Wolverine with Speedforce vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Wolverine gets 2 to 3 hrs to get used to his new powers

FIGHT!!

LeonBuco666
logan with the speed force, now THATS a force to be reckoned with......wolvie wins

DTM
Wolverine wins, lightning fights adamantium claws is too much for Darkseid to handle.

JakeTheBank
lol

Man, Darkseid really doesn't get any respect.

-K-M-
Yeah, apparently DS has never dealt with speedsters ever before...waaaaait.

srankmissingnin
Because giving Flash Adamanitum weapons wouldn't increase his effectiveness in combat... dur

-K-M-
Never said that.

xJLxKing
DS. Good like dodging the omega beam.

DTM
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah, apparently DS has never dealt with speedsters ever before...waaaaait.

Speedsters with unbreakable, razor sharp claws, mastery at using them, supremely savage fighting and a willingness to go for killing blows, all added to Flashes Vast speed? Show me when Darkseid has fought that before.....oh way, youre right, he did - Doomsday.....and we all know how well that worked for DS, dont we. smile

-K-M-
He's fought the entire JLA, which included several users with the speed force and those aikin to stronger then adamantium skin (see scan, but that's more tongue in cheek) and have far more power and abilities then what you described

shifty
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72249/1777545-superman_adamantium_super.jpg
* non-canon

Killing blows? Ok? It's not like he has been fighting a constant war for thousands of years where even his own people have tried to kill him. Do you think Darkseid is a newbie in the form of fighting or something?

Hell one can argue Orion is basically DC's version of Wolverine with his savagery and willingness to go for killing blows.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

Man, Darkseid really doesn't get any respect.

DTM
Superman having skin more durable than true adamantium is one of the worst things Ive ever read in a comic (I have that book), and basically goes against 99.99% of all previous Superman appearances. What trash writing (course in that book is also stated that Galactus was the most powerful being in Marvels Universe, another fact we know is sorely incorrect).

Heck, Id think normal Wolverine would be good and skilled enough to give a few cuts to Darkseid before falling, giving Wolverine Flashs speed means he cuts DS to pieces within the first 5 seconds of the match.

Sixth_Winged
He's fought the entire JLA, which included several users with the speed force and those aikin to stronger then adamantium skin (see scan, but that's more tongue in cheek) and have far more power and abilities then what you described

shifty
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72249/1777545-superman_adamantium_super.jpg
* non-canon

Killing blows? Ok? It's not like he has been fighting a constant war for thousands of years where even his own people have tried to kill him. Do you think Darkseid is a newbie in the form of fighting or something?

Hell one can argue Orion is basically DC's version of Wolverine with his savagery and willingness to go for killing blows.

Was that from all access crossover?

DTM
It was from a Superman/Fantastic Four crossover book. Not a great read really.

Odekahn
It's non canon also. Not to mention its not stated if its primary or secondary adamantium. So it's assumed secondary. Superman's durability could rival secondary adamantium. Not a chance in hell could it match primary.

That's the same comic where its stated Superman could at least stalemate Galactus. But Galactus ends up turning Supes into his herald.

Odekahn
Oh and about the fight, assuming wolverine uses some of Flashes more exotic powers, he beats DS 7/10.

-K-M-
Yeah it's not like DS has beaten Flash before, and DS has far more variety to his powers then Flash or Flash/Wolverine hybrid.

I wonder if people think Wolverine with Flash speed can beat Superman.

srankmissingnin

shifty
* non-canon

There is a pretty big difference between fighting a string of unarmed brawlers and energy manipulators, and fighting someone with Adamantium weaponry. I would hazard that if Orion had Adamantium claws protruding from his form arms he would probably have killed Darkseid a long time ago.

If we are going to use non-canon material Wolverine easily stabbed through Captain America's shield... so... yeah.

DTM
Originally posted by -K-M- I wonder if people think Wolverine with Flash speed can beat Superman.

