Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Mindless Hulk

VS

Blood & Thunder Thor w/o power gem

Both have red lantern rings. Fight to the death. Rings always fully charged.

LeonBuco666
stalemate

pym-ftw
Thor if he also has Mjoinir.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor if he also has Mjoinir. even if he does have mjonlir its a stalemate, imo hulks constructs will be equal to mjonlir in a sense of durablitly and probably force, the physical & mental embodiment of pure rage wielding and red lantern ring is a force to be reckoned with, but thor is uber powerful too so a stalemate

pym-ftw
I'm not sure you get how the rings work.

armedforbattle
Red ring users don't get constructs (there is a few exceptions) they get the accident vomit. Lol

jitay
what does the red ring do exactly

Brockalizer
Originally posted by jitay
what does the red ring do exactly IIRC the red ring provides upgrades similar to those of the other power rings i.e force field, flight, energy projections (mostly bloody plasma, but some have been able to form constructs). Like the other rings the red ring feeds off of emotion. Whereas the power of the green ring is dependent on the willpower of the user, the red ring is fueled by rage.

I'm going with Hulk on this one. Thor seemed to be too bi-polar in B&T to use the ring effectively. One moment he's pissed and tearing through Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and the IW, the next he's whining to Valkyrie because just got beatdown and feels butt hurt that his daddy didn't love him enough. Hulk is just pure rage, no other emotions whatsoever.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Brockalizer

I'm going with Hulk on this one. Thor seemed to be too bi-polar in B&T to use the ring effectively. One moment he's pissed and tearing through Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and the IW, the next he's whining to Valkyrie because just got beatdown and feels butt hurt that his daddy didn't love him enough. Hulk is just pure rage, no other emotions whatsoever.
This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.