simply hide in the cargo hold until the ship returns to Earth.
When it does, the aliens escape and start killing people in the warehouse thing where it has docked. Some of the workers in this warehouse manage to escape to warn the (now united) Earth military about the aliens.
The Earth military, desparate for knowledge on the alien creatures, recruit Ripley clone No.8 to provide them with info. about the aliens. However gaps remain in her memory so the Earth military, now under attack from the aliens, clones the original Ripley (the one that returned from the Nostromo) from a blood sample kept on record or something (advances in cloning technology mean she can be cloned really quickly).
The film ends with a giant battle between the alien invaders and the Earth military, with the Ripley clone being killed. The final scene ends with the original Ripley dying, her ordeal with the aliens finally over.
New hero characters could be introduced, e.g. those who escape from the alien ravaged warehouse and members of the Earth military with Ripley bowing out of the franchise in style. Hopefully!

Kes
The 1st is too old but the original idea makes it really good. 2nd was the best! 3rd as a good ending that compensates (sp) for the bad movie, though after you seen it once it becames a bad movie. 4th is entertaning. Not a good storie but it has good moments. One of those bad movies that i watch all the time. If they make a 5th only would a very good storie and some over the top action scenes.

glenn
Think about the terminator trilogy. I mean the first one was made in 1984 and now 19 years later they decide to make a third. Can't wait.

Darth Vicious
I think only the first 2 deserve to be part of the franchise, 3 & 4 damn they sucked if theres a 5 i would take Sig Weaver out and start something new, maybe Aliens in earth or a different planet

DaniloV
mmmmmmmm...i don't agree with some of the replys over here (talking about Alien 3) the movie was really well made and it had a claustrofobic vein, that drove me crazy as hell, the death of Ripley was very touching and the way she should have gone, the movie that ruined the franchise for ME was Alien resurrection...and that particular movie was good until it is revealed that Queen Alien gives birth to the aliens like a woman does (ugh) and when the newly born human-alien hybrid sayd "moma" to Ripley (double *ugh*)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.