Doomsday Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place on indestructible clone of earth, CIS, PIS and BFR off.....thanos can amp himself if needed.

Stoic
Thanos via mind rape

h1a8
DD is resistant to mind rape.
Thanos can win by bfr if he doesn't get caught in an onslaught first though.

abhilegend
Even Brainiac and J'onn couldn't mindrape doomsday. If its H/P doomsday, he beats the shit out of thanos.

xJLxKing
Which DD? I honestly think Thanos beats them or BFR hims. Without BFR it's a fight that Thanos will eventually lose whether it takes a day or not. HP DD was taking all kinds of abilities and he was even evolving against them without dying.

LeonBuco666
If Its HP doomsday then ill give the Power Gems to thanos
But I think it should be normal thanos vs normal dd

janus77
Thanos beats DD (any DD) unconscious and then proceeds to dissect and study him for a few minutes before figuring out how to re-engineer his dna and make him into a nice and fearsome poodle.

He then punts the poodle into the sun.

pym-ftw
Thanos would beat HP without the PG...

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lay down the crack.

h1a8

By only bfr right?

ODG
Thanos would beat HP without the PG... And this has been done before.

Odekahn
Without bfr, thanos wins against any but HP DD IMO. HP is too much. What exactly is "normal DD"? DOS DD gets owned against a non-lowballed thanos.

LeonBuco666
A normal DD is just doomsday, no power boosts unless or amps its just a one on one thanos vs doomsday

Odekahn
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
A normal DD is just doomsday, no power boosts unless or amps its just a one on one thanos vs doomsday

DD evolves so its important to note which storyline you are referring to. I'm going to assume you mean DOS DD. In which case Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even Brainiac and J'onn couldn't mindrape doomsday. If its H/P doomsday, he beats the shit out of thanos. Based on ?

iceman24567
Thanos no expression

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

His durability is crazy enough to take pretty much anything Doomsday could throw his way.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thanos.

His durability is crazy enough to take pretty much anything Doomsday could throw his way.

Diesldude
Thanos.

With or without shields?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
With or without shields?

Even sans shields, his natural durability is ridiculous.

quanchi112
With or without shields? Without shields.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Without shields.

This.

Diesldude
Even sans shields, his natural durability is ridiculous.

I understand that, Thano's is a beast but to claim he can tank anything DD dishes out is ludicrous especially considering that the thread starter changed it to H/P DD.

JakeTheBank
I understand that, Thano's is a beast but to claim he can tank anything DD dishes out is ludicrous especially considering that the thread starter changed it to H/P DD.

Based on the shit Thanos has endured, it's not all that ludicrous at all. His natural durability is great, and he has shields to fall back on, too.

Thread starter also stated he'd give Thanos the Power Gem if this H/P Doomsday, in which case this is spite against Doomsday.

DTM
Thanos beats DOS Doomsday, but loses to HP Doomsday, IMO.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
By only bfr right?
Thanos with his standard tech is capable of getting a ten count, unless you treat DD as a no limits character... He is mid trans imho, just above peak Ultron, Thanos is above him both physically, mentally, and with versatility that DD can't counter...

@Jake

I guess I overruled the OP
raver

thanos

Diesldude
Based on the shit Thanos has endured, it's not all that ludicrous at all. His natural durability is great, and he has shields to fall back on, too.

Thread starter also stated he'd give Thanos the Power Gem if this H/P Doomsday, in which case this is spite against Doomsday.

You're changing your stance, You weren't talking about Thanos with the PG.

You said there is nothing DD can do to harm him with or without shields and that is absurd.

If you want to choose Thanos with the PG over DD, nothing wrong with that. Hell I'd pick him too.

Thanos with a PG is a beast. He knows how to use pG better than anyone. He'll immeasurably augment his shields and energy attacks with it immediately. No one is going to break down those shields powered by PG while getting blasted.

LeonBuco666
I never said its HP doomsday

h1a8
IMO
HP DD beats Thanos minus bfr

If you can one or two shot HP DD then you not beating him.

Lord Feron
Thanos would kill any DD for the majority.

quanchi112
I understand that, Thano's is a beast but to claim he can tank anything DD dishes out is ludicrous especially considering that the thread starter changed it to H/P DD. When did he claim that ?

