The Griffin/Doom/Nefaria/Dracula. Vs. Grodd/Sinestro/Blk.Adam/Sil.Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep...

Team Doom

C.Nefaria
Dr.Doom
Dracula
Griffin

Vs

Team Sinestro

Black Adam
Sinestro
Silver Banshee
Gorilla Grodd

Supermex
Is the Griffin more powerful than Grodd?
Can Dracula hang or beat Sil.Banshee?

pym-ftw
Any prep?

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Any prep?

No prep my friend

pym-ftw
Ok Tp could be a killer for team 1 to deal with then...

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ok Tp could be a killer for team 1 to deal with then...

I think The Griffin and Dracula have tp themselfs..
Plus I think Drac is immune to tp

Supermex

Supermex
_The Griffin

Has superhuman strength, speed, agility, durability with enhanced human reflexes/reactions. The Griffin has a chalk-white face resembling a lion's, hair resembling a lion's mane, pronounced canine teeth, sharp 1" claws on his fingers and toes, a scaled dinosaur-like hide, a 4' spiked prehensile tail, and wings with a wingspan of 18' from wingtip to wingtip. His wings enable him to fly at 150-160_mph; the weight he can carry in flight is uncertain, but the greater the weight, the slower the maximum speed he can reach. His claws and teeth can be used to rend flesh, wood, and possibly even soft metals.

In his humanoid form he has the telepathic ability to command birds.At least in the past, the Griffin's physiology is such that he mutates into a more powerful form whenever his present abilities are pushed to the limit. Increases in power are typically accompanied by a more bestial form, with a corresponding decrease in intelligence. These changes tend to remain long-term.

He has been seen in the form of a humanoid lion,_as well as in a quadruped form closely resembling a winged lion._In both of these latter forms he had the intelligence of an animal, and was unable to access his telepathic powers, but was able to fight evenly with_Wonder Man,_and the_Sub-Mariner_has stated him to likely be physically stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.