Hulk: amp vs amp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Mindless Hulk+Red Lantern ring and the ring doesn't have to be re-charged

VS

Hulk-Pak version+Mind Gem and year of training and prep

Fight takes place in an indestructible octagon 1 mile in diameter.

LeonBuco666
Pak Hulk mind ****s dumbshit mindless hulk into taking off the ring then dons the ring himself, making himself a mind ****ing red lantern....then utterly oblitarates mindless hulk

armedforbattle
Uhhh, Spite. Hulk Stomps.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Nibedicus
Hmmm. Mindless Hulk or a Hulk WRITTEN by a Mindless Hulk....

Hard to pick....

Brockalizer
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Pak Hulk mind ****s dumbshit mindless hulk into taking off the ring then dons the ring himself, making himself a mind ****ing red lantern....then utterly oblitarates mindless hulk If Onslaught couldn't mindf*ck the Mindless Hulk, I doubt that this Hulk will. Mindless Hulk, with rage ring would be enough to pucker the butt hole of most adversaries. I see Professor Hulk using the Mind Gem to amp himself to a level that would make the World Breaker sh*t himself.

LeonBuco666
Professor hulk still wins then

Cogito
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Hmmm. Mindless Hulk or a Hulk WRITTEN by a Mindless Hulk....

Hard to pick.... thumb up
Well played.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I see Professor Hulk using the Mind Gem to amp himself to a level that would make the World Breaker sh*t himself. Oos, I meant Pak-Hulk, Professor Hulk was a different thread. My bad.

Rao Kal El
Mindless Hulk with the red ring wins.

While they might have similar strength, green scar should win because he is more of a tactical fighter, he does actually uses his brain and can access a similar level of strength than the mindless one and even surpass that energy with the banner factor in.

BUT mindless hulk has a red ring fueled by rage. There is no one but hulks rage in there. No one in charge but Hulk. I believe the red ring will give mindles hulk the win in the end.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Mindless Hulk with the red ring wins.

While they might have similar strength, green scar should win because he is more of a tactical fighter, he does actually uses his brain and can access a similar level of strength than the mindless one and even surpass that energy with the banner factor in.

BUT mindless hulk has a red ring fueled by rage. There is no one but hulks rage in there. No one in charge but Hulk. I believe the red ring will give mindles hulk the win in the end. Excellent point, however, the difference as I see it is that the red ring, fueled by rage, would only amplify the Mindless Hulk's already awesome power, as well as adding the perks of flight and force field. The mind gem on the other hand could amplify the rage itself with it's near infinite power, theoretically sending the Hulks power level faaaaaar beyond the Mindless Hulks level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.