The Funnest Mr. Mxy Vs Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place in empty pocket dimension!
PIS CIS and BFR OFF
GO

SithLantern93
Mxy retcons Beyonder lol.

LeonBuco666
Isn't the beyonder equal to TOAA and he also wiped out the celestials in one go to impress misstress eternity, not sure if it was canon or not but I'm pretty sure he's equal to TOAA

xJLxKing
They both have done things that are far too idiotic if you ask me

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They both have done things that are far too idiotic if you ask me I agree, but I still think the beyonder wins this by a small margin

quanchi112
Beyonder stomps.

the Darkone
Beyonder

operator616
beyonder doesn't stomp, the multiverse did seem infinitesimal to him, but so does mxy's dimension which makes the multiverse look irrelevant when compared to it, and mxy destroyed it along with the entire DCU.

Jynocidus
zzzz

Mindset
This has been done like 50 times.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
This has been done like 50 times.

And none of them have ever been fun

Golgo13
50 zillion times.

SamZED
Last time this thread was created I remember Mxy supporters winning the feat war. I myself have no idea who's more powerful but Mxy's side sounded more convincing...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Done too many times to count. It always comes down to Beyonders narration being superior to that of Mxy if taken at fce value. Mxy has the greater single feat between the two, but on the flip side to that, it needs to be remember that worlds funniest are meant to be funny and a joke.. not taken seriously. In the end... do you prefer better narration with sold feats.. or the greater single feat in a silly kinda comic.

Mr Master
^^ Not that I care to or will debate this rehashed discussion, but I never understood why some people think Mxy has the bigger feat.

Mxy destroyed/re-created the whole of DC. (whatever that means, it was the whole of DC)

Beyonder created a Reality that was billions of times larger than the whole of Marvel.
Aside from being millions of times more powerful than the whole of Marvel.

So, I don't get it.

pym-ftw
InN4close

Not to backseat Mod, but just a casual Google search would bring up all the old threads.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Takes place in empty pocket dimension!
PIS CIS and BFR OFF
GO
Dude. Search function is your friend. So are google and bing.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Golgo13
50 zillion times.

Pretty sure you made a contribution somewhere down the line.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ Not that I care to or will debate this rehashed discussion, but I never understood why some people think Mxy has the bigger feat.

Mxy destroyed/re-created the whole of DC. (whatever that means, it was the whole of DC)

Beyonder created a Reality that was billions of times larger than the whole of Marvel.
Aside from being millions of times more powerful than the whole of Marvel.

So, I don't get it. Mxy destroyed the 4th World-- and as Orion showed/told us: ALL mortal universes exist as mere bubbles inside the 4th World. Mxy also destroyed the 5th dimension, which is a plane of actuality above even the 4th World.

...So I could *also* say that Mxy destroyed AND recreated realitieS that were billions of times larger than the whole of DC. smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy destroyed the 4th World-- and as Orion showed/told us: ALL mortal universes exist as mere bubbles inside the 4th World. Mxy also destroyed the 5th dimension, which is a plane of actuality above even the 4th World.

...So I could *also* say that Mxy destroyed AND recreated realitieS that were billions of times larger than the whole of DC. smile

Who do you think wins?

Galan007
Not getting into in. This thread has been done to death.

Mindset
Not getting into in. This thread has been done to death. thumb up

I think Beyonder wins too.

Galan007
You're queer bro. thumb up

Mindset
thumb up

Stick Gecko's thumb up your anus, phag.

Galan007
http://medias.omgif.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/YouareaFag.gif

Mr Master

Mxy destroyed the 4th World-- and as Orion showed/told us: ALL
mortal universes exist as mere bubbles inside the 4th World. Mxy also
destroyed the 5th dimension, which is a plane of actuality above even
the 4th World.

...So I could *also* say that Mxy destroyed AND recreated realitieS
that were billions of times larger than the whole of DC.
That's all cool and stuff. Very nice. One quick question though:
What company runs 4th World and 5th D stories?

Also, was this Orion realization before or after WF?

Mindset
http://medias.omgif.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/YouareaFag.gif Reported.

Galan007
That's all cool and stuff. Very nice. One quick question though:
What company runs 4th World and 5th D stories?

Also, was this Orion realization before or after WF? The 4th World/dimension=home of the New Gods=DC comics.

