Nimrod has developed a deadly neurotoxin!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod has thought about it and was able to successfully synthesize a deadly neurotoxin (which kills mutants on contact) that is airborne and can eliminate every mutant on planet Earth in 24 hours...

Nimrod releases this toxin into the air without warning anyone; people dont realize something is wrong until mutants start dying...

Franklin Richards is the 1st mutant killed by this deadly neurotoxin (Reed and the rest of the Fantastic Four are away from Earth so are unaware of whats going on; nor can they be contacted)...

So my question is this, are there any other mutants on Earth that can:

1) Identify the cause of the mutant deaths...
2) Stop the spread of the neurotoxin...
3) Destroy the source of the neurotoxin (which is Nimrod)...

pym-ftw
Sinister stops it in about a half hour

Beast/Nemesis/Forge cures and mass produces a cure in hours

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sinister stops it in about a half hour

Beast/Nemesis/Forge cures and mass produces a cure in hours

I am looking for a single mutant that can do the 3 things listed in the OP...

Obviously Franklin could, so thats why I made sure he was dead in the OP...

What other mutant on Earth could achieve such a feat?

TheGodKiller
Going by that logic, you should probably have killed off Legion and any other reality warping mutant as well.

Anyway, as far as the thread is concerned, I'd wager that Elixir is the best candidate for stopping the spread of the toxin, or at least neutralizing its effects using his healing powers.

Digi
If the neurotoxin isn't on an adamantium katana and can't kill Odin, I'm not interested.

crackers

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Digi
If the neurotoxin isn't on an adamantium katana and can't kill Odin, I'm not interested.

crackers
There, fixed it for you.

*Awaits an impending temp ban for editing the post of a mod*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.