Spider Man dual weilding Admantium Katana's vs Gamora...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
A blood lusted Spider Man dual wielding Adamantium Katana's vs Gamora in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

h1a8
Spidey wins easily

DTM
Spidey wouldnt be versed or skilled in using katanas, so giving him them, even in adamantium, doesnt overly boost him really. If anything Spideys speed, agility and webbing will be key to beating Gamora, not swords and getting into close combat with her.

Sin I AM
gamora stomps

Raisen
lol. LoM really likes these adamantium katanas. What if spidey webbed them up with two feet of webbing and came in tornado style on Gamora?

Sixth_Winged
Gamora but spider-man can take a few wins due to spider-sense and webbing. Speedwise is a close match imo.

SamZED
What speed feats does Gamora have? Other than that sparring match with Thanos.

Digi
Gamora's portrayal as a cosmic-level MAer means we want to defer to her instinctively. But, I'm going to be the one to say it, if we base this on feats alone, and assume Pete isn't a moron with the blades, Spidey carves her the **** up.

SamZED
Originally posted by Digi
Gamora's portrayal as a cosmic-level MAer means we want to defer to her instinctively. that's what I was thinking. Dont see why Pete shouldn't be able to connect once as long as he has speed feats to compete.

h1a8
Spidey is faster, has spidey sense, and awesome reflexes. There is no way he doesn't slice the sh%% out of her.

LeonBuco666
What is the deal with these katana's lol, spidey wins due to being a badass, lol not really but he wins, to fast, extremely hard to hit, and pretty much well he's got to admantium swords to slice her a new butt hole

Sin I AM
It's utterly embarrassing how few people know of gamora on this site. She is beyond Parker by quite a bit. She's stronger, arguably as fast, as agile, and hands down a better fighter. The only thing that Parker has on her is his spider sense, which won't be much use to him since he's blood lusted and more prone to take a hit

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's utterly embarrassing how few people know of gamora on this site. She is beyond Parker by quite a bit. She's stronger, arguably as fast, as agile, and hands down a better fighter. The only thing that Parker has on her is his spider sense, which won't be much use to him since he's blood lusted and more prone to take a hit It's not embarrassing if one admits he knows little about the character and reserves judgement. That's what I did and thats why I asked for feats. If its not a bold statement and she really is stronger, as fast and agile ill vote for her but first itd be nice to see some proof. I've seen a scan of her flipping tanks which is within Pete's ability. And effect a class 100+ with hits which occasionally happens with streets like Spidey. Speed and agility I have no idea.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SamZED
It's not embarrassing if one admits he knows little about the character and reserves judgement. That's what I did and thats why I asked for feats. If its not a bold statement and she really is stronger, as fast and agile ill vote for her but first itd be nice to see some proof. I've seen a scan of her flipping tanks which is within Pete's ability. And effect a class 100+ with hits which occasionally happens with streets like Spidey. Speed and agility I have no idea.

When has Parker casually flipped tanks?

SamZED
When has Parker casually flipped tanks? He's casually smashed mini-tanks, even swung them around on weblines (which requires A LOT more strength than just flipping it) and those tanks while called "mini" were bigger than most modern tanks. That among other better strength feats he has.

Sin I AM
He's casually smashed mini-tanks, even swung them around on weblines (which requires A LOT more strength than just flipping it) and those tanks while called "mini" were bigger than most modern tanks. That among other better strength feats he has.

Hmmm don't recall that. Not doubting you I'm just saying its extremely high end and besides its not his norm. On average he's a ten toner not a class sixty which is what he would need to be to lift and swing or flip a tank.

celeyhyga17
I'm guessing she has her blades too?

Gamora skill with blades >>>>>>>> Spidey skill with blades

Gam Gam wins...

She has nice healing factor too.

LeonBuco666
read up on gamora, gamors rapes petey with a strap on then beats 7 shades of shit out of him, 8/10 only way pete gets the majority is if hes not bloodlusted, as his spidey sense wont be much of a factor because of it, and his webbing is his biggest hope whilst bloodlusted

SamZED
Hmmm don't recall that. Not doubting you I'm just saying its extremely high end and besides its not his norm. On average he's a ten toner not a class sixty which is what he would need to be to lift and swing or flip a tank. Ill post the scans when get the chance, id say his average is above 10 tons these days, going by feats more like 20-25. He has 60-80-and even 100 but yeah, those are high end.

LeonBuco666
Hmmm don't recall that. Not doubting you I'm just saying its extremely high end and besides its not his norm. On average he's a ten toner not a class sixty which is what he would need to be to lift and swing or flip a tank. his base is class 10 but when hes under alot of pressure or he has no other choice his strength becomes alot higher

SamZED
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm guessing she has her blades too?

