I need some help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HDDeer
There was a movie that i remember seeing a scene, and it was a group of boys standing around one boy and i think i remember one of the boys holding a knife up to another boys arm and i think the mom had come running to find her boy sinking to the bottom of the pool, im not too sure, i was 4 or 5when i think i saw it so it would be a movie maybe from 80's- early 2000's. i may be wrong on a few things. But i do remember there being a part like that. Im almost 16 now so ive been remembering it for about 11 years not knowing the name of it, it could be a movie or tv show. I dont remember. If it sounds familiar please let me know

quanchi112
Cocoon.

Mindset
Bourne Identity.

quanchi112
Notebook.

Esau Cairn
Sounds like the scene in A.I. but I can't remember if a knife was involved.

0mega Spawn
Mystic river?

Mindship
Dreamcatcher?
The Butterfly Effect?
Boys With Knives?

Zack Fair
Too fast too furious.

siriuswriter
The scene sounds like it comes directly out of A.I. . Stars Haley Joel Osment and Jude Law.

Rather in the early part of the film. Haley Joel Osment plays the first ever "kid" version of an extremely advanced A.I. system - he is made for a couple who has a boy in a coma, I think.

Mindset
Sounds like the opening scene in Les Miserable.

super pr*xy
clearly, it's cannnibal holocaust..

jaden101
Sounds like A Serbian Film

juggerman
Man of Steel

Robtard
'Movie from the 80's to the early 2000.' Way to pin it down to a sensible time period.

But it is from A.I. (2001)

Robtard
dp.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Robtard
'Movie from the 80's to the early 2000.' Way to pin it down to a sensible time period.

But it is from A.I. (2001)

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
dp.

Didn't think you were into that.
Pardon the pun.

Impediment
Showgirls, definitely.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden101
Sounds like A Serbian Film thumb up

Definitely A Serbian Film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.