LeonBuco666
I clearly said IF it was HP doomsday I would give thanos the single power gem
An then I said it base(normal) Doomsday vs Thanos
Not once did I say IT IS hp doomsday

h1a8
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thanos would kill any DD for the majority.

Thanos couldn't kill HP DD at all.

Did you read Hunter Prey?

Golgo13
Thanos.

JakeTheBank
You're changing your stance, You weren't talking about Thanos with the PG.

You said there is nothing DD can do to harm him with or without shields and that is absurd.

If you want to choose Thanos with the PG over DD, nothing wrong with that. Hell I'd pick him too.

Thanos with a PG is a beast. He knows how to use pG better than anyone. He'll immeasurably augment his shields and energy attacks with it immediately. No one is going to break down those shields powered by PG while getting blasted.

I didn't change anything about my stance. I looked through the thread and saw how the OP decided to give Thanos the PG if this is HP DD, hence my previous statement.

And no, I didn't say "there is nothing DD can do to harm him, with or without shields". I said Thanos can take pretty much anything Doomsday can throw at him, and really, based on his feats, he can. He wouldn't no sell him, but you're kidding yourself if you think Thanos wouldn't endure a gross amount of punishment without shields, let alone with them.

Naija boy
Thanos beats any version of doomsday with or without the PG

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thanos beats any version of doomsday with or without the PG

Besides BFR
HP DD is too durable for Thanos to even phase well. HP DD took a full point blank blast from the OE and was fine. That same blast at less than half power instant vapored two missiles that Superman, with all his might, couldn't put a single scratch on.

Even if Thanos can manage to damage DD any then DD would just heal instantly and Thanos is back at square one again.

But that's not Thanos biggest problem.
Thanos would also have to contend with HP DD evolution ability. If Thanos does anything that is getting the better of DD then DD will immediately evolve resistance to it on the fly. DD will continue to get stronger and tougher throughout the fight while Thanos staying the same or tiring.

Lastly, we have HP DD with flash like speed that can blitz and combo Thanos during the fight.

Thanos without the PG is not beating HP DD without the use of BFR.

h1a8
I didn't change anything about my stance. I looked through the thread and saw how the OP decided to give Thanos the PG if this is HP DD, hence my previous statement.

And no, I didn't say "there is nothing DD can do to harm him, with or without shields". I said Thanos can take pretty much anything Doomsday can throw at him, and really, based on his feats, he can. He wouldn't no sell him, but you're kidding yourself if you think Thanos wouldn't endure a gross amount of punishment without shields, let alone with them.

Thanos isn't that much durable against cut force or blunt force trauma. His durability lies more in energy projection durability. Any high herald is able to rock Thanos with severe blows to the head. DD has bony protrusions that can easily cut Thanos up (probably easier than he did DS).

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm really curious.. what makes peple think that even HP has the offensive power output to put Thanos down? Which feats even suggest this?

LeonBuco666
I can see that this has turned into H/P doomsday vs thanos in that case I'm giving him the power gem boosting his strength and durability and so on

Naija boy
Besides BFR
HP DD is too durable for Thanos to even phase well. HP DD took a full point blank blast from the OE and was fine. That same blast at less than half power instant vapored two missiles that Superman, with all his might, couldn't put a single scratch on.

Even if Thanos can manage to damage DD any then DD would just heal instantly and Thanos is back at square one again.

But that's not Thanos biggest problem.
Thanos would also have to contend with HP DD evolution ability. If Thanos does anything that is getting the better of DD then DD will immediately evolve resistance to it on the fly. DD will continue to get stronger and tougher throughout the fight while Thanos staying the same or tiring.

Lastly, we have HP DD with flash like speed that can blitz and combo Thanos during the fight.

Thanos without the PG is not beating HP DD without the use of BFR.

Hp doomsday is Not too durable for thanos to hurt. That is ridiculous. Taking a blast of the OB is impressive and all but does not at all put him beyond Thanos capacity to harm taking thanos feats into account. As a matter of fact feat wise, I'm more than justified in asserting Thanos has the superior durability in addition to offensive output

Moreover DDs healing factor while decentalso does not support such ridiculousness. Even Considerably superior healing factors ala ( hulk, wolverine) can and have been overloaded, and don't make the characters that possess them invincible.

