Mewtwo Versus Megaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRusmeister
Terms are as follows:

Mewtwo knows all moves he is capable of learning, (Power Swap(Not that it'd be needed Imo), Light Screen, Recover, The brutally strong Psystrike, Disable, and Protect..etc)

Megaman will have all of his powers from ''Megaman 8''
(Tornado Hold, Ice Wave, Thunder Claw, Flame Sword, Homing Sniper, Astro Crush, etc.)

GO~

ScreamPaste
Hello there, little brother. mmm I haven't played MM8 yet. So, ****.

Tzeentch._
lul

TheRusmeister
Late edit: Upon review, I realized this is truly one sided, so Megaman may have all of his upgrades. Assuming none of them grant permanent invincibility.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheRusmeister
Terms are as follows:

Mewtwo knows all moves he is capable of learning, (Power Swap(Not that it'd be needed Imo), Light Screen, Recover, The brutally strong Psystrike, Disable, and Protect..etc)

Megaman will have all of his powers from ''Megaman 8''
(Tornado Hold, Ice Wave, Thunder Claw, Flame Sword, Homing Sniper, Astro Crush, etc.)

GO~

Show me your penis.

ScreamPaste
The price one pays for being related to forum royalty.

Edit: It'd be cool if you did not constantly sexually harrass my relatives. A 'hi, can I see it' is expected from you but come on, man. haermm

BloodRain
Mewtwo uses Embargo, Megaman can no longer use his items awesome

The little brother of Scr... Oh the implied sexual harassment, I sees it sad

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The price one pays for being related to forum royalty.

Edit: It'd be cool if you did not constantly sexually harrass my relatives. A 'hi, can I see it' is expected from you but come on, man. haermm Don't play innocent. You knew what you were forcing me to do.

All that happens from now is on your head Shin, not mine.

Tzeentch._
So he's the pitcher then?

I'm surprised, tbh.

SevenShackles
Wow.. Wtf did I walk into here? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.