Gamora skill with blades >>>>>>>> Spidey skill with blades

Gam Gam wins...

She has nice healing factor too. Spidey has exactly zero skills with blade as far as we know. Doesn't mean he can't run it through someone's chest as long as hes faster and more agile even if this someone is a great swordsman. That brings me back to my question - does Gamora have speed/agility feats that match or surpass Spidey's? Serious question.

TheGodKiller
Spidey has exactly zero skills with blade as far as we know. Doesn't mean he can't run it through someone's chest as long as hes faster and more agile even if this someone is a great swordsman. That brings me back to my question - does Gamora have speed/agility feats that match or surpass Spidey's? Serious question.
IIRC, Red Sonja has tagged Peter multiple times during their encounters. Scale Sonja up to the cosmic level, and we get Gamora.

In terms of sheer swordsmanship/swordswomanship skills, Gamora completely outclasses Spidey.

SamZED
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
IIRC, Red Sonja has tagged Peter multiple times during their encounters. Scale Sonja up to the cosmic level, and we get Gamora.

In terms of sheer swordsmanship/swordswomanship skills, Gamora completely outclasses Spidey. Been awhile since ive read it but wasnt there CIS involved? Pete thought it was MJ i think. Also why use that particular showing. Pete's fought Taskmaster, Silver Samurai, Deadpool among other A list swordsmen and was dodging them just fine.

TheGodKiller
Been awhile since ive read it but wasnt there CIS involved? Pete thought it was MJ i think. Also why use that particular showing. Pete's fought Taskmaster, Silver Samurai, Deadpool among other A list swordsmen and was dodging them just fine.
Because Gamora is a class above them all. The fight with Red Sonja is more or less an example of how it would go down if Pete doesn't have his guard up.

LordOfMurder's beloved adamantium katana gives Spidey a HUGE advantage in this thread imo, but if he even tries to take Gamora lightly, he could be in for a world of pain.

leonidas
if she has a blade as well, she kills him. if he has the blade and she's fighting only h2h he kills her. if it's straight h2h, she'd likely take the majority, but pete would def take some primarily because of the webbing.

h1a8
Because Gamora is a class above them all. The fight with Red Sonja is more or less an example of how it would go down if Pete doesn't have his guard up.

LordOfMurder's beloved adamantium katana gives Spidey a HUGE advantage in this thread imo, but if he even tries to take Gamora lightly, he could be in for a world of pain. Gamora is above them in strength and durability, not necessarily in skill nor speed.

Her durability is meaningless since the blades can bypass it easily.

The SS is highly underrated here. Coupled with Spidey's speed and reflexes it's very hard to tag him.

Plus Spidey still has the webbing.

curryman
web + katana

adamantium chopper of doom.

srankmissingnin
It's utterly embarrassing how few people know of gamora on this site. She is beyond Parker by quite a bit. She's stronger, arguably as fast, as agile, and hands down a better fighter. The only thing that Parker has on her is his spider sense, which won't be much use to him since he's blood lusted and more prone to take a hit

If you can cite a single Gamora speed that puts are on par with Punisher's best speed feats - not even Spider-man's, Punisher's - I will orchestrate an exhausting campaign to get everyone on this site to start being nice to you in the off topic thread.

And jumping at Ronan isn't a speed feat.

Raisen
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you can cite a single Gamora speed that puts are on par with Punisher's best speed feats - not even Spider-man's, Punisher's - I will orchestrate an exhausting campaign to get everyone on this site to start being nice to you in the off topic thread.

he won't. this dude just likes female characters for some reason. he's a poser.

TheLordofMurder
Gamora is unarmed in this battle while Spider Man is dual weilding the Adamantium Katana's...

Digi
Nobody doubts that Gamora is stronger, faster, almost as agile, and much more skilled. But th gap isn't insurmountable. Add webbing and a blade that he really just has to tag her with once or twice, and Gamora's screwed.

Give Gamora her own blade and, sure, it becomes a different story. But, as I said, in OP's fight, Spidey owns.

srankmissingnin
Nobody doubts that Gamora is stronger, faster, almost as agile, and much more skilled. But th gap isn't insurmountable. Add webbing and a blade that he really just has to tag her with once or twice, and Gamora's screwed.

Give Gamora her own blade and, sure, it becomes a different story. But, as I said, in OP's fight, Spidey owns.

What makes you think she is faster than Spidey, Digi?

Digi
What makes you think she is faster than Spidey, Digi?