DDs evolution ability was not the unlimited power you are portraying it as. He was visibly harmed by both supermans hv and physical attacks and only evolved resistance to radiant after having died. I see no reason barring no limit fallacies, why thanos won't be able. Subantially harm him

Hp doomsday fought like a bruiser for the most part, so he will not be
Combo to koing thanos or be unhittable by any stretch of the imagination.

So yeah thanos wins without the pg and would stomp with it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Further people keep on bringing up DD evolving propeties.. some of which he had to die to gain. On this forum... Thanos doesn't beat hiim.. and then he comes back and can evolve.. let's say past being penetrated by a dildo and killed. Each fight isn't built on the previous fight. We use 10/10 simply to give a percentage a character wins... NOT 10 fights each building on the other. If DD could be penetrated by a dildo in fight no. 1 he'll also be vulnerable to a dildo in fight no. 10

JBL
Thanos wins against any doomsday.

h1a8
Hp doomsday is Not too durable for thanos to hurt. That is ridiculous. Taking a blast of the OB is impressive and all but does not at all put him beyond Thanos capacity to harm taking thanos feats into account. As a matter of fact feat wise, I'm more than justified in asserting Thanos has the superior durability in addition to offensive output

Moreover DDs healing factor while decentalso does not support such ridiculousness. Even Considerably superior healing factors ala ( hulk, wolverine) can and have been overloaded, and don't make the characters that possess them invincible.

DDs evolution ability was not the unlimited power you are portraying it as. He was visibly harmed by both supermans hv and physical attacks and only evolved resistance to radiant after having died. I see no reason barring no limit fallacies, why thanos won't be able. Subantially harm him

Hp doomsday fought like a bruiser for the most part, so he will not be
Combo to koing thanos or be unhittable by any stretch of the imagination.

So yeah thanos wins without the pg and would stomp with it.

Thanos doesn't have any power output feats beyond the feat of the OB that was shown in that comic (unless I'm missing something). Remember the OB at LESS THAN HALF POWER vapored (not merely destroyed) two missiles that Superman with all his might couldn't put a scratch on. There is an astronomical difference between a scratch and being vapored.

I gave Thanos the benefit of the doubt with harming DD. But it won't be by much.

DD will heal completely (if damaged) by buying time by attacking Thanos. Remember he's very fast and one of the most relentless attackers in comics.

The HV was shown to effect DD (but not shown to damage him unless you want to argue that DD's HF is fast enough to heal nigh instantly). DD received a little damage from physical force but again healed immediately.

I'm not claiming that DD would become immune to attacks but rather more resistant during the battle. There isn't any no limit fallacy here.

And you probably think that Thanos is more durable against blunt or cutting force than DS is. If you think they have comparable durabilities(in that area) then you can see DD smoking Thanos in little time if Thanos isn't careful.

Diesldude
HP DD has Superman's invulnerability, maybe greater and the hulk's healing factor.

carver9
What healing fts does Doomsday have that's on Hulks level?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9

Healing instantly from being cut almost in half from some strange sword created by the mother box.

If HV was damaging DD then DD was healing so fast it seemed like no damage was being done.

If OB did any damage to DD then it was gone very fast.

curryman
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Each fight isn't built on the previous fight. We use 10/10 simply to give a percentage a character wins... NOT 10 fights each building on the other.
Bingo smile

h1a8
Originally posted by curryman
Bingo smile

There is no such thing as who will win when both have chances to win. That's like saying who will win in tomorrow's baseball game. One team can be better but that doesn't mean they will win every time.

So it is based off 10 actual fights in groups of infinity.

If a character wins 6/10 then that means in every 10 random fights (each fight will be different) then the character should win about 6 on average.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly, but some including you, were trying to act like even if Thanos win one.. DD willl come back evolved and Thanos won't win then. That isn't he case here... DD will never able to evolve and come back... each fight is a brand new fight both starting out the same.

Naija boy

None at all

h1a8
DD has the feat where he was almost cut in half and healed in about a second. If that doesn't match Hulk's healing speed then I called BS.

