Morg vs BRB FISTFIGHT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Random on an uninhabited, unbreakable planet

No amping, no weapons, no powers

Fist fight only

To the death

9jaboy
morg cleaves brb in twain

Insane Titan
Bill in a pure fist fight

pym-ftw
Idk probably Bill

leonidas
likely bill. i'd take bill all powers in as well.

Stoic
Morg with the PC, and WOL, or with just the PC?

carver9
Giving this to Morg. Think people forgot about this amazing showing.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49974/2366870-thanos.jpg

Speed check shows up after this and prevents the ax on Thanos face.

zopzop
Morg.

leonidas
not forgetting, but i've seen starfox smash thanos around a bit as well. just a poor showing for thanos imo.

Stoic
Or, Morg was simply that powerful.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by leonidas
not forgetting, but i've seen starfox smash thanos around a bit as well. just a poor showing for thanos imo. that was a Thanos clone that starfox fought.

thumb up Morg knocking Thanos is a poor showing for Thanos

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Giving this to Morg. Think people forgot about this amazing showing.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49974/2366870-thanos.jpg

Speed check shows up after this and prevents the ax on Thanos face.
That's a phucking tackle....what is impressive about that?

Oh and Bill.

zopzop
Originally posted by Estacado
That's a phucking tackle....what is impressive about that?
The fact that he muscled through Thanos' blast.

carver9
He powered through Thanos attack, didn't suffer any damage, tackled him and was trying to finish him until the fight was stopped.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
The fact that he muscled through Thanos' blast. the fact Thanos hit him with a weak blast because he underestimated him is impressive?

Estacado
The fact that he muscled through Thanos' blast.
2 seconds later.

http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Energy8_zps3b732628.jpg.html
http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Energy82_zps2b61ae01.jpg.html

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
the fact Thanos hit him with a weak blast because he underestimated him is impressive?
We've seen how Thanos treats herald level beings like cheap prostitutes. The fact that Morg did as well as he did is an amazing feat for him.

2 seconds later.

http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Energy82_zps2b61ae01.jpg.html
Yeah. Ganymede jumped in and distracted Morg, then Thanos downed him. Not seeing how this is supposed to be embarrassing to Morg.

Insane Titan
We've seen how Thanos treats herald level beings like cheap prostitutes. The fact that Morg did as well as he did is an amazing feat for him.

Yeah. Ganymede jumped in and distracted Morg, then Thanos downed him. Not seeing how this is supposed to be embarrassing to Morg. its also shows Thanos underestimated him though, as he floored him seconds later.

Estacado

Yeah. Ganymede jumped in and distracted Morg, then Thanos downed him. Not seeing how this is supposed to be embarrassing to Morg.
Never said its embarrasing.

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
Or, Morg was simply that powerful.

but we know he wasn't as ss has handled him and we all know what thanos has done to ss. morg had a decent moment. not sure why it needs to be anymore than that. lots of characters get a moment to shine, this is no different. bill has dozens of feats to back him up. morg wasn't estabished enough for me to take him against someone like bill, especially in straight h2h.

Stoic
but we know he wasn't as ss has handled him and we all know what thanos has done to ss. morg had a decent moment. not sure why it needs to be anymore than that. lots of characters get a moment to shine, this is no different. bill has dozens of feats to back him up. morg wasn't estabished enough for me to take him against someone like bill, especially in straight h2h.

There were some inconsistencies in their meetings. Morg that possessed both the waters of life, and the power cosmic was simply too much for the Surfer to handle. This is clearly shown in Silver Surfer#75 from what I remember. After Morg goes on to kill Nova, Galactus removes his power cosmic for his own reasons, leaving Morg with only the waters of life. The Heralds then kill him. Galactus then uses the waters of life to fan the flames so to speak, and resurrects Morg. Then the writers get brain hemorrhoids, and Morg's continuity goes down the toilet. Morg at his most powerful would kill Bill with little difficulty. You would have to refer to Silver Surfer#75 to understand what I am saying here. They aren't on the same level.

leonidas
i'm assuming of course this isn't morg with the water, cuz, if it is the thread is just...dumb. i'd take bill over the normal (initial) version of morg, the version ss fought and beat. he had potential to be cool, but they f'd him up along with tyrant, so, meh.

Stoic
i'm assuming of course this isn't morg with the water, cuz, if it is the thread is just...dumb. i'd take bill over the normal (initial) version of morg, the version ss fought and beat. he had potential to be cool, but they f'd him up along with tyrant, so, meh.

Oh yeah, for sure, if he only has the power cosmic it would be much closer, but bill would win, but if this is Morg at his best, he would literally rip Bill's head off.

abhilegend
Morg manhandled Surfer in strength. IMO Morg looked stronger than Bill under Marz.

krisblaze
Bill, obviously.

