Franklin Richards (full potential realized) Vs Chaos War Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place on planet identical to earth in every way but is industructible
CIS & PIS off
BFR off
Arishem The Judge WILL & CAN intervene IF franklin is 1. Severely overwhelmed or 2. Is killed
Stipulation;
If Arishem intervenes he is no more than 15 feet tall, not 2000ft but has the same powerset

Cogito
Herc beats Franky, then beats Arishem, then beds some bitches.

yaadaveyaa
id love to see herc and arishem i think thats a dead stalemate

LeonBuco666
Well do you think herc could kill franklin or at least overwhelm him

Cogito
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
id love to see herc and arishem i think thats a dead stalemate
Yes, because Arishem has displayed multiversal feats.

yaadaveyaa
herc mud stomps poor franky but arishem and herc would b a BATTLE that'd b a sweet one

Cogito
herc mud stomps poor franky but arishem and herc would b a BATTLE that'd b a sweet one

Why do you think Arishem is so much more powerful than Franklin, let alone more powerful period?

LeonBuco666
Well arishem and the rest of the celestials consider franky boy to be on par with them and even tried to recruit him so I think it would be a half decent fight, but franklin does have multiversal feats like when he created an identical pocket dimension to ours an identical earth 616 which attracted roma and galactus' attention and which is why the celestials consider him on par I think

yaadaveyaa
bcuz arishem would be capable of fighting herc where as franklin has his manipulation and reality warping which wont effect herc and he dies in 1 shot and i also dont see franklin (it wasnt stated but im guessing adult franky) competing on the same lvl as arishem especially not 1 on 1

LeonBuco666
Yes adult franky from the future, he physically bests two celestials I think

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, because Arishem has displayed multiversal feats.
I guess you missed that recent X-Men arc wink

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by zopzop

i havent seen it what happened?

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop

I saw the scans. So...what, the Celestials were retconned into creating the multiverse. Unless there's more to it, that doesn't mean shit to Arishem. He's one Celestial among an infinite number across the Multiverse. From the scans I've seen, there's nothing to necessarily indicate the Celestials got any kind of implied power amp.

bcuz arishem would be capable of fighting herc where as franklin has his manipulation and reality warping which wont effect herc and he dies in 1 shot and i also dont see franklin (it wasnt stated but im guessing adult franky) competing on the same lvl as arishem especially not 1 on 1

Me: "Why do you think Arishem is as powerful as Herc"
You: "Because Arishem is capable of fighting Herc"

Circular reasoning ftw

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Cogito
I saw the scans. So...what, the Celestials were retconned into creating the multiverse. Unless there's more to it, that doesn't mean shit to Arishem. He's one Celestial among an infinite number across the Multiverse. From the scans I've seen, there's nothing to necessarily indicate the Celestials got any kind of implied power amp.

Me: "Why do you think Arishem is as powerful as Herc"
You: "Because Arishem is capable of fighting Herc"

Circular reasoning ftw

lol sorry im at work and sometimes i am doing 10 things at once coding and what not and i type in something that doesnt make any sense .... to answer that question arishem could give herc a good fight he wouldnt just b one shotted like i think franky would he also has an imense powerset ii think hes more powerful then frank is and frank could take a win or 2 from herc just with how strong his mainp and reality warping is

Cogito
....and you gave the exact same (non) reasoning again.

LeonBuco666
I think what he means is, franklin is as powerful as a low celestial, whilst arishem is a high celestial....I think that's what he's trying to say

Cogito
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I think what he means is, franklin is as powerful as a low celestial, whilst arishem is a high celestial....I think that's what he's trying to say

And the original question was, "wtf is that reasoning based on?

I know what he's saying, I want him to provide proof, or at least something.

Sin I AM
Lol at low and high celestial.....herc stomps

LeonBuco666
So herc stomps out arishem who shrugged of the combined attacks of zeus, odin and osiris and then opened up portals to their realms and began destroying them? And then told them not to interfere with their work again, which lead to all three god heads bending on one knee and obeying him?....could herc take the combined attacts of three godheads? And slap around the destroyer with odin and the entire asgardian life force? And stop the 'disintigration' blast with his hand? I duno

Sin I AM
So herc stomps out arishem who shrugged of the combined attacks of zeus, odin and osiris and then opened up portals to their realms and began destroying them? And then told them not to interfere with their work again, which lead to all three god heads bending on one knee and obeying him?....could herc take the combined attacts of three godheads? And slap around the destroyer with odin and the entire asgardian life force? And stop the 'disintigration' blast with his hand? I duno

He could do that and more, read chaos war.

Cogito
So herc stomps out arishem who shrugged of the combined attacks of zeus, odin and osiris and then opened up portals to their realms and began destroying them? And then told them not to interfere with their work again, which lead to all three god heads bending on one knee and obeying him?....could herc take the combined attacts of three godheads? And slap around the destroyer with odin and the entire asgardian life force? And stop the 'disintigration' blast with his hand?

Yes. Easily.

He went toe to toe with the bad guy who shat on gods like Odin, Zeus, & Co. Then he restored 98% of the Multiverse.

He was tiers above skyfathers.

LeonBuco666
Fair enough, yes ino what he done and who he went toe to toe with, but arishem is capable of that aswell

Sin I AM
Fair enough, yes ino what he done and who he went toe to toe with, but arishem is capable of that aswell

no read a comic

Cogito

He's really not no expression

LeonBuco666
No I don't mean restore the multiverse an shit I mean tank combined skyfather attacks....didn't mean to confuse you sorry

Mr.SunKing
wait, Celestials have been retconned into creating the multiverse? it's a been a busy semester, guess i've fallen wayyyy behind

Stoic
Was it just me, or did Chaos Kings power levels make little to no sense to others? I mean he just didn't appear to be on the level that the series claimed him to be on.

rotiart
Is marvel trying to wipe out the multiverse and recreate it like dc's final crisis?!?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Was it just me, or did Chaos Kings power levels make little to no sense to others? I mean he just didn't appear to be on the level that the series claimed him to be on.

How so? He took out the godheads, and amped up Zeus to a level where he could shrug off Big G's attacks and hurt him.. The multiverse was in pretty rough shape before Herc fixed it. That's pretty serious power, there.

Probably would have displaced Eternity, if he wasn't sent to that pocket universe.

ODG
Originally posted by Stoic
Was it just me, or did Chaos Kings power levels make little to no sense to others? I mean he just didn't appear to be on the level that the series claimed him to be on. In what sense? Multiversal? Because he most definitely seemed universal, what with Eternity being summoned, Death fleeing her realm, all the gods and hell lords being consumed, and an entire alternate universe being needed to contain him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.