As far as DD not showing any damage to impressive shit then we must either assume that he
is hella durable (where Thanos can't really hurt him) or
DD's healing speed is mega fast and he heals basically instantly.

quanchi112
None at all Yep.

Odekahn
Umm... Wasn't HP DD able to evolve and adapt on the fly?

LeonBuco666
Yes he was

Nibedicus
DD has the feat where he was almost cut in half and healed in about a second. If that doesn't match Hulk's healing speed then I called BS.

http://m1180.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/galanpics/hp_supes15.jpg.html?o=427

"almost cut in half"

laughing

DTM
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm really curious.. what makes peple think that even HP has the offensive power output to put Thanos down? Which feats even suggest this?

The fact that he ripped Darkseid to pieces easily, and even Superman with a Mother Box amp was nothing to him. Without BFR, Thanos isnt beating HP Doomsday. DOS DD, sure, but not HP DD.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nibedicus
http://m1180.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/galanpics/hp_supes15.jpg.html?o=427

"almost cut in half"

laughing

Well a quarter through.
doesn't matter since DD would have healed with the same speed (in that moment).

I forgot something.
That was an amped Superman fighting HP DD and DD went through him like nothing.

carver9
Thanos fought Tyrant and Odin...two legit Skyfathers and did well against them. DD fighting an amped Superman have nothing on Thanos showings.

h1a8
Thanos fought Tyrant and Odin...two legit Skyfathers and did well against them. DD fighting an amped Superman have nothing on Thanos showings.

How does Thanos fighting Odin hold any water?
Thanos didn't budge Odin in the slightest. That showing is against Thanos beating DD.

There is a huge different in
Treating an amped Superman like nothing
vs. giving Tyrant a little go
Hell Gladiator gave Tyrant a little go

carver9
Provide scans of Doomsday treating an amped Superman like nothing.

Branlor Swift
Provide scans of Doomsday treating an amped Superman like nothing. Considering he ultimately lost that one? You and your rhetorics.

But yeah, DD healed a sword cutting into him like a couple inches. That means he could heal anything.

DD took the OB which Superman has taken direct shots in the face from while wrasslin. Indestructible.

DD was getting effected by Radiant and then one punched the featless energy being wonder... HOLY CHRIST, MOST POWERFUL DD EVER

Honestly, DD has been KO'ed a comparable amount of times to Thanos... and one has been around for 20 years longer. So he doesn't have to die.

Gladiator got destroyed by Tyrant. Thanos actually fought him. lol

And I'm sure we don't want to compare the most powerful attacks these two have taken to find out who's more durable...

As much as people hate to admit it, DD got more powerful as time went on. He later smashed his HP performance by crushing a stellar lineup of Leaguers. His Probe fighting. Gog Wars. Pretty much everything... except where he got like 4 shotted by the two Supermen... that was odd. He beat Darkseid by cheapshots. He fought a vastly weaker Superman who happened to be powered up... so that leaves us with... anything really. What did he really do to be the most impressive DD? Build earblockers, heal a tiny amount of damage? pfttt

Also this:
The Battle
Due to some confusion, I will highlight this now. Unless otherwise specified in the opening post, the matches are one fight. The use of a character winning 7/10 is just to highlight a percentage or odds. There has never been anything in the rules which states there are 10 separate fights.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Carvtrain, you have the right tell h1 to suck your dick. thumb up

quanchi112
Give him the heater, carver.

dmills
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Considering he ultimately lost that one? You and your rhetorics.

But yeah, DD healed a sword cutting into him like a couple inches. That means he could heal anything.

DD took the OB which Superman has taken direct shots in the face from while wrasslin. Indestructible.

DD was getting effected by Radiant and then one punched the featless energy being wonder... HOLY CHRIST, MOST POWERFUL DD EVER

Honestly, DD has been KO'ed a comparable amount of times to Thanos... and one has been around for 20 years longer. So he doesn't have to die.

And I'm sure we don't want to compare the most powerful attacks these two have taken to find out who's more durable...

