Atum the God Eater Vs Glory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

LeonBuco666
Glory who

operator616
before anyone barges in and says thor defeated glory, let us not ignore the context:

http://i.imgur.com/87bplfd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E19YExx.jpg

LeonBuco666
Who is glory

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by operator616
before anyone barges in and says thor defeated glory, let us not ignore the context:

What exactly are u saying?

the Darkone

In context Thor did defeat Glory, but Thor had major help and I mean major help

Anyways Atum wins, Atum kills Elder Gods,sky fathers and hell lords/demon lords for breakfast,lunch and dinner and desert.

TheGodKiller
Glory wins.

operator616
^i meant that he didn't do it alone, obviously.........

LeonBuco666
Apparently I don't no who glory is, so I'm going with atum, he's a immensly powerful and literally eats any kind of god, atum wins

the Darkone
Glory was a sky father level being that Thor fought in Chaos King crossover, Atum/Demogorge will butt rape Glory, regardless how big Glory was, Atum fought Set for over millions, and Set didn't even slow Demogogre down hell Demogorge was ripping Set heads off one by one and absorbing power, Set had to retreat again.

Atum all the way

operator616
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What exactly are u saying?

i stated this because in another thread, a couple of days back, someone stated that thor defeated glory on his own, so to clarfiy that he didn't, i posted scans that indicate otherwise.

operator616
Originally posted by the Darkone
Glory was a sky father level being that Thor fought in Chaos King crossover, Atum/Demogorge will butt rape Glory, regardless how big Glory was, Atum fought Set for over millions, and Set didn't even slow Demogogre down hell Demogorge was ripping Set heads off one by one and absorbing power, Set had to retreat again.

Atum all the way

all true, but set isn't that impressive.

LeonBuco666
So glory gets chewed up then flushed down atums toilet leter on

the Darkone
all true, but set isn't that impressive.

Regardless how you feel about Set, the fact is Atum is entropy of the Gods regardless where they are from, he feeds on their powers and life force if anything they are only prolonging the editable of their destruction.

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Glory wins. I have to go with this.

IIRC Glory wasn't just a sky father level being but a combination of 300 hundred pantheons.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Who is glory Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Apparently I don't no who glory is, so I'm going with atum, he's a immensly powerful and literally eats any kind of god, atum wins Originally posted by LeonBuco666
So glory gets chewed up then flushed down atums toilet leter on

Who is glory

ODG
Atum blew up trying to eat Sl'gur't, the Skrull goddess who had usurped the many different gods she and Kly'bn had conquered. I don't remember if they ever enumerated how many god forms she had stolen. But unless it was more than the thousand that Glory represented, Atum would probably get cosmic indigestion again trying to devour Glory.

zopzop
Classic Demogorge would sodomize Glory. Current Demogorge gets sodomized by Glory.

LeonBuco666
That was for plots sake, in the forums we don't do plots so atum can consume litterally billions of elder gods and elder god demons but not a skrull goddess, and atum has devoured like I just said billions of gods taking their abilitys and powers and pushing his limits by FAR what they should be, I think atum wins this he's far to powerful

ODG
That was for plots sake, in the forums we don't do plots so atum can consume litterally billions of elder gods and elder god demons but not a skrull goddess, and atum has devoured like I just said billions of gods taking their abilitys and powers and pushing his limits by FAR what they should be, I think atum wins this he's far to powerful Well, apparently Atum can't devour too many gods simultaneously. One by one, a few at a time, aren't a problem. Too many at once are.

operator616
That was for plots sake, in the forums we don't do plots so atum can consume litterally billions of elder gods and elder god demons but not a skrull goddess, and atum has devoured like I just said billions of gods taking their abilitys and powers and pushing his limits by FAR what they should be, I think atum wins this he's far to powerful

he was overwhelmed because he couldn't handle it there were too many godheads, so he didn't die because of a simple goddess, nothing for plot's sake.

operator616
http://i.imgur.com/aktTpNI.jpg

LeonBuco666
Well I heard he can eat thousands at once, maybe I'm wrong, but if he can't eat him, he could surely lay the smackdown on glory

operator616
"heard" as in what exactly?

