Superman & Sinestro VS. Silver Surfer & Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Butcher
Rules:
-Win by death
-No prep
-Bloodlust on
-Post Crisis Superman & Sinestro
-Standard 616 Silver Surfer & Quasar
=-=-=-=
Fight takes place on the Planet Venus
=-=-=-=
Who wins?

Glorificus
Bloodlusted, Team 2 Stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Glorificus
Bloodlusted, Team 2 Stomps. Definitely.

pym-ftw
Quasar is forum mode Surfer

Supermex
Team 2 wins

abhilegend
Team 1 beats the shit out of team 2. Superman caves surfer's head in and sinestro beats the shit out of quasar.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 1 beats the shit out of team 2. Superman caves surfer's head in and sinestro beats the shit out of quasar. Based on ? You used to say Surfer wins by the way over Superman.

God Butcher
1Up!

dmills
Team two.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
Team two.
Nope. Superman would beat surfer and Quasar would be useless against sinestro since his powers are not based upon EM spectrum.

quanchi112
Nope. Superman would beat surfer and Quasar would be useless against sinestro since his powers are not based upon EM spectrum. Saying he beats them or beats the shit out of them isn't a point. It's an opinion which you haven't supported.

JBL
Team 2 stomps as sinestro finds himself up against 2 people while wondering what happened to superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
Team 2 stomps as sinestro finds himself up against 2 people while wondering what happened to superman. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Team 2 stomps as sinestro finds himself up against 2 people while wondering what happened to superman.
durpalm

JBL
durpalm You just hate to see superman lose dont you? I will give you one thing though, if superman ever needs cheering up, i know who to call. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
You just hate to see superman lose dont you? I will give you one thing though, if superman ever needs cheering up, i know who to call. wink laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You just hate to see superman lose dont you? I will give you one thing though, if superman ever needs cheering up, i know who to call. wink
I was facepalming at your trolling.

JBL
I was facepalming at your trolling. Evidence shows you following my posts around. wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Evidence shows you following my posts around. wink
laughing out loud

You wish, kid.

Naija boy
Team 2 solidly

zeel
the only thing going for supermans teams is hes blood lusted and that's it, surfers teams is built to handle superman. Im going with team surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
the only thing going for supermans teams is hes blood lusted and that's it, surfers teams is built to handle superman. Im going with team surfer. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.