As much as people hate to admit it, DD got more powerful as time went on. He later smashed his HP performance by crushing a stellar lineup of Leaguers. His Probe fighting. Gog Wars. Pretty much everything... except where he got like 4 shotted by the two Supermen... that was odd. He beat Darkseid by cheapshots. He fought a vastly weaker Superman who happened to be powered up... so that leaves us with... anything really. What did he really do to be the most impressive DD? Build earblockers, heal a tiny amount of damage? pfttt

Also this:
The Battle
Due to some confusion, I will highlight this now. Unless otherwise specified in the opening post, the matches are one fight. The use of a character winning 7/10 is just to highlight a percentage or odds. There has never been anything in the rules which states there are 10 separate fights.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

DTM
Provide scans of Doomsday treating an amped Superman like nothing.

Read Hunter Prey, its all there clear as day, he manhandles Superman like a child all during it, even at the end when Mother Box amped him up.

h1a8
Considering he ultimately lost that one? You and your rhetorics.

Also this:
The Battle

So you resort to lowballing eh?
A couple of inches is false. It was more like a quarter of his side.

Suspension of belief along with what the writer was trying to show means he heals instantly from any damage. Yes DD can heal from anything if it doesn't kill him first. Anyone with a hf can heal from anything (except muramusa or something that negates hf).

Superman didn't face the OB that was shown in that arc. Remember we must go on the specific power level of the OB that was shown in that comic (since power level of things fluctuate from comic to comic).

DD gets affected and then adapts. That is what he does. Radiant's feat was killing DD the first time. That feat is impressive as hell. Don't downplay Radiant.

HP DD was never shown to be koed at anytime. Not all DD's are equal. So what are you talking about?

Gladiator got cheapshotted by Tyrant. Did you read the comic? Superman has one shotted a high herald too (although Tyrant didn't oneshot Gladiator). So I guess those high heralds are far beneath Superman. See I can use the same lowballing tactics.

DD has taken the more powerful attack which was the OB. Even if you disagree then you are in fallacy for comparing energy blast durability when Thanos can't output more power than that of the OB that was shown in that particular arc.
Hell DD don't have energy blasts. So Thanos feats against them doesn't hold any water here. We all know that Thanos blunt force and cutting force durability is no better than DS.

Superman in the arc wasn't vastly weaker. Remember the comic came after Superman was experiencing a power surge when he hit Lobo into space. Plus Supes was amped by the mother box. So I don't get the VASTLY weaker argument.
But if that Superman was vastly weaker then that means DD was vastly more powerful than that Superman since DD and OWAW Superman was phucking probes like tissue paper (DD much easier than Superman though).

7/10 probability of winning is equivalent to winning 7 out of 10 times ON AVERAGE. They are the same thing since someone with a 7/10 chance of winning doesn't mean they are going to win if 1 fight is to take place. Go take a statistics class.

Branlor Swift
The only thing worth replying to in your post, because really you made up lots of it, apparently different comics don't count, and apparently can't judge a quarter

There is no such thing as who will win when both have chances to win. That's like saying who will win in tomorrow's baseball game. One team can be better but that doesn't mean they will win every time.

So it is based off 10 actual fights in groups of infinity.

If a character wins 6/10 then that means in every 10 random fights (each fight will be different) then the character should win about 6 on average.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Nibedicus
It looks to me is that h1 got so flabbergasted by Branlon's reply is that now he's resorting to even more made up sh!t that makes even less sense than before. Poor h1.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nibedicus
It looks to me is that h1 got so flabbergasted by Branlon's reply is that now he's resorting to even more made up sh!t that makes even less sense than before. Poor h1.

laughing laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Read Hunter Prey, its all there clear as day, he manhandles Superman like a child all during it, even at the end when Mother Box amped him up.

That fight wasn't easy for Doomsday at all...hell, Doomsday lost that fight. Not a good example for you buddy.

abhilegend
That fight wasn't easy for Doomsday at all...hell, Doomsday lost that fight. Not a good example for you buddy.
laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Change of mind.
So you resort to lowballing eh?
A couple of inches is false. It was more like a quarter of his side.

Suspension of belief along with what the writer was trying to show means he heals instantly from any damage. Yes DD can heal from anything if it doesn't kill him first. Anyone with a hf can heal from anything (except muramusa or something that negates hf).

