exitar the exterminator Vs Tiamut (The dreaming celestial)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place on indestructible planet
Arishem will Intervene if either fighter is killed or ko'd, arishem will then be given the task to KO the victor
PIS CIS & BFR off!

GO

operator616
based on fulcrum's statement, tiamut should win rather easily.

h1a8
Here's some fun calculations for the approximate weight of these Celestials.
Let's assume these Celestials have the density of a human being (since they are metal on the outside and somewhat hollow on the inside). So we can say that if they were 6 ft tall then they would weight about 200lb.

Since Arishem is 2000ft tall then he is 2000/6 or 333 and 1/3 times taller than a 6ft person. Thus his weight should be (333 1/3) ^3 times that of a 6ft person.
So his weight would be about (333 1/3)^3 x 200lb or 3.7 million tons.

Now Exitar is about 20,000ft tall. Using the same reasoning then he is (3333 1/3) times taller than a 6ft person and thus weighs about (3333 1/3)^3 x 200lb or about 3.7 billion tons.

Taking average herald characters then these guys can literally step on and squash them without a fight.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Here's some fun calculations for the approximate weight of these Celestials.
Let's assume these Celestials have the density of a human being (since they are metal on the outside and somewhat hollow on the inside). stopped reading

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

golem370
imo Exitar destroyed the most powerful Watcher who was able to strip Uatu's watcher duties from him so He killed the most powerful watcher which makes him the most powerful Celestial. Exitar seems the most impressive.

the Darkone
The most powerful Celestial by panel statements would be Tiamut, but also Exitar powers surpasses the 4th host combine, I would say stalemate until proven other wise.

LeonBuco666
Exitar has a massive, massive advantage over tiamut in size and very likely in strength, he also owned 'The One'
Sounds ridiculous and this just may be my immature mind but I see exitar just picking tiamut up and pulling him in half, or sitting on him lol extremely unlikely
But yeah I think exitar would win though

dynamix
Originally posted by operator616
based on fulcrum's statement, tiamut should win rather easily.

what did fulcrum say about him?

operator616
Originally posted by dynamix
what did fulcrum say about him?

Eternals #9

http://i.imgur.com/6kSS9Uv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mnqpmaM.jpg

operator616
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.