Quasar - Iron Man - Magento - Dr.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R...

Quasar

Vs ..........................Winner

Iron man

.......................................................................The Champion

Magento

Vs ...........................Winner

Dr.Doom

Winners regain health after round 1

JakeTheBank
Quasar > Iron Man

Dr. Doom > Magneto

Doom's magic would be hell for Quasar.

zopzop
Quasar vs IM : Quasar with ease.
Magneto vs Doom : Doom.

Quasar should destroy IM or Magneto. Anything they can do, he can do better.

The real fight is between him and Doom. Quasar should have no problems with Doom science side, it's Doom's high end magic that could cause a problem.

yaadaveyaa
quasar stronger then mags? idk id disagree there but id agree with doom being the strongest of the bunch

yaadaveyaa
i thought this was an interesting stat i found this out yesterday but mags has 100+ton strength did anyone know that? i found it strange as well but someone posted a list of marvel strength in tons and mags was on the 100+ tons list

zopzop
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
quasar stronger then mags? idk id disagree there but id agree with doom being the strongest of the bunch
Quasar's energy manipulation feats are far superior to anything anyone on this list has done.

Doom's only hope is his magic.

leonidas
quasar would likely lose to doom because of his magic IF he went that route. he'd beat mags imo, but it would NOT be easy. his bands simply allow a greater scope of control over the em spectrum, though mags may have finer control. he couldn't pull the bands from quasar though but it would be interesting in a book to see if he could control their movement or something. mags vs quasar would make for an interesting battle for sure....

yaadaveyaa
just recent showings with mags ... mags shields... mags impressive feats with manipulation and energy its incredible i would take him of quasar but bcuz everyone on this forum loves doom and thinks hes the best "magic" person in comics which i dont get

pym-ftw
You would take current Mags over Quasar

No

yaadaveyaa
u r correct i would and yes

pym-ftw
I'd keep it to yourself, especially because current Magneto is depowered...

zopzop
NO version of Magneto is beating Quasar.

Quasar has gone up against better foes and has better energy manipulation feats than Magneto.

yaadaveyaa
u r entitled to your opinion mags rips him up is he able to take control of his bands? y couldnt mags just take those bad boys off and go oh hey ur just a normal lil guy now

zopzop
u r entitled to your opinion mags rips him up is he able to take control of his bands? y couldnt mags just take those bad boys off and go oh hey ur just a normal lil guy now
A) They're not metal
B) Quasar has his quantum aura on

Mindset
just recent showings with mags ... mags shields... mags impressive feats with manipulation and energy its incredible i would take him of quasar but bcuz everyone on this forum loves doom and thinks hes the best "magic" person in comics which i dont get Doom is easily one of the best magic users in comics.

Tony Stark
Iron Man > Quasar
DOOM > Mags

Iron Man > DOOM

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom is easily one of the best magic users in comics.

thumb up

Not sure how many times this has to be shown on panel or stated by credible sources for people to get that Doom is one of the most proficient magic users on Marvel Earth.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Iron Man > Quasar
DOOM > Mags

Iron Man > DOOM

I'd read some Quasar and Doom comics.

Odekahn
Doom didn't always use magic, correct? Did he have any powers prior to that?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Odekahn
Doom didn't always use magic, correct? Did he have any powers prior to that?

Magic's pretty much always been a part of his character, both chronologically speaking and publishing wise. It's only within the past decade or so that his magic has gone from being a decent mid level mage to being one of the most learned and powerful sorcerers on the planet.

Outside of magic, he's had the Ovoid Mind Transfer as a power of his.

Tornatic
i thought this was an interesting stat i found this out yesterday but mags has 100+ton strength did anyone know that? i found it strange as well but someone posted a list of marvel strength in tons and mags was on the 100+ tons list 100+ton strength only based off what he can manipulate not lifting strength

no, he can amp his own physical stats by channeling his power though his body. he has amped enough to break free from hercules bear hug, trade blows with colossus and swat people away. he usually doesnt, however, and relies on metal and energy manipulation.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Tornatic
i thought this was an interesting stat i found this out yesterday but mags has 100+ton strength did anyone know that? i found it strange as well but someone posted a list of marvel strength in tons and mags was on the 100+ tons list 100+ton strength only based off what he can manipulate not lifting strength

i know but still pretty amazing if u ask me not what he could bench press i know that im not that dumb

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Not sure how many times this has to be shown on panel or stated by credible sources for people to get that Doom is one of the most proficient magic users on Marvel Earth.

I'd read some Quasar and Doom comics.

give me an example of him being "the best magic user in marvel" if u would bcuz i just dont see it i can think of several who r way over him

JakeTheBank
give me an example of him being "the best magic user in marvel" if u would bcuz i just dont see it i can think of several who r way over him

Doom's knowledge in the dark arts surpasses that of Dr. Strange. According to Scarlet Witch, Doom's magic was more powerful than either her own and Strange's himself (which lead to Wanda's HoM/Life Force powers eventually being transferred over to Doom). In a flashback, Doom also casually stopped classic era Strange's Crimson Bands.

In terms of overt raw power, there are people capable of more destructive force, but in terms of overall knowledge and skill (and his power ain't too shabby considering he can hurt high heralds with it), Doom's been portrayed as an elite level magic user for years.

yaadaveyaa
Doom's knowledge in the dark arts surpasses that of Dr. Strange. According to Scarlet Witch, Doom's magic was more powerful than either her own and Strange's himself (which lead to Wanda's HoM/Life Force powers eventually being transferred over to Doom). In a flashback, Doom also casually stopped classic era Strange's Crimson Bands.

In terms of overt raw power, there are people capable of more destructive force, but in terms of overall knowledge and skill (and his power ain't too shabby considering he can hurt high heralds with it), Doom's been portrayed as an elite level magic user for years.

its on panel hes stronger then classic strange in magic? that was my main argument that'd b nuts if hes more powerful then strange just insanity

pym-ftw
Strange is stronger imho, Doom is more versatile; Fact

JakeTheBank
its on panel hes stronger then classic strange in magic? that was my main argument that'd b nuts if hes more powerful then strange just insanity

Yes, on panel, his magic was described as more powerful than both Wanda's and Strange's.

Originally posted by Galan007

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/388/19697410.th.jpg

yaadaveyaa
sigh im gonna stop arguing on this forum until i read EVERY comic ever made

yaadaveyaa
thats completely foreign to me

JakeTheBank
You don't have to do that lol.

At least you ask for scans/issues, which lets you know what these characters have done.

And knowing is half the battle.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zppCC5vc1oo/UL-vI8DrYgI/AAAAAAAAGOE/fJxArgSOAjQ/s1600/GIJoeHeader.jpg

pym-ftw
Read children's crusade, or the respect threads

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Strange is stronger imho, Doom is more versatile; Fact

Personally, I do think Strange at his best is capable of greater raw destructive force. But Doom's breadth of knowledge is easily on par with Strange's own and he's less opposed to tapping into some phucked up shit.

Mindset
Personally, I do think Strange at his best is capable of greater raw destructive force. But Doom's breadth of knowledge is easily on par with Strange's own and he's less opposed to tapping into some phucked up shit. That's because he uses other people's powers or artifacts.

He's a mark ass *****.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
That's because he uses other people's powers or artifacts.

He's a mark ass *****.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.