Green Lantern Corps invades Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay so LT has been de-powered and calls upon the GLC and a few others to help him destroy the "Evils" of the universe.

Hal, Guy, Ion Sodam, Kilo, Kyle, John, Simon Baz,and Salaak In addition to the team, Larfleeze and the Guardians have come as well. Each time they win a level, one enemy becomes Orange constructs to help out in the next level.

1: Heralds of Galactus:
--------- Morg, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Fallen One, Stardusk, Genis, Quasar, and Praeter
---------SS Becomes an Orange Lantern if GLC wins
2. Avengers
---------Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Hercules (no CW), Sentry Void at Full power, Red Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Hyperion,
---------Thor Becomes an Orange Construct If GLC wins
3. X-Men
----------Juggernaut, Professor X, Jean, Iceman, Magneto, Onslaught, Cable, Phoenix Force with Rachel
----------Juggernaut becomes an orange lantern if GLC wins
4. Asgard
--------- BRB, Odin, Loki, Surtur, Ymir, Hela, Destroyer, and King Thor
---------Odin Becomes an Orange Lantern
5. Earth
----------All Teams, all heroes..etc

Can the Team GLC prevail ?

yaadaveyaa
i think they stop at 2 especially classic strange and the durability of the new hyperion is outta this world

yaadaveyaa
wait whoa whoa sorry edit i did not see ion in this and larfleeze here they clearn sorry edit edit

JakeTheBank
GLC certainly doesn't not clear this.

The first fight is a doozy for them.

The fourth fight is just horrific spite.

yaadaveyaa
here i am getting confused on how powerful ion is again correct me jake

JakeTheBank
Sodam Yat Ion is pretty much the most underwhelming character in the GL Corps' history. On paper, a Daxamite with a power ring should be beastly, let alone one with the Ion entity. In reality, he did phuck all.

yaadaveyaa
and this might b from lack of reading thus far but my understanding ion is omnipotent and is all powerful even more so then spectre (again dont know how accurte that is) but if thats the case i mean they curb stomp these teams so hes not omnipotent all powerful god like?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
and this might b from lack of reading thus far but my understanding ion is omnipotent and is all powerful even more so then spectre (again dont know how accurte that is) but if thats the case i mean they curb stomp these teams so hes not omnipotent all powerful god like?

Classic Ion was capable of rewriting the universe.

Every depiction of Ion since then has been significantly less impressive, trans level at best. And Spectre pretty much has been trashed by the GL mythos.

yaadaveyaa
ok so everyone outside of kyle as ion is garbage give me someone that sodam ion is close to in power for my reference?

Sh3nG L0nG

Ion 1 would probably solo the entire field including the GLs, Yat is a habitual prison inmate soap dropper.

JakeTheBank
ok so everyone outside of kyle as ion is garbage give me someone that sodam ion is close to in power for my reference?

Sodam Ion is like, idk, maybe slightly more powerful than normal Superman. And tbh, I would still back Superman over Sodam Yat Ion. He certainly didn't get humilated by Prime like Sodam did.

yaadaveyaa
ok i got it now i was GROSSLY over estimating ive never read those issues i only know of kyle i assumed they were the same just in a different characters body it was still capable of universal feats

pym-ftw
Stop at 3

xJLxKing
Sodam Yat as ION was pretty strong. He was tanking hits and HV from Superboy Prime. Other heroes like Superman were getting KO'ed and beaten. Not to mention the same HV that ION tanked was going through Superman's chest like knife on a butter

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Sodam Yat as ION was pretty strong. He was tanking hits and HV from Superboy Prime. Other heroes like Superman were getting KO'ed and beaten. Not to mention the same HV that ION tanked was going through Superman's chest like knife on a butter

Conner endured a prolonged ass kicking from Prime, too. More than once.

xJLxKing
Prime vs Conner was rigged though, straight up prolonging and cussing at each other

quanchi112
Stops hard at Void.

armedforbattle
Shut your mouth Quan. If yaadaveyaa doesn't think sentry wins no one should

yaadaveyaa
lol armed for battle is that ever gonna escape me i was a noob learning read sentrys comics thought he was god for 10 days and i rescended my comments about him beating galactus i am free of sentry being god

Sh3nG L0nG
sentry is god

Old habits die hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Shut your mouth Quan. If yaadaveyaa doesn't think sentry wins no one should They can't stop the Void alone. I am right as rain.

Golgo13
3 or so.

Bentley
After defeating 2 they decide to stop ph_cking around and give Kyle the Ion powers. He proceeds to beat everyone.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Old habits die hard.

i came to my senses smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.