Classic Dr. Strange & GL Hal Vs Adam Warlock & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place on earth, NO cis, pis & bfr
All perform to the best of their ability in all aspects of combat, abilities & powers
GO

Branlor Swift
I wish they would have made a Strange vs Warlock fight in the comics. That has the potential to be an amazing comic fight.

LeonBuco666
Yeah, incredible...who do you think would win? I'm edging to warlock & norrin myself

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Yeah, incredible...who do you think would win? I'm edging to warlock & norrin myself Unbelievable even Leon!

Can you imagine the shields, the blasts, and the Karmic blasts? I bet you can't

LeonBuco666
Its to much for my imagination to fathom my friend, ill need to see it with my eyes lol

quanchi112
Team Warlock.

SithLantern93
Can't ''Classic'' Strange solo this fight? I have seen scans of him being crazy powerful. Like taking on Dormammu within his own realm and getting not stomped and also taking on In-Betweener without prep.

pym-ftw
Was Warlock depowered post A-wave, if not I'd give the edge to his team,

If so though, Hal shields the glass cannon ftw

beatboks
Since Strange is Classic does Warlock have the SG ???

If not Team one. Surfer will crap over Hal but once Warlock looses to strange so will Norrin.

DTM
Eh, sure Strange back then had some impressive showings, he also had some fairly average to low level herald showings as well (he was part od the Defenders, and certainly wasnt a God among them).

LeonBuco666
When he takes dormammu in his own realm, if I'm not mistaken he had some help and prep and the in-betweener was powered down, although I may be mistaken

operator616
Originally posted by SithLantern93
Can't ''Classic'' Strange solo this fight? I have seen scans of him being crazy powerful. Like taking on Dormammu within his own realm and getting not stomped and also taking on In-Betweener without prep.

doctor strange never defeated dormammu in his realm.

as for the inbetweener fight, he was amped by the powers of master order and lord chaos:

http://i.imgur.com/WvWG3Gb.jpg?1

and the second time they fought, strange was not amped and got stomped.

operator616
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
the in-betweener was powered down, although I may be mistaken

that was against thanos not strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.