LeonBuco666
Marvel db various other forums and comic book websites, I may be mistaken or you may be.... I still think he'd decimate glory

operator616
wikis are not reliable sources since anyone can edit them, that's why i dont use them

LeonBuco666
I didn't use any wiki's or can people edit marvel db

operator616
http://marvel.wikia.com/Help:How_to_Edit

read the first few lines it says:

Marvel Database is a Wiki, which means that anyone can easily edit almost any article

LeonBuco666
Fair enough, but it wernt just marvel db, it was other forums, and comic book websites

celeyhyga17

Anyways Atum wins, Atum kills Elder Gods,sky fathers and hell lords/demon lords for breakfast,lunch and dinner and desert.
Thor clearly beat Glory the first time they battled. As hard to believe as it is, it was a ridiculously high feat for Thor considering Glory was made up of a pantheon of 10,000 gods. Come to think of it the whole thing was just ridonkulous. A bunch of crazee outlier feats everywhere. For example he resisted a psychic attack from a being made up of 10,000 gods. I mean wtf! He tanked physical hits, magical blasts, etc... The 2nd fight was more ambiguous. The writer made it seem like there was some outside force(through prayers) that helped push him through for the eventual win...

Anyways current Demogorge loses. Thor beat that fool easier than he did Glory.

LeonBuco666
Thor beating atum was PIS the forums are PIS'less atum wins in a great fight but atum clearly beats glory

operator616
it wasn't PIS, he destroyed him from the inside, like i showed you in the scan, it's legit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor beat Glory the first time but near the end he was about to give up due to the psychic onslaught. The girls prayers to Thor protected her from the Chaos King's mental attack (Somehow Thor can empower his followers I guess from a distance) and gave him hope, a "spark" which fueled his motivation and he won. But he died to do it. Still, seeing as how Glory was more powerful then a Skyfather with his entire pantheon inside of him (10,000 Gods to be exact), its still pretty crazy.

In the second fight, their prayers were able to resurrect Thor. He was actually beating Glory but he was being directly amped by the Chaos King on top of his own immense power so he wouldn't stay down, they had to tap into TOAA using Thor as a conduit or whatever to fully destroy him.

All in all, that mini was just one crazy showing for Thor.

In the recent comic, Atum was an Eternity level cosmic consuming Gods or whatever. Yes Thor defeated him, but it was from the inside out. Again though, a crazy showing for Thor.

The Odinson isn't the type of character to bench press planets to test his strength, but when it comes to facing high end threats that would shit on anyone else, he's the herald to call.

Mindset
Originally posted by ODG
Atum blew up trying to eat Sl'gur't, the Skrull goddess who had usurped the many different gods she and Kly'bn had conquered. I don't remember if they ever enumerated how many god forms she had stolen. But unless it was more than the thousand that Glory represented, Atum would probably get cosmic indigestion again trying to devour Glory. That was just stupid.

But I think she had more than thousands of gods, iirc.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor beat Glory the first time but near the end he was about to give up due to the psychic onslaught. The girls prayers to Thor protected her from the Chaos King's mental attack (Somehow Thor can empower his followers I guess from a distance) and gave him hope, a "spark" which fueled his motivation and he won. But he died to do it. Still, seeing as how Glory was more powerful then a Skyfather with his entire pantheon inside of him (10,000 Gods to be exact), its still pretty crazy.

In the second fight, their prayers were able to resurrect Thor. He was actually beating Glory but he was being directly amped by the Chaos King on top of his own immense power so he wouldn't stay down, they had to tap into TOAA using Thor as a conduit or whatever to fully destroy him.

In the recent comic, Atum was an Eternity level cosmic consuming Gods or whatever. Yes Thor defeated him, but it was from the inside out. Again though, a crazy showing for Thor.

The Odinson isn't the type of character to bench press planets to test his strength, but when it comes to facing high end threats that would shit on anyone else, he's the herald to call.
I don't really think he was intending to give up. Glory was overwhelming him both mentally and physically. He was literally being crushed in Glory's hand while the psychic attack was happening.

Stupidly ridiculous high showing though. Definitely something he won't be replicating too often. He ain't gonna go around killing skyfather's just by drawing strength from prayers...

ODG
Originally posted by Mindset
That was just stupid.

But I think she had more than thousands of gods, iirc. If she had more than ten thousand, Atum might not get cosmic indigestion by eating Glory. Someone would have to reread Sacred Invasion to see.

Mindset
I vote you read it again.

ODG
^ Since when are women allowed to vote? sneer

biscuits

Mindset
Since I hooked u in the gabber. mhmm

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Mindset
Since I hooked u in the gabber. mhmm nice

Igniz

thumb up

And you just have to mention this erm You really want to start a war again or something?Stop mentioning characters or feats that has nothing to do with this thread cool

vansonbee

Anyways Atum wins, Atum kills Elder Gods,sky fathers and hell lords/demon lords for breakfast,lunch and dinner and desert. During his recent showing. It seem Thor died and his spirit appeared on the line of boats, being row slowly into Atum stupid. I wonder what up with this shit? Do gods have to died first, for him to eat?

ODG
^ They don't have to die first, as Atum has eaten living gods. But those that are lost to memory meet their end at his maw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.