Avengers........... Vs .........J.L.A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep...

The Avengers Now!

Hyperion
Thor
Cap.Universe
Hulk
Iron Man

Vs

The J.L.A N52

Superman
Wonder Woman
G.L Hal
Aquaman
Cyborg

armedforbattle
Hyperion vs Superman = stalemate
Thor vs Wonder woman = Thor
Cap universe vs Hal = ?
Hulk vs = aquaman = Hulk
Ironman vs Cyborg = Ironman

Avengers win. IMO.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Cap universe vs Hal = ?
Hulk vs = aquaman = Hulk

Avengers win. IMO. This.....cap universe would destroy hal though

Odekahn
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
This.....cap universe would destroy hal though

You're high.

LeonBuco666
who is the host

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Cap universe vs Hal = ?
Hulk vs = aquaman = Hulk

Avengers win. IMO.

lol i like this except hal beats cap for a solid majority i like the match up here and average showings superman still beats hyperion he just has the 1 giant durability feat / str feat not enuff supes still wins that

Supermex
Originally posted by Odekahn
You're high.

Does Capt.Universe have Surfer like powers?

pym-ftw
Captain universe is SUPPOSED to be an aspect of Eternity iirc, a top trans

The current host hasn't done anything yet.

LeonBuco666
So its the current host not the spidey one? Oh well then hal wins

Digi
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Captain universe is SUPPOSED to be an aspect of Eternity iirc, a top trans

Recall from where? It's a moniker for the host of the Uni-Power, yeah? Unless something has happened very recently that I'm unaware of, probably the most powerful Cpt. Universe was when Surfer had it...but one could also argue that he didn't do anything there that's much beyond Surfer's base powers.

If we take various showings at their worth (Spidey, that dude who ripped up Juggernaut, Sue Storm, etc.), it turns people into some level of herald. High, mid, low, take your pick. Feats are limited, but we're rarely given distinct upper limits either.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
So its the current host not the spidey one? Oh well then hal wins

Flawless victory. no expression

LeonBuco666
If it was spidey though, I do recall him accidently one shotting hulk into orbit when I say accidently he was not intending to hit him that hard only meaning to 'jab' him, then typical spidey decided to save hulks ass from orbit

JBL
Avengers.

tijay
LAWL at spidey

The Sorrow
Even though the Avengers have added a Superman, a Hulk and a Unipower to their ranks it's still a close fight. Could go either way really.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Digi
Recall from where? It's a moniker for the host of the Uni-Power, yeah? Unless something has happened very recently that I'm unaware of, probably the most powerful Cpt. Universe was when Surfer had it...but one could also argue that he didn't do anything there that's much beyond Surfer's base powers.

If we take various showings at their worth (Spidey, that dude who ripped up Juggernaut, Sue Storm, etc.), it turns people into some level of herald. High, mid, low, take your pick. Feats are limited, but we're rarely given distinct upper limits either.

Flawless victory. no expression
Iirc it was brought up in the current Avengers

I think the gardener guy said it, Ex Nilho I believe was his name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.