I'm not sure I do. It was my way of throwing a bone to the Gamora backers without sacrificing my overall point. Debating skillz....I haz them.

uhuh

srankmissingnin
I'm not sure I do. It was my way of throwing a bone to the Gamora backers without sacrificing my overall point. Debating skillz....I haz them.

uhuh

You seemed pretty emphatic when you stated "no one doubts that Gamora is... faster." you sly sob. mad

http://25.media.tumblr.com/16d6b6d2b3df84e7f016654dbe9441d3/tumblr_mnsoefi0AM1rhbv63o1_400.gif

Digi
happy

golem370
Gamora being considered the most dangerous female in the Universe means to me that if she isn't as fast as Spider-Man she is fast enough not to get speedblitzed by Spider-Man also Gamora is suppose to be a 70 tonner now and she has been trained by Thanos.

srankmissingnin
You are comfortable inferring physical attributes from a meaningless hyperbolic title?

golem370
Yup considering it written in the comic book

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
Yup considering it written in the comic book

confused

But what does allegedly being "the deadliest woman in the galaxy" have to do with her speed? One has nothing to do with the other... how are you quantifying her speed off of that statement? How fast do you think Wolverine is base on him being "the best there is at what he does"?

golem370
To me if it is in a comic book then its true why would writters bother saying it if they didn't mean it? What does What he does mean?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
To me if it is in a comic book then its true why would writters bother saying it if they didn't mean it? What does What he does mean?

Even if it is true, how does it help you quantify her speed? Being the "Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy," has literaly nothing to do with speed. That be like saying that since Wayne Gretzky is the greatest Hockey player of all time... he must be great at evolutionary biology.

Whatever he does. He's the best at it. So moving quick? The best. Fighting? The best? Lifting stuff? Also the best. It's in a comic, it must be true.

Sin I AM

why? shes not a popular character,the thread starter created a spite thread or attempted to, there isnt a laundry list of feats the for the character. so u would have to base it off her limited portrayals. and shes held her own against herald levelers often enough to place her above spiderman. this is a fail thread anyway. parker isnt bringing anything to the table she hasnt seen. she is stronger than him , arguably as fast arguable as agile, and reflexes to boot. plus her hf is awesome. her h2h skills place her above him i mean she would probably disarm him and use the sword against him. plus the dunce made him bloodlusted which makes him more prone to take a hit and engage in melee which would be disasterous. plus people keep forgetting gamora has limited precog herself. this is her fight to lose.

lol @ being liked

Originally posted by Raisen
he won't. this dude just likes female characters for some reason. he's a poser.

qft before i have your ass banned

srankmissingnin
why? shes not a popular character,the thread starter created a spite thread or attempted to, there isnt a laundry list of feats the for the character. so u would have to base it off her limited portrayals. and shes held her own against herald levelers often enough to place her above spiderman. this is a fail thread anyway. parker isnt bringing anything to the table she hasnt seen. she is stronger than him , arguably as fast arguable as agile, and reflexes to boot. plus her hf is awesome. her h2h skills place her above him i mean she would probably disarm him and use the sword against him. plus the dunce made him bloodlusted which makes him more prone to take a hit and engage in melee which would be disasterous. plus people keep forgetting gamora has limited precog herself. this is her fight to lose.

Gamora doesn't have limited precog. She used too... decades ago... when she had the time gem... and it was only dreams.

Her speed feats are no where near as good as Spider-man's. Neither are her agility feats. Freaking Lady Viper has better speed and agility feats than she does. Her "awesome" healing factor? Is terrible by comparison to every other character with a healing factor. It took her weeks to regrow her skin. She was koed by a stab to the gut. Her durability is much greater than her healing factor, and if Spider-man was unarmed and they were engaged in melee, she would win... but she doesn't heal fast enough to fight through a stab wont in a vital area which gives Spider-man a huge advantage.

Her supposed combat skill is vastly over rated. She has never beaten any martial artists of note. The only one she's ever fought is Wolverine... who beat her. She has some nice ambush pressure point feats, but its been directly stated on panel she isn't skilled enough to execute them during combat with a skilled opponent.

She's strong enough that she can one shot Spider-man if she connects cleanly, so it's not a blow out, but an armed Spider-man, willing to land killing blows, should take a comfortable majority.

Parmaniac
Hmmm don't recall that. Not doubting you I'm just saying its extremely high end and besides its not his norm. On average he's a ten toner not a class sixty which is what he would need to be to lift and swing or flip a tank.
http://picload.org/image/apicgdl/strength-1amazin.jpg
http://picload.org/image/apicgdc/strength-2amazin.jpg
Amazing Spider-Man V1 320; 1989-09

Sin I AM
Gamora doesn't have limited precog. She used too... decades ago... when she had the time gem... and it was only dreams.

