Lanterns vs Marvel Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
White Lantern (Kyle)
Yellow Lantern (Sinestro)
Red Lantern (Atrocious)
Green Lantern (Hal)

vs

Thor
Silver Surfer
Nova Prime
Shaman X-Man

xJLxKing
T1.

janus77
Team Surfer wins. If Superman's trick in Injustice is anything to go by. Just swipe the rings from their hands ... job done.

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
Team Surfer wins. If Superman's trick in Injustice is anything to go by. Just swipe the rings from their hands ... job done.
How about Atrocitus punches Norrin's face in?

"Id"
Originally posted by Estacado
How about Atrocitus punches Norrin's face in?
Atrocitus snaps his neck.
Sinestro rips his heart out.
And Hal drains him of the power of cosmic.

Odekahn
Lanterns roflstomp

Golgo13
Split. Or small edge to lanterns.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by "Id"
Atrocitus snaps his neck.
Sinestro rips his heart out.
And Hal drains him of the power of cosmic.

While everyone else does what? Also lol at the last two

Sh3nG L0nG
i'm going with the lanterns, that group is beastly. good fight though.

guy222
Marvel

Golgo13
I just noticed that it was WL Kyle. He certainly tips the scales, but I think it's a good match. Surfer can hang with Kyle for a while, but Atrocitus and Sinestro push the rest to victory.

curryman
Nova is the weak link by far imo, and when the other team has both Atrocitus AND White Lantern Kyle it is way too much.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Odekahn
Lanterns roflstomp

LeonBuco666
Would mjonlir be able to break through the lanterns constructs? Surfer can tap into the power cosmic, giving him the ability to change himself and things around him, he could make himself stronger, a lot stronger than anyone else in battle,
Its like this, if a flash were to fight any type of lantern....it would be over in a nanosecond, will 'power' is generated from the mind, and so is your imagination....obviously, flash moves faster than thought, the surfer is just as fast moving at 'warp speed' which is multiple times faster than light.....surfer isn't going down as easy as you think, imo he could solo this, he has a vast array of powers, he could probably trap atrocius in his board turn sinestro's ring into rubber, absorb hal's GL ring energy rendering him useless.....and turn kyles constructs into water.....just for fun, or he could straight up beat them down in less than a second. Leaving thor to boast about how his team dished out a mighty beating.....team2 ftw

Estacado
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Would mjonlir be able to break through the lanterns constructs? Surfer can tap into the power cosmic, giving him the ability to change himself and things around him, he could make himself stronger, a lot stronger than anyone else in battle,
Its like this, if a flash were to fight any type of lantern....it would be over in a nanosecond, will 'power' is generated from the mind, and so is your imagination....obviously, flash moves faster than thought, the surfer is just as fast moving at 'warp speed' which is multiple times faster than light.....surfer isn't going down as easy as you think, imo he could solo this, he has a vast array of powers, he could probably trap atrocius in his board turn sinestro's ring into rubber, absorb hal's GL ring energy rendering him useless.....and turn kyles constructs into water.....just for fun, or he could straight up beat them down in less than a second. Leaving thor to boast about how his team dished out a mighty beating.....team2 ftw
haermm

Odekahn

Please tell me you're joking.

JakeTheBank
Yes, Mjolnir can shatter or otherwise disrupt constructs.

No at Surfer doing...whatever the hell it is you just described.

LeonBuco666
I'm kidding chill out lanterns win

Odekahn
I'm kidding chill out lanterns win

Whew!

I was gonna say "Hmm... I think he might be one of those >>>>>> guys." Lol.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Cogito
It's pretty close, definitely not a stomp.

I'm guessing those who thought the Lanterns would stomp were envisioning WL Kyle being significantly more powerful than he's actually be shown, which, without the entities, is relatively normal Lantern level just with more diverse abilities.

Tony Stark
Team MARVEL 11/10

dial J for Josh
Lantern team seems pretty stacked I give them the very slight advantage here.

janus77
Originally posted by "Id"
White Lantern (Kyle)
Yellow Lantern (Sinestro)
Red Lantern (Atrocious)
Green Lantern (Hal)

vs

Thor
Silver Surfer
Nova Prime
Shaman X-Man
Close fight but, Surfer de-powers the lot of them!

-Pr-
Team one can take it, but they don't depower or steal rings off of anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.