Superman didn't face the OB that was shown in that arc. Remember we must go on the specific power level of the OB that was shown in that comic (since power level of things fluctuate from comic to comic).

DD gets affected and then adapts. That is what he does. Radiant's feat was killing DD the first time. That feat is impressive as hell. Don't downplay Radiant.

HP DD was never shown to be koed at anytime. Not all DD's are equal. So what are you talking about?

Gladiator got cheapshotted by Tyrant. Did you read the comic? Superman has one shotted a high herald too (although Tyrant didn't oneshot Gladiator). So I guess those high heralds are far beneath Superman. See I can use the same lowballing tactics.

DD has taken the more powerful attack which was the OB. Even if you disagree then you are in fallacy for comparing energy blast durability when Thanos can't output more power than that of the OB that was shown in that particular arc.
Hell DD don't have energy blasts. So Thanos feats against them doesn't hold any water here. We all know that Thanos blunt force and cutting force durability is no better than DS.

Superman in the arc wasn't vastly weaker. Remember the comic came after Superman was experiencing a power surge when he hit Lobo into space. Plus Supes was amped by the mother box. So I don't get the VASTLY weaker argument.
But if that Superman was vastly weaker then that means DD was vastly more powerful than that Superman since DD and OWAW Superman was phucking probes like tissue paper (DD much easier than Superman though).

7/10 probability of winning is equivalent to winning 7 out of 10 times ON AVERAGE. They are the same thing since someone with a 7/10 chance of winning doesn't mean they are going to win if 1 fight is to take place. Go take a statistics class. What lowballing?

The cut was like two blade widths. The cut was miniscule compared to the rest of his body. I've seen Cap heal from worse...
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/hp_supes14.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/hp_supes15.jpg

How much better is that than Thanos letting Mar-Vell slosh a seemingly IG/whatever sword around inside him that killed his universe's Death, and then he instantly healed?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ThanImp_3_017.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_005.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_006.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_010.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_013.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_014.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_017.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thanos_06_018.jpg

You are blatantly making that up based on a sword cutting through a tiny amount of DD. You want to see able to heal through anything?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/TI_4_021.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/TI_4_022.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/TI_4_023.jpg

Look at dat adaption!

Superman's faced the OB many times, are you saying we can't use any feats from Superman taking them to compare them?
According to your logic we can't use any outside feats at all... so that suits me, it took two cheapshots from Darkseid to destroy Cyborg Superman in a giant metal spider form. That's all Darkseid has ever done apparently
Fine by me, Thanos kicked the shit out of Mar-Vell who one shotted a trans level Magus. Thanos > Darkseid who has only ever accomplished feats in H/P

Do you even think about your logic? This is the exact reason I stopped responding to you.

Radiant has literally done nothing except showcase DD. That's his whole purpose. Should we be praising him for killing DD with a blast that destroyed a fifth of his planet? OMG, Thanos level!
Then he shouldn't have been effected by Radiant at all in their second battle, seeing as he fought him before for over a week.

So what, DD is the only character in comics that can't be KO'ed? Even when a while ago a Guardian knocked his ass almost into a coma, and the more powerful version in Gog Wars got KO'ed by a backlash from a blast that killed Superman.
He didn't adapt past getting KO'ed, that retarded, especially when earlier and later versions did not. He just fought "weak" characters.

Did you read the comic? Full Glads/Tyrant interaction below:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9683/silversurferv3082205rcnw3.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3262/silversurferv3082223oaip3.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4162/silversurferv3082263dagi9.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7757/silversurferv3082271obpo5.jpg

That's it. Glads was KO'ed only by things Tyrant did directly to him. And he never gave Tyrant a fight. His HV was instantly overcame in the first scan as evidenced by the second, so he literally did nothing. That's not comparable at all to what Thanos did.
But yes, Superman can beat Surfer, Ganymede, Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill at the same time. great point bozo

So the OB is more powerful than Galactus, Omega, a Cosmic Cube, etc? Wow, two shotting Cyborg Superman which by your own logic is the only feat you can use, is really tops.
I could go with the Galactus scan, but let's go with an oldy of a scan and a little abstract level being some would call a neato guy:
http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/InBetweener1_zpsa6a3d89e.jpg.html
http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/InBetweener2_zpsb6036513.jpg.html