Her speed feats are no where near as good as Spider-man's. Neither are her agility feats. Freaking Lady Viper has better speed and agility feats than she does. Her "awesome" healing factor? Is terrible by comparison to every other character with a healing factor. It took her weeks to regrow her skin. She was koed by a stab to the gut. Her durability is much greater than her healing factor, and if Spider-man was unarmed and they were engaged in melee, she would win... but she doesn't heal fast enough to fight through a stab wont in a vital area which gives Spider-man a huge advantage.

Her supposed combat skill is vastly over rated. She has never beaten any martial artists of note. The only one she's ever fought is Wolverine... who beat her. She has some nice ambush pressure point feats, but its been directly stated on panel she isn't skilled enough to execute them during combat with a skilled opponent.

She's strong enough that she can one shot Spider-man if she connects cleanly, so it's not a blow out, but an armed Spider-man, willing to land killing blows, should take a comfortable majority.

lol at this, i see u cherry picking and low-balling but im bored so i will continue

anyway. spiderman is bloodlusted correct? which means his normal fighting style is thrown out of the window. he will blindly rush in like every other character who gets bloodlusted and punch, kick, bite, claw like a wild man. Gamora whether you'd like to admit it or not is an experienced and skilled MA. She WILL beat him if they engage in melee. I dont see how this is even debateable. And she will disarm him, the only way spiderman could win is by webbing her completely and cutting her head off...which is doubtful because she's strong and quick enough to either avoid it or break free. Plus as you already mentioned she has pressure point attacks....so its really not as easy as u make it out to be

Originally posted by Parmaniac

its not his average....i already said that

Digi

It's also not his peak. He has better strength feats. I think that's probably closer to average than you think, even though it's clearly a good showing. I also think he's been listed as Class 15 for many years now.

SamZED

LordOfMurder's beloved adamantium katana gives Spidey a HUGE advantage in this thread imo, but if he even tries to take Gamora lightly, he could be in for a world of pain. Not arguing with that. Its just I dont know much about her but tbh so far it feels that this is an accurate description of the thread:

Gamora's portrayal as a cosmic-level MAer means we want to defer to her instinctively.

People just say she destroys Spider-man because she's by default better in every way. Proof not required.

JayDaDon
It's also not his peak. He has better strength feats. I think that's probably closer to average than you think, even though it's clearly a good showing. I also think he's been listed as Class 15 for many years now.

Yup. I think his superspeed ads a lot of momentum to his strength and more damage per square inch to his punches, that could explain some of his higher end feats.

TheGodKiller
Not arguing with that. Its just I dont know much about her but tbh so far it feels that this is an accurate description of the thread:

People just say she destroys Spider-man because she's by default better in every way. Proof not required.
I took note of Spidey's advantage in that post. What I am trying to say in that post is that in bloodlust mode, he might not be likely to think straight, and if that's the case, he's in a lot of trouble.

Sin I AM

since when? his strength has been retconned back to 10 ton power levels after OMD. unless he got an upgrade

Parmaniac
since when? his strength has been retconned back to 10 ton power levels after OMD. unless he got an upgrade Care to proof that? Because OMD itself was basically retconned.

SamZED
I took note of Spidey's advantage in that post. What I am trying to say in that post is that in bloodlust mode, he might not be likely to think straight, and if that's the case, he's in a lot of trouble. Gotcha. And agreed.

since when? his strength has been retconned back to 10 ton power levels after OMD. unless he got an upgrade Bios lie. Classic SM's average was 15. Current's is above that even, he casually performs class 20+ feat and im talking average. Also we should probably define average. Because in the past 30 issues he had like 3 real strength feats and all 3 were class 50+.

srankmissingnin
lol at this, i see u cherry picking and low-balling but im bored so i will continue

anyway. spiderman is bloodlusted correct? which means his normal fighting style is thrown out of the window. he will blindly rush in like every other character who gets bloodlusted and punch, kick, bite, claw like a wild man. Gamora whether you'd like to admit it or not is an experienced and skilled MA. She WILL beat him if they engage in melee. I dont see how this is even debateable. And she will disarm him, the only way spiderman could win is by webbing her completely and cutting her head off...which is doubtful because she's strong and quick enough to either avoid it or break free. Plus as you already mentioned she has pressure point attacks....so its really not as easy as u make it out to be

Cherry picking and low balling? If you can counter any of the points I made by referencing a single example to the contrary, I will yield and defer to your judgement. I said her healing factor is tame. It is. There are no points to the contrary. Her healing factor has never been able to compensate for a grievous wound in the middle of combat. There is not counter point. This isn't a mater of low balling or cherry picking, it simply is. The same goes for her speed and combat skill. Nothing I said can be refuted.