Morg has no skill and not enough showings.

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
Bill, obviously.

Morg has no skill and not enough showings.

His skill would not be enough to make up for the huge disparity in sheer power between the 2. This is if we are going with Morg at his most powerful.

Golgo13
How strong is BRB? As strong as Thor?

h1a8
I'm going with Morg. We don't have quite enough evidence other than portrayal. Morg appears to be physically more powerful than Bill is without weapons.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
How strong is BRB? As strong as Thor?

Just about, but Morg at his most powerful was above the top tier level. He was a power house. He literally scared the sh!t out of Firelord with a menacing smile.

krisblaze
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm going with Morg. We don't have quite enough evidence other than portrayal. Morg appears to be physically more powerful than Bill is without weapons.

Haha what.

He doesnt have the showings, but some unambiguous shit involving a powered up morg should probably suffice, right? dur

9jaboy
but we know he wasn't as ss has handled him and we all know what thanos has done to ss.
You're a good debater BUT thats ABC logic

And morg has handled ss too.

krisblaze
His skill would not be enough to make up for the huge disparity in sheer power between the 2. This is if we are going with Morg at his most powerful.
Obviously this is not the case though.

Why would he match Morg w/waters of life up against an unarmed Beta Ray Bill?

leonidas
Originally posted by 9jaboy
You're a good debater BUT thats ABC logic

And morg has handled ss too.

that's true, but in this case, with the limited appearances of morg, there isn't a lot more to go on. with limited appearance cases, abc logic sometimes HAS to come into play, or we have nothing at all to go on. feel free to dismiss it, but the thanos/morg scan is also a form of abc logic so then we have literally nothing.

abhilegend
that's true, but in this case, with the limited appearances of morg, there isn't a lot more to go on. with limited appearance cases, abc logic sometimes HAS to come into play, or we have nothing at all to go on. feel free to dismiss it, but the thanos/morg scan is also a form of abc logic so then we have literally nothing.
Look what happened to Morg vs SS or Morg vs Firelord and Airwalker. I have a hard time believing that BRB could no sell Firelord or straight up pummel Surfer into unconsciousness.

One-Punch
In their first fight Morg beat Surfer, but in their second fight Surfer stopped holding back and beat Morg in a landslide. Surfer even contemplated killing Morg too, but decided not to.

leonidas
yeah, to me that was pretty definitive. i think morg made a big splash but eventually found his level, so to speak. abhi makes a good point, but for some reason i still have a hard time seeing morg beating bill, especially in h2h. i see morg as a mid herald. bill is high herald, least imo. it would be a close brutal fight though, i'd never claim differently.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
In their first fight Morg beat Surfer, but in their second fight Surfer stopped holding back and beat Morg in a landslide. Surfer even contemplated killing Morg too, but decided not to.
Surfer was more powerful, no doubt about it. But in a straight up h2h fight, Morg would've pushed his shit in. I don't think that can be said of Bill.

9jaboy
yeah, to me that was pretty definitive. i think morg made a big splash but eventually found his level, so to speak. abhi makes a good point, but for some reason i still have a hard time seeing morg beating bill, especially in h2h. i see morg as a mid herald. bill is high herald, least imo. it would be a close brutal fight though, i'd never claim differently.

I agree its a tough fight...but i think morg is stronger..
Morg is a high herald,,did you see how he handled firelord?
And firelord is mid-herald(high in some showing)

9jaboy

True

quanchi112
Bill wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
Obviously this is not the case though.

Why would he match Morg w/waters of life up against an unarmed Beta Ray Bill?

Don't know bro, I was just going with the "at their best clause". Feel me?

Originally posted by 9jaboy
I agree its a tough fight...but i think morg is stronger..
Morg is a high herald,,did you see how he handled firelord?
And firelord is mid-herald(high in some showing)

At that point he was above the top tier level. It took every Herald to take him on, and they were still losing. At his best, Morg sweeps with no problem, if he is at his base level with only the power cosmic Bill would eventually end up beating his face in.

9jaboy
Don't know bro, I was just going with the "at their best clause". Feel me?

At that point he was above the top tier level. It took every Herald to take him on, and they were still losing. At his best, Morg sweeps with no problem, if he is at his base level with only the power cosmic Bill would eventually end up beating his face in.

Actually I'm talking Base morg(i.e without wol,,only PC)

Wol Morg would stomp for sure.

zom1967
Beta ray Bill wins with Storm Breaker,without it.I think Base Morg can win.He was quite powerful!

psycho gundam
2 seconds later.

http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Energy82_zps2b61ae01.jpg.html 2 seconds are missing prior to that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.