Avengers vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Big 3
Thor, Hyperion, Hulk

vs

Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator

No bfr...

Fight!!!

Zack Fair
Team 1.

I base this on Thor being > BRB and seemingly having Surfer's number.

Gladiator should have the upperhand over Hulk, but we know how their last fight went.

Hyperion? Well don't really know...or care. Except if this is "universal hype" only. Then he solos the field by flexing his biceps.

zopzop
Team 2 but it's damn close because Gladiator is the weak link.

Silver Surfer traps Hyperion within his board then creates a black hole in Hulk's chest cavity while BRB and Gladiator molest Thor.

Supermex
Team 2

Surfer takes Thor this ia the clisrst fight on comics
Could go either way I jus give SS the slight edge..

Bill edges out Hyperion

leonidas
close but i'd take 2 as well.

janus77
Swap Gladiator for Hulk or Hyperion and T2 win comfortably.

Surfer can make up for one weak link, but two is a bit much.

Maybe 5/10 each as is.

celeyhyga17
Glad to see current hype on Hyperion isn't clouding the brain of many posters..

JakeTheBank
Team 1. Thor's >= to everyone on Team 2 and I'd give odds to everyone on Team 1 being > Gladiator.

pym-ftw
Thor is above Bill
Glads is above hype
Surfer is above hulk

Glads and Surfer > Thor

carver9
Team 1 for the majority.

StyleTime
Hyperion holds the two teams at arms' length while they explode.

He solos.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hyperion holds the two teams at arms' length while they explode.

He solos.
I take back my previous post..

stick out tongue

WhiteWitchKing
Gladiator already broke Hyperion's neck. Surfer and Thor is close. Bill would beat Hulk if he isn't playing around. So even if Thor manages to beat Surfer, he has to deal with both Bill and Gladiator.

Hulk is the weakest here because he can't fly and is susceptible to Surfer's manipulation. Whereas either Bill or Gladiator can hold up to Thor longer than Hulk would last against Surfer. I'm not sure there's ever been a time where Hulk has looked good against Surfer in a fight. Even Thor's wins against team 2's members have never been easy in the past.

Team 2 would take the majority.

SamZED
It could be just me but isnt Hyperior written to be above high-herald level?

abhilegend
Team 2 wins.

curryman
It depends on who's fighting who, but overall Team 2 would probably achieve way better team-work, have 3 fliers as opposed to 2, far more consistent speed-feats and a laughably huge edge in versatility.

Even if team 1 had the advantage in power-output, I guess you could argue that they do, it wouldn't be enough.

LeonBuco666
Annihilators

nwg202
Team 2. Hulk lacks the versatility (flight, ranged attacks, exotic powers, etc...) which makes it the Annihilators fight to lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.