Gamora is one of the most over rated characters by the ICC. She sparred with Thanos once. Big f'n deal. Robin spared with Lady Shiva. What am I supposed to glean from such a trivial feat? Her hype is almost as unfounded as her stupid dagger. Oh the mighty Godslayer!!!! Tell me what it's actually done one panel? It broke off Thanos? Anything else? Nope. People try to act like she is Mantis or Karate Kid level. Absurd.

You are correct that a bloodlusted Spider-man is less inclined to fallow his spider sense, but not so much so to tip the scales to Gamora for the majority.

Digi
It's arguable that lusted Spidey uses his SS more, becoming more attuned to it to really go nuts. Bloodlust doesn't always imply loss of judgement. It just means the kid gloves are off.

since when? his strength has been retconned back to 10 ton power levels after OMD. unless he got an upgrade

Really? What's your justification here? OMD was pretty much entirely about his marriage. When is anything regarding his power level referenced? Or, even better, when since then has Marvel explicitly or implicitly stated that he's back at 10?

Also, the switch to Class 15 wasn't regarding a specific upgrade. Yes, I know there was the whole "Other" arc. But handbooks were listing him as 15 a few years before that story. It was just a stealthy acknowledgement that he hadn't actually been written as 10-ish for years. No one credible uses handbooks as the end-all in comics, but unless I missed something, that's still considered his base strength.

Outside of all of this, my point stands. The feat referenced isn't his best in ANY era, and you were acting like it was worth dismissing entirely.

yaadaveyaa
isnt gamora thanos's personal assasin ?? she wins handily

Sin I AM
Care to proof that? Because OMD itself was basically retconned.

how so?....everything prior is not in continuity

Gotcha. And agreed.

Bios lie. Classic SM's average was 15. Current's is above that even, he casually performs class 20+ feat and im talking average. Also we should probably define average. Because in the past 30 issues he had like 3 real strength feats and all 3 were class 50+.

subject to debate

Cherry picking and low balling? If you can counter any of the points I made by referencing a single example to the contrary, I will yield and defer to your judgement. I said her healing factor is tame. It is. There are no points to the contrary. Her healing factor has never been able to compensate for a grievous wound in the middle of combat. There is not counter point. This isn't a mater of low balling or cherry picking, it simply is. The same goes for her speed and combat skill. Nothing I said can be refuted.

Gamora is one of the most over rated characters by the ICC. She sparred with Thanos once. Big f'n deal. Robin spared with Lady Shiva. What am I supposed to glean from such a trivial feat? Her hype is almost as unfounded as her stupid dagger. Oh the mighty Godslayer!!!! Tell me what it's actually done one panel? It broke off Thanos? Anything else? Nope. People try to act like she is Mantis or Karate Kid level. Absurd.

You are correct that a bloodlusted Spider-man is less inclined to fallow his spider sense, but not so much so to tip the scales to Gamora for the majority.

her fights with ronan drax and maxam speaks enough for me...

Sin I AM
It's arguable that lusted Spidey uses his SS more, becoming more attuned to it to really go nuts. Bloodlust doesn't always imply loss of judgement. It just means the kid gloves are off.

Really? What's your justification here? OMD was pretty much entirely about his marriage. When is anything regarding his power level referenced? Or, even better, when since then has Marvel explicitly or implicitly stated that he's back at 10?

Also, the switch to Class 15 wasn't regarding a specific upgrade. Yes, I know there was the whole "Other" arc. But handbooks were listing him as 15 a few years before that story. It was just a stealthy acknowledgement that he hadn't actually been written as 10-ish for years. No one credible uses handbooks as the end-all in comics, but unless I missed something, that's still considered his base strength.

Outside of all of this, my point stands. The feat referenced isn't his best in ANY era, and you were acting like it was worth dismissing entirely.

then what happened to his powers after the Other arc? his increased strength, his fangs, his pincers, the fact that he ate someone, he had a bunch of other stuff that seemeingly disappeared ALONG WITH the marriage.

i wasnt trying to dismiss the feat but considering that a tank weighs somewhere close to 70 tons it seemed highly dubious to me is all

Digi
then what happened to his powers after the Other arc? his increased strength, his fangs, his pincers, the fact that he ate someone, he had a bunch of other stuff that seemeingly disappeared ALONG WITH the marriage

The Other was being quietly ignored before OMD came along. We're never going to get an official word on it, because Marvel doesn't want us thinking about it. But it's also incredibly sloppy to say it was retconned by OMD, when OMD had absolutely nothing to do with it and also never mentioned it at all. There's no logical connection between the two. The only official statement we got was that, outside of the marriage, Pete's timeline had largely been left alone. Should we consider the Clone Saga retconned? Or 100 other stories that happened during his marriage? Of course not. Comics are littered with forgotten or unused plot devices and powers. This is just one more.