Mxy destroyed the 4th World during World's Funnest, which was published in 2000. Orion told us the aforementioned facts regarding the size of the 4th World during New Gods v3 #10, which was published in 1996. So when Mxy destroyed/recreated the 4th World, it had already been established that it was billions of times larger than the prime DC continuum.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Reported. Reporting a Chuck Norris gif just tells me how gay you really are, dooder. thumb up

operator616
edit

Mindset
Reporting a Chuck Norris gif just tells me how gay you really are, dooder. thumb up Say that to my dick, bro.

Galan007
WAY over the line. Reported.

I'm also going to PM Raz about this personally. thumb up

Mr Master

The 4th World/dimension=home of the New Gods=DC comics.

I'm confused. If it's DC comics, then isn't that part of the whole of DC?

In Beyonder's case it was literally established that he was a separate creation,
outside the Marvelverse.

operator616
The 4th World/dimension=home of the New Gods=DC comics.

Mxy destroyed the 4th World during World's Funnest, which was published in 2000. Orion told us the aforementioned facts regarding the size of the 4th World during New Gods v3 #10, which was published in 1996. So when Mxy destroyed/recreated the 4th World, it had already been established that it was billions of times larger than the prime DC continuum.

you sure it was volume 3? not 4 (which still takes place before 2000)?

Galan007
I think it is considered v3(that's how I have the folder labeled on my HDD, at least *shrug*.) Either way, the comic was still published in 1996:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15959280_NewGods10-00.jpg

The publish-date is just under the DC emblem on the left.

Galan007
I'm confused. If it's DC comics, then isn't that part of the whole of DC?

In Beyonder's case it was literally established that he was a separate creation,
outside the Marvelverse. The 4th World is not part of the prime DC multiverse/3rd dimension-- it is literally a plane of actuality above the multiverse-- that is why you need a boom tube to get there.

Anywho, Beyonder's top feat is creating a universe billions of times larger than the Marvel multiverse. Cool. Mxy essentially did the exact same thing when he destroyed/recreated the 4th World-- as it is *also* billions of times larger than the DC multiverse.

LeonBuco666
The 4th World is not part of the prime DC multiverse/3rd dimension-- it is literally a plane of actuality above the multiverse-- that is why you need a boom tube to get there.

Anywho, Beyonder's top feat is creating a universe billions of times larger than the Marvel multiverse. Cool. Mxy essentially did the exact same thing when he destroyed/recreated the 4th World-- as it is *also* billions of times larger than the DC multiverse. is that mxys top feat? If so then I believe beyonder an mxy are equal in feats put in authority the beyonder

operator616
^ i also believe mxy wins, given that he not only destroyed the 4th world but also the 5th dimension, which makes the multiverse look unreal.

Mr Master

The 4th World is not part of the prime DC multiverse/3rd
dimension-- it is literally a plane of actuality above the multiverse--
that is why you need a boom tube to get there.

Anywho, Beyonder's top feat is creating a universe billions of times
larger than the Marvel multiverse. Cool. Mxy essentially did the exact
same thing when he destroyed/recreated the 4th World-- as it is
*also* billions of times larger than the DC multiverse.
Alright. To solidify this can you show me the scan where this is stated.

Also, I didn't wanna get too literal,
but if we take Shooter's analogy and equate it to numbers,
we're talking Septillions, not billions. (in terms of drops of water in the ocean)

I said "billions" cause I didn't wanna go there, but since you got Mxy there. stick out tongue

Branlor Swift
Is this the funnest Mr Mxy ever seen on panel

LeonBuco666
On and off

Galan007
Alright. To solidify this can you show me the scan where this is stated.

Also, I didn't wanna get too literal,
but if we take Shooter's analogy and equate it to numbers,
we're talking Septillions, not billions. (in terms of drops of water in the ocean)

I said "billions" cause I didn't wanna go there, but since you got Mxy there. stick out tongue

The first 2 scans are just to give you a bit of context. The 3rd scan is where Orion actually makes the size-comparison statement. Aside from stating that all mortal universes exist inside bubbles within New Genesis(the 4th World), Orion also comments that a singular planet is little more than "a speck in an air pocket" in comparison to NG. Lol.

Anywho, my use of the word "billions" was, in all likelihood, a drastic underestimation as well. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.