Thrantas Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Remember we talked about a flying animal called "thrantas" a while back? Well, there's news about that. Last week TF.N had a report about several species of Geonosians. One of them is the Geonosian Flyer. I have not heard the name "thrantas" in there, but it looks like Darth Daft spotted the designs well.

finti
Flying speices aint that too much Flash Gordon stuff.?

Ratcat
Which would hark very much back to GL's orginal inspirations for Star Wars...

Dim
I think it would be great..but I don't know how much they would be thranta like..it would seem to me like they be more like a person and less like a beast of burden..

queeq
Well, there are, according to the TF.N report, four types of Geonosian species. One is a warrior type, another is a beast (like a horse), one is the rider of these beast and there's the flying one, which seems to be like the 'normal' Geonosians but with wings. Like a flying Poggle. Poggle is a Geonosian.

Ratcat
So are these a sentient species or an animal?

Dim
It's sentient...doesn't sound that much different than Watto really.

queeq
Sentient excet for the horse type of Geonosian species. Geonosian sentient riders ride them.

Ratcat
OK, I'm confused, which isn't hard I know. Are we talking about 4 different lines of the same species where some are more inteligent than others and the more animalistic ones are used as beast of burden?

queeq
TF.N reported 4 different species from Geonosis. Three species are sentient (flyers, warriors, riders), one is an animal type of species. Not that hard, I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.