WHEN...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
When will we start to know things...I'mm talking real facts about EpIII...and not they've started shooting

Ushgarak
Well, I always reckon it is a year before anything useful seeps in at all, so that will be next month and even then it will be slim pickings.

I would say in six months time the info mill will begin to turn in earnest. I think most of the basic plot details of AOTC were coming together 18 months after TPM.

GordonSkywalker
Then it shouldn't be too long now then.

Julie
ahhh....too long:-(

Ushgarak
Well, the Chewie info- the first really solid thing- came out 11 and a half months after AOTC so we can expect small things like that over the next few months,

Once they start shooting it really starts to come.

Catch 22
The really juicy stuff will start coming when filming begins, more probably when they are on location. That's what happen last time.

GordonSkywalker
Great!

cookies2006
We still need more and more facts. Not opinions.

Julie
facts...fact.....rumors.hmmm

cookies2006
We need a really really futuristic insider mag.

Julie
Insider does a decent job.....

GordonSkywalker
I like them. Lots of nice pictures to tear out and put on my wall.....

cookies2006
And alot of new things we are not sure about.

Member.
hm...

cookies2006
No need for even thinking about it.

GordonSkywalker
Member is our resident thinker, Shadowman. He also likes to fly.....

Member.
resident thinkerlaughing out loud, thx everyonebig grin, i sure do write "hm..." alot eh?

Julie
yes that's deep.....very "thoughfilled"
so can you tell us your updated opinion on when the real info will start to come out.

umraan
get the trivial pursuit game

Morridini
Any reason u wanted to revive this old thread?

LanİeWindu™

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.