Wonderman/Namor/Ms. Marvel vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? No bfring.

If they can beat Thor for the majority, how would the do against Superman?

JakeTheBank
Team 8-9/10

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 8-9/10

What about the second fight?

JakeTheBank
Didn't see your edit.

Depends on whether or not Simon can Million Dollar Dream him in time.

quanchi112
Thor wins. Superman loses.

h1a8
Team wins. A little too much if you ask me. Now take away Namor or Ms. Marvel and it would be a decent fight (Thor might edge it then).

abhilegend
Team wins against Thor. Superman beats the shit out of them.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by h1a8
Team wins. A little too much if you ask me. Now take away Namor or Ms. Marvel and it would be a decent fight (Thor might edge it then).
I agree with this.

When it comes to superman Team gets wins but not as many as they did on Thor.

curryman
Thor beats them senseless.

As would any other high-herald.

Stoic
Thor in character loses, but if he were out of his mind with rage, this would be a different story. He'd end up killing them. Superman would wtf stomp them due mostly to his incredible speed.

zopzop
Both Thor or Superman win.

Superman vs this team : two shots Simon.........again, heat vision KOs Namor, and runs circles around that prostitute................again.

Thor vs this team : AoE lightening barrage kills/KOs everyone. Fin.

LeonBuco666
Doesn't namor have the red power gem, so by that bombshell, he whoops thor on land or in water

Konton
I would side with Thor but Carol has had a push in strength (among other things) since her adoption of the Captain Marvel identity and might actually be able to hurt him enough to be useful.

The Sorrow
Team under normal circumstances, but Thor would give them hell if he cuts loose.

celeyhyga17
Avg Thor or Supes lose.

LeonBuco666
i think namor is what gives the team the win in both fights, with the power gem he can atain any superhuman ability he wishes, making him faster,stronger and more durable than everyone here but superman, namor can already fly WITHOUT the PG but with it hes flying at supersonic speeds if not light speeds namor a beast imo deserves more credit than he hardly gets

zeel
team loses, superman is to fast and strong, thor's powerset is too high. Then again if thor fights like a idiot he could lose. He tends to do that more then supes.

pym-ftw
Thor imho

Idk if the team can drop him before he gets angry

Superman also wins, Simon can give him issues though

the Darkone
If Thor is serious he would decimate the team

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team wins against Thor. Superman beats the shit out of them. Based on ?

curryman
I didn't realize that Namor had the power gem.

Thor 8/10.

Superman 10/10.

Damborgson
Thor unless he fights to their level. He's stronger, more durable, more powerful, etc. Even if he goes full retard he'd give them hell.

Superman gets rape stomped.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor unless he fights to their level. He's stronger, more durable, more powerful, etc. Even if he goes full retard he'd give them hell.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Letmethinkaboutit.gif

JBL
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? quanchi112, quanchi112, quanchi112, have you not learned by now? His personal superman cannot be beaten, remember quanchi112, look back....... no..... look further quanchi112..... do you now see it? Remember his misleading posts quanchi112..... rememberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Zack Fair
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins. Superman loses. Derp.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson

Simon beats Thor on his own.

uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
quanchi112, quanchi112, quanchi112, have you not learned by now? His personal superman cannot be beaten, remember quanchi112, look back....... no..... look further quanchi112..... do you now see it? Remember his misleading posts quanchi112..... rememberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... He never backs his case to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Derp. Do you disagree ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.