Choose for Galactus!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to choose a Herald for Galactus...someone Galactus can bless with the power cosmic, which one of these peeps would you choose for the Giant?

Captain Marvel
Nova Prime
Hulk
Superman
Spiderman
Wolverine
Thor
Flash
Kyle
Wonder Woman

Or any other Herald or below per your choosing.

curryman
There ain't a shred of doubt in my mind!

X-51!

JakeTheBank
Tyrannosaurus Reich

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by carver9
If you had to choose a Herald for Galactus...someone Galactus can bless with the power cosmic, which one of these peeps would you choose for the Giant?

Kyle

Or any other Herald or below per your choosing.

It is in fact Kyle who blesses big G. K? Thanks!

Supermex
I'd choose Blue Marvel

His power plus cosmic would be like Superman and Silver Surfer in one!!

SevenShackles
From the list Kyle or Captain Marvel If you mean Mar-Vell or Genis.

Endless Mike
TBH I've always wanted to see a Herald Spidey. Probably exists in some What If or such...

jimbojankins
Originally posted by carver9

Captain Marvel
Nova Prime
Hulk
Superman
Spiderman
Wolverine
Thor
Flash
Kyle
Wonder Woman

Or any other Herald or below per your choosing. not hulk

tijay
Originally posted by Endless Mike
TBH I've always wanted to see a Herald Spidey. Probably exists in some What If or such...

isnt that just captain universe spiderman

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tijay
isnt that just captain universe spiderman
Well if you wanna be unimaginative about it, sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron
Amodeus Cho Would be a good one imo. Smart, creative, has used a powerup to his advantage before in the past and did well with it.

I'm trying to think of beings would are not powerful but do well under their own normal levels and wouldn't be ruined by the introduction of a massive upgrade.

golem370
Just to name a few
Ghost Rider
Cannonball
Cable
Colossusnaut
Sasquatch
Tony Stark
Gamora
Kurse
Wolverine
Superman
Super Skrull

juggerman
P5 Colossonaut. Since clearly 2 super amps was not enough to make him good for anything

SevenShackles
cosmic nick fury. Am I the only one who thinks the howling commando would rip some ass as a power cosmic entity? Eye patch still firmly in place of course. Since they introduced his black son 'nick fury' the real nick fury can go into space. It's a story that can go horribly wrong or be seriously epic depending on who writes it.

Originally posted by juggerman
P5 Colossonaut. Since clearly 2 super amps was not enough to make him good for anything
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0cec6TBsj1qk5xdb.gif

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by curryman
There ain't a shred of doubt in my mind!

X-51!
Yup, he's the best choice.

I am willing to wager that he even has a letter of recommendation from the Celestials, in case he ever decided to have a second go at being the cosmic god's space lackey job.

the Darkone
Thor

Hyperion

Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.