Bor with an Adamantium Katana vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Bor with an Adamantium Katana engages Thanos in pure melee combat (no shielding, mental powers, energy projection, teleportation, ect, ect) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

TheGodKiller
Thanos ftw. smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Thanos ftw. smile

Based on?

SamZED
laughing

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Bor with an Adamantium Katana engages Thanos in pure melee combat (no shielding, mental powers, energy projection, teleportation, ect, ect) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

So you hate Thanos? Or is this a bate thread? Also why would you give Bor a weapon, and leave Thanos without one?

Either way Thanos still wins. He'd just take the Katana away from Bor, and make him swallow it.

Diesldude
^^ Can Thanos one shot kill Thor?

LeonBuco666
Stupid A$$ thread.....I would of said bor wins this, but thanos beats 7 shades of sh!t out of him lol

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Also why would you give Bor a weapon, and leave Thanos without one?

Well Thanos does beat Cube Beings and is beyond Odin in the heart of Asgard, so I decided that Bor needed some help to even things up...

By the way, did I touch a nerve with you? You appear angry and are answering with raw emotion instead of pure logic...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Stupid A$$ thread.....I would of said bor wins this, but thanos beats 7 shades of sh!t out of him lol

So let me get this straight; normally Bor wins, but Thanos destroys Bor with an Adamantium Katana?

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

Are you insinuating that Thanos needs a weapon here to be competitive?

LeonBuco666
So let me get this straight; normally Bor wins, but Thanos destroys Bor with an Adamantium Katana?

laughing out loud because its just pure H2H thanos wins, but if they had the rest of their powers available then bor wins....

Sin I AM
lol @ the obvious troll thread

h1a8
How is this thread not spite?
Wouldn't Bor beat the shit outta of Thanos anyway?

TheGodKiller
Based on?
Your impotence at spiting Thanos.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.