Well, I already showed Thanos have a casual conversation with a weapon meant to kill Death in him. Let's try this:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/GuardiansoftheGalaxyv225-017.jpg

But wait Wolverine supposedly stabbed him a long time ago, so his resistance must suck as bad as Wolverine's skull:
http://i.imgur.com/WdE2A.jpg

And let's look at his absolute shit blunt force durability!
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-19.jpg

smile

The whole reason nobody brings up "low feats" from back then is because Superman fans (you included if you knew anything) have a goddamned hissy fit if they get brought up because they're old and Superman was weaker. Basically, Superman was way weaker, but he was powered up. That leaves us with no ****ing basis.
I never said DD wasn't more powerful than Superman. But he was at a higher level at his Probe shredding levels than he was at H/P is the whole point. Hell, his Infinity Crisis levels would have been higher for that matter...

Anyway, DD can adapt all he wants, but he should probably adapt to punches before he starts adapting to anything ever in threads. There's also the matter of Imperiex casually one shotting him, and then Entropy Aegis melting him.
The most impressive thing he actually adapted to was during his fight with Radiant where he cancelled his energy being form by one punching him (that goes for him surviving the big attack too). And then blocking his ears, and then healing...
Now it's your turn to show his amazing adapting feats in motion. smile

Actually cancel that. I'm sick of your shit. Carver will take care of you from now on.

DTM

Dude, did you actually read Hunter Prey? Superman was being slaughtered by Doomsday, and DD was only beaten thanks to Waveriders time powers, causing DD to be transported to the End Of Time Itself. If not for that, Doomsday would have massacred Superman, who yes was amped by Mother Box at the time. Learn to read before you comment on a storyline, buddy.

DTM
Actually cancel that. I'm sick of your shit. Carver will take care of you from now on.

Sheesh, youre relying on carver to argue for Thanos, you might as well call Doomsday the winner and end this thing right now. smile

Nibedicus
Originally posted by DTM
Sheesh, youre relying on carver to argue for Thanos, you might as well call Doomsday the winner and end this thing right now. smile

W-ell, his opponent is h1....

Raisen
Well a quarter through.
doesn't matter since DD would have healed with the same speed (in that moment).

I forgot something.
That was an amped Superman fighting HP DD and DD went through him like nothing.

a quarter through? the scan has been provided twice and you're still trying this shit? it was a few inches MAX. how are you still lying?

LeonBuco666
I don't know if you guys heard me last time but seeing as I've lost control of the thread, and DD has turned to H/P DD then I'm giving thanos the power gem, not the IG just the power gem, what a shit fest.....also thanos wins because I don't see HP doomsday going toe to toe with odin an tyrant just to see how powerful he is and standing up like it was nothing.....hm thanos ftw

h1a8
The only thing worth replying to in your post, because really you made up lots of it, apparently different comics don't count, and apparently can't judge a quarter Different comics don't count in determining the power of a single feat in a particular comic. They count in determining the power of something in a forum fight. If Hulk lifts a mountain in a comic then we shouldn't pretend that he has less strength to lift a mountain in THAT comic unless we are shown contradictory shit in the same comic.

We all saw what the OB was capable of in that comic. There was no contradictory low showings for it in it. It vapored objects more durable than Superman himself.
Stop pretending it didn't have twice that power when it struck DD.

You have to resort to lowballing I see. I thought you were better than that. You don't see me lowballing Thanos do you?

You said a couple of inches, which was false, when indeed it was much CLOSER to a quarter of his side.

Bottomline: DD is hella durable and vastly faster and thus an average Thanos would have a hard ass time even doing significant damage to him in the beginning. Throughout the fight DD would just become more resistant (if not immune) to whatever Thanos does. This is the truth.

I'm actually offering an intelligent argument. You are really trolling and not debating against my points to support your stance of why Thanos wins.

LeonBuco666
Different comics don't count in determining the power of a single feat in a particular comic. They count in determining the power of something in a forum fight. If Hulk lifts a mountain in a comic then we shouldn't pretend that he has less strength to lift a mountain in THAT comic unless we are shown contradictory shit in the same comic.

