Thor Vs Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
1. Battle Thor vs Alan Scott
2. Battle Pre-Reigning King Thor vs Sentinel "Green Flame" Scott
3. Battle Rune King Thor vs Star-heart Alan Scott

Pre Flash point Alan
Classic/Current Thor

JakeTheBank
1.) Thor.
2.) Depends on which King Thor we're talking.
3.) Thor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1.) Thor.
2.) Depends on which King Thor we're talking.
3.) Thor.

What would you suggest, I want the fight to interesting not a megash** stomp!! I was thinking more before the Reigning

JakeTheBank
Yeah, late game King Thor would massacre Alan. I think King Thor early in the Reigning would be a good match for him.

the Darkone
Yeah, late game King Thor would massacre Alan. I think King Thor early in the Reigning would be a good match for him.

revamped

Golgo13
Alan with full starheart wins. Current loses.

JakeTheBank
Which showings or feats convince you of that by chance?

Golgo13
His feats in robibsons jla.

JakeTheBank
During The Dark Things arc/crossover with the JSA?

It was cool, mainly how he used constructs to distract the teams as he just sat there on his throne to deal with Fate and Faust, but that would't put him the level at or beyond RKT, imho.

zopzop
Originally posted by the Darkone

1. Battle Thor vs Alan Scott
2. Battle Pre-Reigning King Thor vs Sentinel "Green Flame" Scott
3. Battle Rune King Thor vs Star-heart Alan Scott

Pre Flash point Alan
Classic/Current Thor
1) Split
2) Thor
3) Alan

pym-ftw
Thor slight edge
Edge to Alan
Thor solidly

quanchi112
Thor in all three.

Golgo13
During The Dark Things arc/crossover with the JSA?

It was cool, mainly how he used constructs to distract the teams as he just sat there on his throne to deal with Fate and Faust, but that would't put him the level at or beyond RKT, imho.

He was battling the teams while he was on the moon. Took the shots of Power Girl and Supergirl and was laughing, mentally took control over a lot of people, and fought Mordru after or before the story. He was clearly skyfather plus, IMO.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
He was battling the teams while he was on the moon. Took the shots of Power Girl and Supergirl and was laughing, mentally took control over a lot of people, and fought Mordru after or before the story. He was clearly skyfather plus, IMO.

Skyfather+?

RKT is definitely in that range. And Alan's feats, while nice, wouldn't put him at or above Odin level, which is what he'd have to be to beat Thor.

Golgo13
Yep, IMO he was that level, while bloodlusted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yep, IMO he was that level, while bloodlusted. Based on ?

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Nimoy being a better Spock than Quinto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.