Who's faster: Thor or Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Neither demonstrate incredible reaction speed in the majority of their appearances. IMO. Who has better reflexes. Who is faster(non-travel)

JakeTheBank
Thor.

yaadaveyaa
thanos i think thor is more of a tanky absorb damage ill take thanos

Raisen
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor.

not saying you're wrong but why did you come to this decision.

Raisen
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
thanos i think thor is more of a tanky absorb damage ill take thanos

I've seen thanos dodge in fights. it seems like thor always gets tagged

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Raisen
not saying you're wrong but why did you come to this decision.

Thor routinely shows more reflexes and bouts of agility than Thanos does. Thanos does have some impressive feats here and there, but so does Thor and he has more of them. I do think Thanos is a lot faster than his size gives him credit for (depending on the artist, the dude's phucking huge at times).

LeonBuco666
Thanos has a much more high durability than thor, thus giving him less need to 'dodge' attacks like thor, so I'm giving thor the win

yaadaveyaa
see i always see thanos as a giant ape hes hard to miss but hes agile as hell thor tanks damage just absorbs it he likes to trade blows

Raisen
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor routinely shows more reflexes and bouts of agility than Thanos does. Thanos does have some impressive feats here and there, but so does Thor and he has more of them. I do think Thanos is a lot faster than his size gives him credit for (depending on the artist, the dude's phucking huge at times).

I've really never seen anything impressive from him in the agility or reflex dept. You have some good scans?

carver9
They are the same.

Raisen
Originally posted by carver9
They are the same.

I was kind of thinking that with maybe a slight edge to Thanos

pym-ftw
Thor Solidly, what is a non amped Thanos's best reaction feat?

LeonBuco666
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rSpeed03354.jpg. - there hela only has to touch thor in a 1v1 to claim his soul, but is unable too
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed23v207.jpg. - here thor reacts quickly enough to turn around and swat arrows that were only a few feet away from hitting him as he turned

here's some more reaction feats
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed27v229.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed08144.jpg

Damborgson
Neither holds enough of an edge to where it'd influence the fight, but Thor.

ODG
I've seen thanos dodge in fights. it seems like thor always gets tagged ... what fights are you reading? Thanos usually stands there like a boss and tanks sh1t straight-up.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ODG
Thanos usually stands there like a boss and tanks sh1t straight-up. like a boss! laughing

Raisen
Originally posted by ODG
... what fights are you reading? Thanos usually stands there like a boss and tanks sh1t straight-up.

He was dodging Groot like a Boss. It's understandable, considering that wood is more durable than Thanos. Ream of paper reams Thanos FTW.

ODG
He was dodging Groot like a Boss. It's understandable, considering that wood is more durable than Thanos. Ream of paper reams Thanos FTW. He is Groot!

You don't phuck with Groot.

Raisen
Originally posted by ODG
He is Groot!

You don't phuck with Groot.

Groot respect thread?

vince_slice
Thor probably has better dodging feats. Thanos tends to just tank stuff with a troll smile.

abhilegend
Both are slow as phuck.

deathlife
Thor

Sixth_Winged
I reckon Thor for movement. Thanos with striking speeds. Dunno with reflex reaction though Thanos had the superior feet being able to percieve Ss during infinity gauntlet arc.

Though I might be totally wrong in any of my assumption cause I dont read much of either.

h1a8
Thanos has no speed feats. At least Thor has some speed feats.
Thor is thus faster on average.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.