Now, where you have a point with the Other is that, most likely, we're never seeing those powers again. But I think that's due more to a collective editorial decision than an in-comic retcon. At the very least, fabricating a retcon out of nothing is irresponsible. Who knows, maybe you're right...but what you have is a selectively-applied assumption based on no concrete evidence.

However, as I said, the Class 15 thing was in place well before that arc. Not sure what the most recent handbook states, but I'd be shocked if it were 10. I'd put better odds on it going up to 20, in fact.

Digi
Sauce: http://marvel.wikia.com/Strength_Scale

And yes, this isn't God's Word on it either. And defined strength levels are horribly flawed to begin with. I realize that. But it sufficiently makes my point.

srankmissingnin
her fights with ronan drax and maxam speaks enough for me...

Because going shot for shot with Ronan in melee combat, means she is fast and skilled enough to avoid Spider-man? Because I'm pretty sure it really means the exact opposite. It's not like Ronan is an FTL Bruce Lee. He is neither incredibly fast, nor incredibly skilled in h2h. Didn't Starlord dance around him in h2h? I know he got his ass stomped into the mud by some B-string Imperial Guard Members.

golem370
How about a strength feat for Gamora that he broke Drax's jaw and knocking Drax on his butt and causing him to spit up the power gem.

h1a8
Spidey needs one good hit and it's over.
He's faster than Gamora and has the Spidey Sense to help him (plus webbing)
Gamora is in trouble here.

Raisen

qft before i have your ass banned

Can't we just handle this like men? No need to resort to such drastic measures.

curryman
Macfarlane spidey had nothing but high feats and pretty much went off on the deep end.

He's not relevant to current Spidey.

golem370
Best Spider-Man look though

celeyhyga17
Spidey has exactly zero skills with blade as far as we know. Doesn't mean he can't run it through someone's chest as long as hes faster and more agile even if this someone is a great swordsman. That brings me back to my question - does Gamora have speed/agility feats that match or surpass Spidey's? Serious question.
of course.

Parmaniac
how so?....everything prior is not in continuity You on crack? Pretty much everything besides their marriage (and the other upgardes) is.
Originally posted by curryman
Macfarlane spidey had nothing but high feats and pretty much went off on the deep end.

He's not relevant to current Spidey. haters gonna hate

h1a8
of course.

Gamora has no speed feats that comes close to matching Spidey's speed feats.
Plus people are not considering the spider sense. Peter can fight blind with it.

Sin I AM
You on crack? Pretty much everything besides their marriage (and the other upgardes) is.
haters gonna hate

your wrong

srankmissingnin
does Gamora have speed/agility feats that match or surpass Spidey's? Serious question.

No, not unless you think being "The Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy" is a speed feat... which apparently some people do.

Digi
your wrong

You've been asked to provide justification for this a few times now...

Parmaniac
your wrong No I'm not, the sheer fact that Morlun exists proofs this also lot's of other events were referenced since OMD like Maximum Carnage and the Clone Saga. After the OMD retcon Parker and Jane didn't even knew each other and even that was changed later. If they would really have washed away all adventures since they married (1987-2007) current Spider-Man contunity and villain roster makes no sense at all. Of course besides your opinion you have nothing to support your point.

Sin I AM
You've been asked to provide justification for this a few times now...

proof? what you want actual scans? the marriage, the fact that he unmasked in civil war, the other powers are nonexistent after BND. Unless you know where any of this has been referenced since

carver9
SMH.

Parmaniac
the fact that he unmasked in civil war Dr. Strange enchanted Spider-Man taht noone could figure who he was until he wants them to know after he went in front of a TV camera during Spider-Island and told the world that he has Spider powers (like everyone else) the spell got erased, he realised that later and was like: Oh nozzz

Sin I AM
Dr. Strange enchanted Spider-Man taht noone could figure who he was until he wants them to know after he went in front of a TV camera during Spider-Island and told the world that he has Spider powers (like everyone else) the spell got erased, he realised that later and was like: Oh nozzz

oh ok....did strange also change his webbing too, or bring harry back to life?

SamZED
Once again, people. OMD did NOT retcon all events that happened before that point. It only erased the marriage part meaning this whole time Pete and MJ were together but weren't married, the wedding didn't happen. While doc Strange's spell made everyone forget Peter's I'd. It didn't retcon any actual events. That's what Marvel officially insists on.

