What if DC & Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What if DC & Marvel decided to share a comic book character and asked the fans to decide who to use. Who would you guys choose amnd why? Here are some choices.

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Cyborg(Teen Titan)
4.Cannonball
5.Wonder Woman
6.X-Man
7.Hyperion
8.Beta Ray Bill
9.Ego
10.Uatu
11.Hawkman
12.Martian Manhunter
13.Mandrain
14.Firestorm

maybe being transfered to another universe could give MMH a break

byrdgang21
When you say "share" do you mean the character swaps universes or do they appear in both companies universes? I think the latter would suck but if any could pull it off it would have to be Wolverine. He appears in everyone else's books all ready.

LeonBuco666
Without a doubt spidey on this list, easily the most popular hero in the past 10 years globally

Cogito
Doesn't matter who it is, this is guaranteed character suicide.

Edit: On second thought, I'd choose Richard Rider. He'd fit in incredibly well with DC's more established space-based characters. IMO DC would do justice to him without destroying his character, which is what I'd fear with any crossover.

xJLxKing
Superman
Wolverine
Spiderman
GL
Thor

A mission of cosmic proportion, which needs the multi-verses ultimate heroes. Sounds familiar?

pym-ftw
Thor & New Gods

SevenShackles
Uatu the watcher is the safest pick. He just...watches.. Not that you can't screw that up but still. He shows up. Shares some vital info.. Then.. Watches.

I'd like to see beta ray bill in DC. I'd like to see him shine in a universe without Thor. They would most likely crap all over him but on the slim chance that they don't it would be enjoyable.

2nd is Martian manhunter, I think he could do really well in marvel and get alot more if a chance to headline. I'd love for a Retcon punch to replace sentry with Martian manhunter and void with Fernus. That would just make me seriously happy.

Eel O'Brien
Thor in DC.

I would love to see a Supes/Thor friendship/partnership and following a Thor adventure on New Genesis or Apokolips (Thor vs Darkseid) (Thor vs Orion and then they make friends) would be great.

Since dimension hopping should be easy for Thor, he could come and go as needed.

golem370
Originally posted by byrdgang21
When you say "share" do you mean the character swaps universes or do they appear in both companies universes? I think the latter would suck but if any could pull it off it would have to be Wolverine. He appears in everyone else's books all ready.

The idea was the character would be in both Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.