I do, though I think Supermans superspeed would give him a better chance than Id give Darkseid, but in the end I think Flash/Wolverine beats him too. Claws that can cut thru pretty much anything, coming at you at the pace and fury of the speed of light is too much for most any Non Cosmic, IMO.

srankmissingnin
I wonder if people think Wolverine with Flash speed can beat Superman.

Yes.

-K-M-
I even said the scan was non-canon and was meant to be tongue in cheek. Come on people erm

But I would easily put the entire JLA over Wolverine with the speed force erm I hope your not claiming Wolverine is more formidable then them

-K-M-
Originally posted by DTM
I do, though I think Supermans superspeed would give him a better chance than Id give Darkseid, but in the end I think Flash/Wolverine beats him too. Claws that can cut thru pretty much anything, coming at you at the pace and fury of the speed of light is too much for most any Non Cosmic, IMO.

DS has super speed and time manipulation too erm

DTM
Er, never in my life seen Darkseid display any superspeed (cant comment on time manipulation, though considering how often he gets pummeled by Superman, I have my doubts on that as well)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DTM
Er, never in my life seen Darkseid display any superspeed (cant comment on time manipulation, though considering how often he gets pummeled by Superman, I have my doubts on that as well)

He hasn't, but the mods will give you warning for saying that because they like to pretend that he is faster than the Hulk.

DTM
Well, its not like the Hulk is known for his superspeed either. stick out tongue

-K-M-

-K-M-
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He hasn't, but the mods will give you warning for saying that because they like to pretend that he is faster than the Hulk.

Actually you're very wrong on that.

DTM
Considering how Darkseid has been hit by people and things alot slower than Flash, I think its a moot point.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DTM
Well, its not like the Hulk is known for his superspeed either. stick out tongue

I'm aware.

Some b-stringer Justice Leaguers say "Wow Doomsday is fast!" and suddenly he is speedster who can move ftl, and we are supposed to ignore the fact that his entire fight with Superman had live play by play commentary from human reporters and military / police interference.

-K-M-
Then there's the fight with Orion where he displayed super speed several times.

-K-M-
Originally posted by DTM
Considering how Darkseid has been hit by people and things alot slower than Flash, I think its a moot point.

Flash has been hit by people slower then him as well, what's your point? Heck, Darkseid has hit Flash. So now are you going to claim Wolverine is going to be more skilled then Flash with superspeed?

srankmissingnin
Actually you're very wrong on that.

I misread. Thought he was talking about Doomsday for some reason.

Darkseid does have legitimate super speed.

DTM
I'm aware.

Some b-stringer Justice Leaguers say "Wow Doomsday is fast!" and suddenly he is speedster who can move ftl, and we are supposed to ignore the fact that his entire fight with Superman had live play by play commentary from human reporters and military / police interference.

Were split on that one then buddy, cause in DOS its littered with things from all sorts of people (Superman included) on how fast Doomsday is. To me, hes right up there in reaction time and reflex speed as Superman himself, and much moreso than Hulk or Darkseid.

-K-M-
I misread. Thought he was talking about Doomsday for some reason.

Darkseid does have legitimate super speed.

thumb up

Concerning Doomsday, cant recall to many speed feats other then jumping and catching a fighter jet.

DTM
Flash has been hit by people slower then him as well, what's your point? Heck, Darkseid has hit Flash. So now are you going to claim Wolverine is going to be more skilled then Flash with superspeed?

Everyone has good and bad showings, to me, in my opinion, Wolverine with the speed of Flash will beat Darkseid. The ultimate offense with the claws, and the ultimate defense with the speed, added together to Logans experience, cunning and skills. You feel differently, fine, but thats not going to chance my opinion on this matter. smile

DTM
thumb up

Concerning Doomsday, cant recall to many speed feats other then jumping and catching a fighter jet.