We all saw what the OB was capable of in that comic. There was no contradictory low showings for it in it. It vapored objects more durable than Superman himself.
Stop pretending it didn't have twice that power when it struck DD.

You have to resort to lowballing I see. I thought you were better than that. You don't see me lowballing Thanos do you?

You said a couple of inches, which was false, when indeed it was much CLOSER to a quarter of his side.

Bottomline: DD is hella durable and vastly faster and thus an average Thanos would have a hard ass time even doing significant damage to him in the beginning. Throughout the fight DD would just become more resistant (if not immune) to whatever Thanos does. This is the truth.

I'm actually offering an intelligent argument. You are really trolling and not debating against my points to support your stance of why Thanos wins. how about this for an intelligent argument......Thanos has the power gem, boosting his speed, strength, durability etc to unknown limits....thanos pimp slaps DD untill he is resistant to pimp slaps then knocks his ass out with an unexpecting onslaught of a speed blitz, or just beating the shit out of him with a bus

Branlor Swift
When a post starts with talking about differing power levels in comics by using Hulk, then you know it's a real stinger of a post...

Anyway, as for Darkseid destroying missiles a weaker Superman couldn't damage...

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy91_zpsbbf4f077.jpg
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy92_zps88280987.jpg

Obviously early 90's Superman > Thor, Hulk, Herc, Shulk, Wolverine digging, and shit ton of other beings.

That's all I can answer as H1's argument is way too intelligent for me, and I'm just trolling in his overwhelming truth.

carver9
When a post starts with talking about differing power levels in comics by using Hulk, then you know it's a real stinger of a post...

Anyway, as for Darkseid destroying missiles a weaker Superman couldn't damage...

Obviously early 90's Superman > Thor, Hulk, Herc, Shulk, Wolverine digging, and shit ton of other beings.

That's all I can answer as H1's argument is way too intelligent for me, and I'm just trolling in his overwhelming truth.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nibedicus

How the debate is looking so far:

3Rj1MdTpGy8

h1 is the white dude.

Of course, h1 is prolly gonna state that he rocked BN with his elbow = him winning this exchange. big grin

DTM
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
how about this for an intelligent argument......Thanos has the power gem, boosting his speed, strength, durability etc to unknown limits....thanos pimp slaps DD untill he is resistant to pimp slaps then knocks his ass out with an unexpecting onslaught of a speed blitz, or just beating the shit out of him with a bus

Gee, what a fair fight youre making this then. Sounds like you just want Thanos to win, and are changing the game to make sure he does.

Thanos > DOS Doomsday
HP Doomsday > Thanos
Thanos PG > HP Doomsday
(IMHO, of course)

So basically youre making this thread wither #1 or #3, so yes Thanos here wins, as this set up is in his favor.

LeonBuco666
But its fair for doomsday to be the H/P incarn and thanos to be baseling thanos? Its not in thanos' favor, but if you really think its unfair then fine. Its normal thanos vs H/P doomsday

DTM
Considering many to most here still believe normal Thanos would beat HP Doomsday (I not being one of them), Yes that would be a much more even and fair match.

quanchi112
Thanos beats whatever version of Doomsday he is up against.

DTM
Coming from the Uber Thanos guy here, doesnt hold that much water for me. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Coming from the Uber Thanos guy here, doesnt hold that much water for me. smile Coming from someone with no reputation at all your opinion means nothing to me.

DTM
Id rather have no reputation, than the bad reputation you have. smile

Dont worry mods, Im done here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Id rather have no reputation, than the bad reputation you have. smile

Dont worry mods, Im done here. Thats what happens when you challenge the myths people hold so dear.

Thanos wins.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DTM
Gee, what a fair fight youre making this then. Sounds like you just want Thanos to win, and are changing the game to make sure he does.

Thanos > DOS Doomsday
HP Doomsday > Thanos
Thanos PG > HP Doomsday
(IMHO, of course)

So basically youre making this thread wither #1 or #3, so yes Thanos here wins, as this set up is in his favor.

Exactly what I was thinking.

LeonBuco666
well i thnk thanos would win hp doomsday without the pg but i didnt want it to seem lopsided leaving thanos with nothing but making doomsday more powerful than he already is, but either way i think thanos wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.