Escape Plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Starring- Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jim Caviezel, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Vinnie Jones, Vincent D'Onofrio and Amy Ryan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/escapeplanpostersmall_zps68fa2062.jpg

steverules_2
I swear I saw a thread for this, or it was mentioned I guess

Anyway I'm sure the story will be Sly and Arnie shooting people whilst escaping a prison that no one has ever escaped

Patient_Leech
Hmm.. I'm intrigued, but I'll keep my expectations low.

Mindship
Stallone gets first billing. Heh heh.

the ninjak
Stallone has remained a class act. Yet Arnie..............yeah not so.

Major_Lexington
looks cool..... why does the poster make me think "demolition man"

jaden101
I can state with 100% certainty that this will be a steaming big pile of shit if it tries to take itself seriously. Take Lockout as a comparison. Could've been ****ing horrendous. Didn't take itself too seriously and was a far better film for it.

Esau Cairn
From what I've read...Stallone's character designed the high tech prison, then gets framed & jailed in it.

Here's the plot...he must escape to prove his innocence!

And to add more credibility to the story, Arnie plays a computer hacker!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
From what I've read...Stallone's character designed the high tech prison, then gets framed & jailed in it.

Sounds almost like the plot for Prison Break tv show.

Kazenji
Gmt89TXjYBI

Supra
Its gonna be the worst film ever, so exited for this steamy pile of shit!

Esau Cairn
I can't wait to see Arnie & Stallone fight over the soap...

-Pr-
I'd watch it.

Major_Lexington
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I can't wait to see Arnie & Stallone fight over the soap...

Soapose it would be interesting....

siriuswriter
It's so sad. Their one-liners aren't funny anymore, it just sounds like they're too old to say more than one line at a time...

And Vincent D'Ofrinirno is so bad he doesn't even warrant a spell check for his last name anymore..... sad

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
Soapose it would be interesting....

Butt will it tantalise? cool

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by siriuswriter
And Vincent D'Ofrinirno is so bad he doesn't even warrant a spell check for his last name anymore..... sad

Take it back... Have you not seen The Cell or Men In Black??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.