Read DOS, HP and DW, comments from Many people about how fast he is and how quick he moves are all over the place. Trust me, they definately made him with superspeed in mind.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DTM
Were split on that one then buddy, cause in DOS its littered with things from all sorts of people (Superman included) on how fast Doomsday is. To me, hes right up there in reaction time and reflex speed as Superman himself, and much moreso than Hulk or Darkseid.

Empty rhetoric. Superman's speed got nerfed so Doomsday could be a threat, just like when Clark fights Grundy or Eiling, neither of them have any super speed to speak off and neither does Doomsday.

DTM
Eh, so you say, me, there are too many instances and comments about Doomsday having high level superspeed for me to believe he doesnt have it. smile

Also, with Grundy and Eiling, theres never any mention of them having superspeed, with Doomsday is all over the place.

-K-M-
Originally posted by DTM
Everyone has good and bad showings, to me, in my opinion, Wolverine with the speed of Flash will beat Darkseid. The ultimate offense with the claws, and the ultimate defense with the speed, added together to Logans experience, cunning and skills. You feel differently, fine, but thats not going to chance my opinion on this matter. smile

Darkseid has thousands upon thousands years of experience, and has more cunning and skill (leader of a race and planet, and fighting a war for thousands of years) as well as more exotic powers which you are very unfamiliar with. Seriously why even bring that up when compared to Darkseid erm

DTM
I didnt say Wolverine was more experienced than Darkseid, I said hes very experienced and skilled, especially when it comes to fighting. Please, keep twisting my words around. :P

JakeTheBank
Wolverine + Speed Force = High Trans/Low Skyfather

-K-M-
Originally posted by DTM
I didnt say Wolverine was more experienced than Darkseid, I said hes very experienced and skilled, especially when it comes to fighting. Please, keep twisting my words around. :P

But your comparison fails when the person your trying to hype up those traits is insignificant to the person he is against. Pointless to even mention.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, so you say, me, there are too many instances and comments about Doomsday having high level superspeed for me to believe he doesnt have it. smile

Also, with Grundy and Eiling, theres never any mention of them having superspeed, with Doomsday is all over the place.

Other than Booster Gold's hyperbole about him being faster than the Flash, what else is there to suggest he has "high level superspeed"? There is more on panel documentation that Captain America is an FTL speedster with punches stronger than Atom Bombs... and I'm not being facetious. A lot of people said he was "fast" and he is... but there is a big difference between being fast and being Superman fast. He was able to keep up with Superman in that particular story because Superman was jobbed out and was slow enough that human reporters could give play by plays of his fight. Nothing suggest he could compete with the speed we know Superman is capable of.

srankmissingnin
Darkseid has thousands upon thousands years of experience, and has more cunning and skill (leader of a race and planet, and fighting a war for thousands of years) as well as more exotic powers which you are very unfamiliar with. Seriously why even bring that up when compared to Darkseid erm

Aaaaand yet he gets beat up by Superman in a who can punch each other the most contests. Darkseid is a bruiser. I don't see how Wolverine with the speed of the Flash doesn't mess him up.

DTM
Aaaaand yet he gets beat up by Superman in a who can punch each other the most contests. Darkseid is a bruiser. I don't see how Wolverine with the speed of the Flash doesn't mess him up.

Lets just overlook our extreme differences on whether or not Doomsday has superspeed, and just agree on the topic at hand, as in the above. smile

JakeTheBank
You guys are going to awaken Kal-Queda.

h1a8
I'm aware.

Some b-stringer Justice Leaguers say "Wow Doomsday is fast!" and suddenly he is speedster who can move ftl, and we are supposed to ignore the fact that his entire fight with Superman had live play by play commentary from human reporters and military / police interference. They weren't always moving fast. Sometimes they would just stand in one spot and hit each other.

But you are lowballing. It was the clear intention of the writer to give DD flash like speed. No comic is written perfectly. There's contradictions in many comics, including your Marvel ones that you like so much.

h1a8
I think Wolverine wins this fairly easily.
With speedforce, Logan can go intangible, IMP with the claws (nasty), etc.
I don't see DS beating him at all.

