Insane Genis Vell vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
**Superman Prime with Guarduan Amp vs insane genis vell
1. Slug fest
2. Both use full powers and abilties no: BFR,timestop and reality manipulation by Genis
3. BFR on, Genis can use his reality manipulating abitlies etc

**Superman Prime without Guardian Amp vs insane genis vell
1. Slug fest
2. Both use full powers and abilties no: BFR,timestop and reality manipulation by Genis
3. BFR on ,Genis can use his reality manipulating abitlies etc

Who wins this?

quanchi112
Vell wins.

yaadaveyaa
genis wins again

xJLxKing
SMP quite easily

Glorificus
Genis.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SMP quite easily Based on ?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? comics

Zack Fair
lol.

JakeTheBank
I don't think Prime has an easy time with this at all.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think Prime has an easy time with this at all. Me neither. I think he can win, but easily? Nah.

xJLxKing
The way I see it, the fight will be similar to how Prime vs Ion went except less trash talking coming from Prime. That's just my opinion though.

I can see it being tough in Scenario 1.3 and 2.3 but the others it should honestly be very decisive

JakeTheBank
The way I see it, the fight will be similar to how Prime vs Ion went except less trash talking coming from Prime. That's just my opinion though.

I can see it being tough in Scenario 1.3 and 2.3 but the others it should honestly be very decisive

Don't you ever compare Genis to that phucking abortion, Sodam Yat.

sneer

Zack Fair
True that.

Sodam Yat should've been retconned out of existence/left out of new 52 for being the fail that he is.

JakeTheBank
I once dated a girl who was into DC stuff and she called Sodam Yat "So Damn Hot".

It took every once of my will not to just call it off then and there. But she had tig ol' bitties so I endured it.

abhilegend
I once dated a girl who was into DC stuff and she called Sodam Yat "So Damn Hot".

It took every once of my will not to just call it off then and there. But she had tig ol' bitties so I endured it.
That would've been a massive torture for you, I guess.

mmm

Bentley
After Genis uses his Cosmic Awareness to realize what Prime can do, he goes sane and kills himself.

Galan007
Don't you ever compare Genis to that phucking abortion, Sodam Yat.

sneer It sucks too, because Yat started out with SO much promise. Hell, he was actually quite badass at first-- tanking twin planetary explosions, multiple blasts from AM, etc.-- but after becoming Ion, he became nothing but fail.

sad

Sundipped
^ He ran into stiff competition in Prime.

As for the thread, Bentley described it best.

Originally posted by Bentley
After Genis uses his Cosmic Awareness to realize what Prime can do, he goes sane and kills himself.

BTW when did Genis ever "stop" time?

bbrem123
Genis wins this

quanchi112
comics Which ones ?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which ones ? doesn't matter, you don't read any

JBL
Genis.

quanchi112
doesn't matter, you don't read any I read them and grasp them. You clearly don't.

the Darkone
Genis wins

zeel

WTf that version of ion was a absolute panty waste to even compare him to genis is sick

Using all powers genis wins but in a pure slug fest im thinking prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.