How Many Herald Level Characters Would It Take To Beat Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
Galactus is at full power, the peak of his power limits.

Is there an amount of Herald Level characters, heroes villains, Marvel and DC, that can defeat him? 10, 15, 20, all of them together?

And if so, name your team.

kgkg
Infinite.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by kgkg
Infinite.

lol this, and i'm not even sure if infinity is good enough

JakeTheBank

Tornatic
Lol he'd take alot of them out with his first blast!

DTM
So basically a team consisting of ALL of the Heralds from both universes, hero and villain, all combined, and Galactus would still be too strong for them?

Q99
The way comics are normally done, I do think enough could do something about him. How much, very hard to say.

pym-ftw
All of them + the plot

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by pym-ftw
All of them + the plot
of course, the infamous plot.

byrdgang21
About twice as many as all of them or just 1 with a really good plot device

TedKordJRBOSS
As long as their is prep involved you only need Reed, Thanos, Dr.doom, Hank Pym & Ultron

Utrigita
Originally posted by kgkg
Infinite.

God Cloth Seiya
Batman solos

Diesldude
Wasn't it stated that the silver surfer has 1% of Galactus' power cosmic?

So a 100 silver surfers would equal galactus.

DarkSaint85
Ultimate Kitty could do it.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Diesldude

Only if they were a hive mind

Otherwise its 100 3 year olds vs a full grown man

Estacado
367452374612476r6475468784045220141246265KZY.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Diesldude

I think it was never give a number of it.

In Thor Annual, the Scrier (or the other i dont remember) defeated more than 1000 clones from Thor and Silver Surfer.

Imo Galactus can easily defeat 1000+ heralds. A "herald my rage" blast can kill millions of heralds...

Digi
And yet, Quasar has blocked blasts from Galactus. There are really good cases to be made on either side of the "this many vs. can't be done" debate.

basilisk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Only if they were a hive mind

Otherwise its 100 3 year olds vs a full grown man Don't underestimate the destructiveness of children at that age...

Safe to say an average Galactus could probably get taken down by enough heralds, maybe even less than 20. But high showing Galactus should be able to blast away almost any number with an Annihilation blast.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1, the right one

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1, the right one

Something like this. Dr Strange, Thanos, and Thor have all managed to check Galactus by themselves, though not defeat him outright, without resorting to goofy plot/prep stuff. I think the answer is a handful to keep him busy while someone (Adam Warlock for example) executes an out-of-context action that isn't pitting raw power-against-power.

DTM
Well, those were Galactus at various levels of hungry/starving, this here is Galactus at Full Power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.