Originally posted by curryman

He's not relevant to current Spidey. Yes, current Spidey is stronger, faster, more skilled and experienced than that version.

of course. Scans would be appreciated. Spidey's are all over the place because of his popularity. Gamora's are difficult to find.

Sin I AM
Once again, people. OMD did NOT retcon all events that happened before that point. It only erased the marriage part meaning this whole time Pete and MJ were together but weren't married, the wedding didn't happen. While doc Strange's spell made everyone forget Peter's I'd. It didn't retcon any actual events. That's what Marvel officially insists on.

Yes, current Spidey is stronger, faster, more skilled and experienced than that version.

Scans would be appreciated. Spidey's are all over the place because of his popularity. Gamora's are difficult to find.

where does marvel state this?

SamZED
where does marvel state this? In the comics. I'd gladly post a link but there's no link to post. There was a 3 issue story in ASM dedicated entirely to explaining the whole OMD thing. MJ and Pete were together the whole time except they decided not to marry. Other than that everything was the same. Then there was an FF crossover that specifically pointed out that every adventure Spider-man had with Johnny Storm and the FF (both as Spidey and as Peter Parker) all happened, it's just the FF did not remember any of them because of the spell but they remember everything the moment SM revealed his secret id. Then there were many many references to the older stories throuought ASM issues ever since OMD. Pete even mentioned his fight with Morlun.

Parmaniac
http://picload.org/image/appdpll/12_13.jpg
Maximum Carnage reference (Carnage 01; 2010-10)

http://picload.org/image/appdpld/other-clonesagab.jpg
Clone Saga (Don't have the issue number at hand)

Sin I AM
In the comics. I'd gladly post a link but there's no link to post. There was a 3 issue story in ASM dedicated entirely to explaining the whole OMD thing. MJ and Pete were together the whole time except they decided not to marry. Other than that everything was the same. Then there was an FF crossover that specifically pointed out that every adventure Spider-man had with Johnny Storm and the FF (both as Spidey and as Peter Parker) all happened, it's just the FF did not remember any of them because of the spell but they remember everything the moment SM revealed his secret id. Then there were many many references to the older stories throuought ASM issues ever since OMD. Pete even mentioned his fight with Morlun.

i know of these, but there are plot holes that havent been filled. The whole story was shite anyway because if strange is powerful enough to make people forget about parkers identity why couldnt he heal may? and what happened to his organic webs. i also have never seen a reference to his baby that was magically aborted, or mary jane masquerading as a superhero. but its neither here nor there and continuing this is derail the thread

SamZED
http://picload.org/image/appdpll/12_13.jpg
Maximum Carnage reference (Carnage 01; 2010-10)

http://picload.org/image/appdpld/other-clonesagab.jpg
Clone Saga (Don't have the issue number at hand) Nice find. Although I'm pretty sure the second one is pre-OMD. But speaking of clone saga, Deadpool referenced it in his latest issue when talking to Spock.

Parmaniac
i know of these, but there are plot holes that havent been filled. The whole story was shite anyway because if strange is powerful enough to make people forget about parkers identity why couldnt he heal may? and what happened to his organic webs. i also have never seen a reference to his baby that was magically aborted, or mary jane masquerading as a superhero. but its neither here nor there and continuing this is derail the thread To the Strange part, he also said he could end the civil war any time, why didn't he? Plot. Same for WWH story. Or why couldn't Richards heal Ben Grimm for so long? Someone who has feats that mention that he "understands the universe" more or less shouldn't need 5 minutes for that.

The Other upgrades I already admitted, just "vanished", well Kaine has these exact powers now maybe Marvel wanted to keep those powers but not for Parker. I'm not sure on the MJ mask thing I think that vanished too, simply cause it was retarded almost every issue after OMD sucked balls they were written as if it was aimed at 6 year olds, dialogues like Mr. Negative's henchman saying stuff like: Oh no he ruins our evil plan! was the average quality there.

SamZED
i know of these, but there are plot holes that havent been filled. The whole story was shite anyway because if strange is powerful enough to make people forget about parkers identity why couldnt he heal may? and what happened to his organic webs. i also have never seen a reference to his baby that was magically aborted, or mary jane masquerading as a superhero. but its neither here nor there and continuing this is derail the thread OMD was shite in general, while that story was an attempt to more or less fix that shite without pissing off the fans. Strange didn't do it alone, he's had help and was amped iirc. Also, why would they reference that story about his baby in particular? That was one of the gazillion stories that couldn't have been referenced in just 3 issues. As for webbing.. It's simple. Raimi's movies are over, fans don't want organic, so they just got rid of them without explanation. Happens all the time in comics. Anyway, I agree OMD sucks but we often find plot wholes even in stories that have never been retconned. The point that was made is that everything was the same except for the wedding so that's what we go with.

