Hulk vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Hulk 1
"Loebforce" Hulk+full knowledge and access to the speed force

VS

Hulk 2
"Professor" Hulk+time gem, mind gem and space gem

Both have one year to get used to their new powers.
Hulk 1 has every issue of the Flash/West or Allen, not both as source materials.
Hulk 2 has the knowledge he gained about the gems during the Infinity Trilogy.
Fight takes place on an uninhabited/indestructible planet.

LeonBuco666
Hulk 1 speed blitz hulk 2 into a mushy grey paste
The drains the gems with the LF
The hurls said half reformed mushy paste at the nearest star at light speeds....(If bfr is on if not the first 2 actions work anyway)

armedforbattle
Hulk wins easy. Spite.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Hulk wins easy. Spite.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9uqkisB081rc2qizo1_500.gif

....agree.

Brockalizer
With a year Banner's knowledge and a year of training, Hulk2 should be proficient enough with the gems to either revert Hulk1 back into Banner with the mind gem, amp himself to an insanely high level, way beyond World Breaker, also with the mind gem, or freeze time outright with the time gem. Not sauing they would work 100%, but it woild make things interesting.

janus77
Hulk 2 wins 8*9/10, imo.

Prof. Hulk was very complacent and I can imagine him losing a match as a result.

The rest he'd win as he would just stop time and switch off the Hulk.

LeonBuco666
He's not gonna 'stop' time quiker than the speed of light

janus77
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
He's not gonna 'stop' time quiker than the speed of light
He doesn't have to, just has to prep so that he has time slowed down in front of him... like Banner did with some tech during FoTH (or was it WWHs?).

As long as he's given prep with the gems, he should arrive at the fight in a state sufficient to neutralise the speedforce's primary (and any other, most likely) offensive threat.

LeonBuco666
The op said that he has one year prep to 'get used to' their new powers....not prepare for the fight, maybe I've misunderstood

janus77
He gets used to being 2 seconds out of phase with 616 time smile.

Or he starts off as an astral being (Hulk would tag him, but not instantly, as he'd have to adjust himself, which would give him all the time he needs to ... stop time).

LeonBuco666
Doesn't the speedforce protect its 'users' form 'time warpers' and the like, I'm sure I read that somewhere, I'm may be wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.