Hulk (War) vs. Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
FTP kuurth

carver9
Hulk.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Sin I AM
FTP kuurth

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk.

How? I'm not overly familiar with hulk as war.
If he can push him back which I'm sure given his feat against normal juggy's enchantments that he can, wouldn't he just blow up due to the rune steps? I don't remember how strong the blast was supposed to be but I remember a comment about the serpent taking his herald away rather than risking him to the blast.

carver9
War Hulk completely massacred Juggernaut which is something I can't see Kuurth doing. He even overpowered the enchantment.

BruceSkywalker
Kuurth dies

quanchi112
War, hard.

Emi~Kiro
Isn't Kuurth able to BFR Hulk? BFR him into the sun with no way back.

Stoic
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Isn't Kuurth able to BFR Hulk? BFR him into the sun with no way back.

Did he ever do that to another character on panel?

golem370
Did War Hulk do more then bfr Juggernaut?

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Did War Hulk do more then bfr Juggernaut?

According to on panel evidence, War was Cain's physical superior, as most readers will recall that War tossed him around like very few ever have. As for the finale, War may or may not have been able to cut Cain's head off. That's a part that I will leave to personal opinion.

I see this as just another boring stalemate. Kuurth doesn't, or wouldn't have the luxury of a slow power ramping Hulk, but one that goes up in strength very fast.

golem370
Well I am asking because of Carver posted about War Hulk massacre of Juggernaut sounded alittle far fetched.

Stoic
Well I am asking because of Carver posted about War Hulk massacre of Juggernaut sounded alittle far fetched.

That's the part that I was saying is all up to individual opinion. I didn't see a slaughter. I did see a domination in favor of War Hulk though.

golem370
Juggernaut doesn't get the respect he deserves nor does Terrax.

Stoic
Juggernaut doesn't get the respect he deserves nor does Terrax.

Dude I'm not picking sides based on favorites, but what happened on panel. War dominated Cain on panel when he got serious. Agree or don't, that's really up to how you saw the fight. Terrax is a powerful character, but so is Thor, if you're referring to the other thread. Just remember how well Thor did against all of those Herald level characters during B&T. The Surfer alone would curb Terrax. I mean if you want to go there.

golem370
I know just saying

juggerman
War Hulk completely massacred Juggernaut which is something I can't see Kuurth doing. He even overpowered the enchantment.

War Hulk never actually hurt Juggernaut tho. He just stopped him and threw him. Kuurth at half power broke Jugg's bones. Granted it was Colossus Juggs but still.

Going with FP Kuurth here

janus77
Hulk wins.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Stoic
Did he ever do that to another character on panel?
He teleported back from a BFR I just figured he could take Hulk with him in the middle of a scuffle and then teleport back without him in a instant.

h1a8
War Hulk completely massacred Juggernaut which is something I can't see Kuurth doing. He even overpowered the enchantment. War Hulk took a long time to overpower the unstoppable enchantment. I see Kuurth crushing Hulk's face with the unstoppable hammer the first instant.

carver9
Hahahahahahaha...

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins? kuurth wins if channeling both cytorrak's and the serpent's power. he lived up to 'unstoppable' in that state. the hope summers + everyone's powers onslaught he tanked would have done war hulk in.

however, kuurth loses without cytorrak's backing as he was ultimately proven inferior to juggernaut colossus combatwise, despite being more powerful all around.

h1a8
I don't think War Hulk could beat Classic Juggs. Sure he can stop him after a long while but damage him? I don't think so.

sure looked like he could.

KingD19
He pushed him back, and then while they were locked up, his tendril flipped him.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but hadn't Cain already started his cycle of constant depowerment before the War Hulk fight?

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
He pushed him back, and then while they were locked up, his tendril flipped him.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but hadn't Cain already started his cycle of constant depowerment before the War Hulk fight?

Nah that was a full powered Cain during that battle. That battle was before the 7th and 8th day story line if I am not mistaken. War dominated Cain no matter how you look at it.

KingD19
I'm talking about the time he got trapped in Eternity's dimension and had to trade away heaps of his power just to get out. I don't know what arc it was, but I'm asking if it was before that.

And as I pointed out, while they were locked up, Hulk used a tendril and flipped him. It wasn't like he just overpowered him and tossed him like a rag doll. Besides, I wouldn't really consider it a "domination" considering Cain didn't appear hurt at all, just caught off guard because he didn't expect Hulk to get one over on him.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm talking about the time he got trapped in Eternity's dimension and had to trade away heaps of his power just to get out. I don't know what arc it was, but I'm asking if it was before that.

And as I pointed out, while they were locked up, Hulk used a tendril and flipped him. It wasn't like he just overpowered him and tossed him like a rag doll. Besides, I wouldn't really consider it a "domination" considering Cain didn't appear hurt at all, just caught off guard because he didn't expect Hulk to get one over on him.

I think that it may have been around the same time, but Cain hadn't been officially nerfed yet. Cain also looked like he felt War's attack as he didn't just get back up. When I say dominate, I mean that Cain could not mount an effective assault to turn the momentum back to his favor. I'm sure that you will agree on this. War overpowered him. If not Cain would have kept pushing him like a plow, and did to War what he did to Colossus in that bar room brawl that they had.

h1a8
Originally posted by 753
sure looked like he could.

That doesn't count since Juggs wasn't even fighting Hulk but just pushing him back. That's not a fight. Have Juggs throwing some blows and we would get a different picture. But know this: Hulk never damaged Juggs in that fight.

carver9
@KingD...

Hulk clearly over power the enchantment.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsJuggernaut13.jpg.html#/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsJuggernaut13.jpg.html?&_suid=137010405689207727095696609467

juggernaut74
Might side with Kuurth.

SevenShackles
Did hulk break Juggys bones or disable him with blunt physical force? I'm just trying to compare the fight between juggy and war hulk to the fight colossus with the gem had with Kurrth. It's hard since honestly if Cain fought war hulk with unrelenting force (charge/brawling) with as much purpose as Colossus had at the time he might of gotten somewhere. He did push war hulk back, he just was stopped eventually it's not like he ran into war hulk and hit a dead stop. If he was assaulting him like Colossus I think it would of been a different fight.
Comparing the feats is a little difficult.

Kurrth without the gem was breaking Colossus bones and despite being pushed back was winning the exchange. That power stacked with the gem as I think is the version being used in this fight should be able to stand up to War Hulk and in no way would be a short fight.

Also I have a hard time Figuring out Colossus + Gems power level At the time. He slips into being a demon so easily and juggy never shot crimson lightning out of his body. Where the hell is this guys base? Can the fight with Kurrth where he was arguably losing and being beaten on be the only case where he didn't call more power from the gem?

Again the feats are kinda hard for me to sort out to figure a clear winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.