PS: MJ as a superhero?

abhilegend
OMD was horse-shit. Carry on gents.

Sin I AM

PS: MJ as a superhero?

jackpot http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/Jackpot_Marvel_Comics.JPG/250px-Jackpot_Marvel_Comics.JPG

celeyhyga17
Too fast, too skilled for badoon soldiers.
http://imageshack.us/f/547/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/690/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/703/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/42/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/46/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/843/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/689/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/600/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/825/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/

Still too fast and too skilled.
http://imageshack.us/f/221/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/708/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/199/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/577/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/197/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/32/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/20/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/198/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/

Tangles with a super Badoon!
http://imageshack.us/f/841/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/833/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/6/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/109/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/600/guardiansofthegalaxyinfy.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/441/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/822/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/541/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/541/guardiansofthegalaxyinfv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/836/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/690/guardiansofthegalaxyinfe.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/90/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/198/guardiansofthegalaxyinft.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/853/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/706/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/705/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/585/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/838/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/705/guardiansofthegalaxyinfo.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/600/guardiansofthegalaxyinfu.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/15/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/255/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/839/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/703/guardiansofthegalaxyinfm.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/194/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/266/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/585/guardiansofthegalaxyinfs.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/10/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/849/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/827/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/707/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/339/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/707/guardiansofthegalaxyinfp.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/803/guardiansofthegalaxyinf.jpg/

She's got amazing speed (even dodges gun/lazer fire), skill (scans are pretty self explanatory), strength, stout durability, and still has one hell of a healing factor. Badassery all around!
Respect Gamora!

Sin I AM
Respect Gamora!

props....who is the artist

carver9
When it comes to battles, dodging, taking on teams, etc...Spiderman fts sh*ts on Gamora showings. You can't post a single ft that Spiderman have not done or has not exceeded.

celeyhyga17
props....who is the artist
Yves Bigerel

Sin I AM
Yves Bigerel

i love the art

Originally posted by carver9
When it comes to battles, dodging, taking on teams, etc...Spiderman fts sh*ts on Gamora showings. You can't post a single ft that Spiderman have not done or has not exceeded.

he's a popular character....shes obscure so that goes without saying

SamZED
Respect Gamora! Thanks. I'll check them out later today.

jackpot http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/Jackpot_Marvel_Comics.JPG/250px-Jackpot_Marvel_Comics.JPG Wasn't MJ. Red wig.

Parmaniac
Wasn't MJ. Red wig. Right after OMD it used to be MJ.

But this could be one of the retcons of OMD related shit I have missed.

tijay
that looks like jean grey dressed as a sexiere rouge or am i the only one who thinks like that

ODG
Gamora cleanly stomps.

When Spider-Man can tackle Drax, Ronan and Thanos in H2H fights, let us know.

TheTyrant
Gamora would wreck Spider-Man.

celeyhyga17
Waiting on Spidey backers to show some sword usage feats..

h1a8
Waiting on Spidey backers to show some sword usage feats..

He doesn't need any. He can have the worst sword skill ever and still own Gamora.
Why?

Because he can swing the sword faster than Gamora can move. Hell he can move his body faster than Gamora can move hers.
Spidey also has the spidey sense which gives him forewarning of any of Gamora's attacks. If she attacks first then he can counter with a vicious slice and it's over.

the Darkone
Gamora would wreck Spider-Man a$$, she nerve strike his a$$ to death.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
He doesn't need any. He can have the worst sword skill ever and still own Gamora.

embarrasment

h1a8
embarrasment

An idiot kid can swing a sword.

If Spidey swings the sword faster than she can move then what?

If you disagree with my logic then explain where and why? Debate for this is a debating forum.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Debate for this is a debating forum. Prove it.

psycho gundam
http://imageshack.us/a/img694/6122/gamorathanos5.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Prove it.
lol

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://imageshack.us/a/img694/6122/gamorathanos5.jpg

I think adamantium>>>>>than that alloy.
But again, some good slices by Spidey can still end it.

the Darkone
Gamora cuts up Spider-Man quick as a hiccup!!

SamZED
Current Spider-man does this to Gamora except he also smacks her and calls her "woman!".
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15924107_Taskmaster.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Gamora cuts up Spider-Man quick as a hiccup!!

Spidey is much quicker and also has SS to avoid danger.
Gamora doesn't have her blade here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.