-K-M-

Most of his loses were retconned away and he also has beaten Superman too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by h1a8
They weren't always moving fast. Sometimes they would just stand in one spot and hit each other.

But you are lowballing. It was the clear intention of the writer to give DD flash like speed. No comic is written perfectly. There's contradictions in many comics, including your Marvel ones that you like so much.

It must just be a coincident that in two decades since his creation he doesn't have single Flash level speed feat I guess.

This is the same bs that Thor-bags try to pull (in relation to his combat speed, not movement), citing narrative hyperbole and ambiguous rhetoric. Guess what, these aren't obscure characters who barely show up on panel, they are popular iconic if the writers intended for them to be legitimate speedsters... there would probably at least one concrete on panel example of that speed... but there isn't. Why do you think that is?

srankmissingnin
Most of his loses were retconned away and he also has beaten Superman too.

I'm aware.

My point being he has legitimately lost fights on panel, and via conventional damage no less. He gets punched or laser blasted into submission. He isn't an abstract being or an energy construct, he can be incapacitate via conventional methods, and you really don't think - based on how Darkseid fights - that Wolverine with the speed force is incapable of beating him? We know what his blunt damage soak is like, but having his insides sliced up at greater than C, is going to be exponentially more damaging than getting punched in the face by Superman.

curryman
Wolverine gets the old one-two.

Good luck even hitting lightspeed. 2-3 hours isn't nearly enough for him to learn how to use his speed properly.

quanchi112
Wolverine wins.

psycho gundam
and with that, the speedforce wolverine vs thanos thread will be created

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Oh uh.

JakeTheBank

Let the games begin!

psycho gundam
Oh uh. dyslexia?

srankmissingnin
dyslexia?

I think I got it from this two four.

lol

Man, Darkseid really doesn't get any respect. why should he?

Wolverine wins. Glad that's settled.

psycho gundam
I think I got it from this two four. maternal chromosomes?

biscuits

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
why should he?

mmm

curryman
Wolverine + Speed Force = High Trans/Low Skyfather

Low herald more like it.

Read any Flash-comic by Kollins, Johns or Waid and you'll see how hard it's been for Wally and Barry to reach their peak levels. They certainly hold back a lot, but it's faaaar from a walk in the park.

I realize you might have been joking stick out tongue

xJLxKing
It doesn't change the fact that once the OE hits Wolverine, it's over.

Shabazz916
Wolverine wins he will slice DS in half you cnt say he wnt

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
Low herald more like it.

Read any Flash-comic by Kollins, Johns or Waid and you'll see how hard it's been for Wally and Barry to reach their peak levels. They certainly hold back a lot, but it's faaaar from a walk in the park.

I realize you might have been joking stick out tongue

thumb up

And it's not like Wolverine is going to be anywhere near as proficient as either of them when it comes to using their speed effectively.

Tbh, this match is kind of an insult to Darkseid lol

abhilegend
Darkseid has reacted to Wally/Barry going superluminal anyway and omegas were gaining on them.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15971834_Final_Crisis_07_Page_013.jpg

There you go srank.

Stoic
Wouldn't Wolverines HF keep him from depleting his energy reserves for longer than the other speed force users that don't have one outside of speed force perks? I think Wolverine would cut him up faster than DS could blink. I mean wouldn't DS be a statue?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Wouldn't Wolverines HF keep him from depleting his energy reserves for longer than the other speed force users that don't have one outside of speed force perks? I think Wolverine would cut him up faster than DS could blink. I mean wouldn't DS be a statue? Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid has reacted to Wally/Barry going superluminal anyway and omegas were gaining on them.

There you go srank.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend

There you go srank. Did they ever hit him ?

tijay
interwesting question stoic

i was just thinking that

and if supes can deflect an omega beam with his heat vision (this is just hearsay havent seen it myself) then wolvie should be able to do it with his claws

Alias Stone
Wolvie

Sin I AM
Darkseid 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.