Beta Ray Bill Vs Heimdall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Beta ray bill has decided that he is too good for the asgardians and decides he wants thor's mystical mjonlir for himself.....but heimdall's opinion differs greatly......

Takes place in asgard
BFR, CIS & PIS off

Can bill take thor's hammer or will heimdall stop him in his tracks

JakeTheBank

Unless Heimdall is amped with the Odin Force, he's going to get his ass kicked here.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Unless Heimdall is amped with the Odin Force, he's going to get his ass kicked here. yes he is, I thought I put it in the op sorry....he also has his sword enchanted by odin

SevenShackles
Heimdall will definitely see him coming.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Heimdall will definitely see him coming. true but who wins? When thor & bill fought it was a stalemate, but heimdall has bested thor twice...so imho heimdall's got this

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
true but who wins? When thor & bill fought it was a stalemate, but heimdall has bested thor twice...so imho heimdall's got this

Given that plus having a Odin enchanted sword and being amped by Odin himself (according to your edits) Hemidall should win more times than the vicious horse face can pull together a victory, alot more.

JakeTheBank
Odin Force amped Heimdall completely no sold a Mjolnir strike from Masterson.

LeonBuco666
Actually, sorry for all the changes back & forth guys but I'm not giving him the odin force but he still has his odin enchanted sword

quanchi112
Bill wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.