Ghost Rider vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Stone

LeonBuco666
Been done before, GR wins

quanchi112
Grider wins.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Grider wins.
Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Based on? Penance stare.

Estacado
Based on?

quanchi112
You need to be more familiar with the characters.

abhilegend
Lobo wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lobo wins. How does he overcome the penance stare ?

srankmissingnin
There is literally nothing Lobo could do to beat Ghost Rider without the aid of a plot device. What's he going to do? Punch him? Ghost Rider is virtually impervious to conventional attacks, you need magic or holy artifacts to put him down. If the two were just going to slug it out I would be inclined to think it would be a virtual stalemate, but GR has his PS and he could also BFR Lobo anytime he felt like it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There is literally nothing Lobo could do to beat Ghost Rider without the aid of a plot device. What's he going to do? Punch him? Ghost Rider is virtually impervious to conventional attacks, you need magic or holy artifacts to put him down. If the two were just going to slug it out I would be inclined to think it would be a virtual stalemate, but GR has his PS and he could also BFR Lobo anytime he felt like it.
Lobo frags your logic.

SevenShackles
Biker showdown! Ghost rider wins, Lobo is strong and durable but between the penance stare and mystical offensive Rider can put him down.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lobo frags your logic.

I suppose there is always a chance he does some Bugs Bunny shit.

juggerman
Logic dictates a win for GR. But since Lobo don't do logic he stomps the Rider

Golgo13
Lobo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.