Odin and Bor vs DP Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Odin with Gungnir and Bor with his Axe vs Tyrant with Talons in a pure melee battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

The only ability allowed in this contest is strength amping; no energy absorption, enegy projection, flight, matter manip, time stop ect, ect allowed...

Who wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Odin with Gungnir and Bor with his Axe vs Tyrant with Talons in a pure melee battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

The only ability allowed in this contest is strength amping; no energy absorption, enegy projection, flight, matter manip, time stop ect, ect allowed...

Who wins?
Then Tyrant wins. Like he said to Galactus, what you destroy he can regrow. If he can take a fully fed Galactus' melee attacks, then he can handle these two.

Bor dies first.

h1a8
Odin might be as powerful as DP Tyrant if not more.
Remember DP Tyrant can't leech Odin like he can Galactus to make himself more powerful.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Then Tyrant wins. Like he said to Galactus, what you destroy he can regrow. If he can take a fully fed Galactus' melee attacks, then he can handle these two.

Bor dies first.

Show me the scans of Tyrant taking Galactus's melee attacks as I dont remember that at all...

All I remember is Tyrant being blasted by Galactus...

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
Odin might be as powerful as DP Tyrant if not more.
Remember DP Tyrant can't leech Odin like he can Galactus to make himself more powerful.
He wasn't leeching power off Galactus' physical attacks H1. Jeez....
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Show me the scans of Tyrant taking Galactus's melee attacks as I dont remember that at all...

All I remember is Tyrant being blasted by Galactus...
http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/SilverSurferv3108p13.jpg.html
He straight up says any physical damage Galactus can inflict he can heal up because he has total control over his body and can regrow his appendages.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
He wasn't leeching power off Galactus' physical attacks H1. Jeez....

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/SilverSurferv3108p13.jpg.html
He straight up says any physical damage Galactus can inflict he can heal up because he has total control over his body and can regrow his appendages.

Tyrant leeching Galactus makes him more powerful in everyway (including durability).
Did you see how Galactus treated Tyrant in the beginning (before Tyrant gain sufficient energy from G)?

iceman24567
Team stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team stomps Based on ?

iceman24567
^Never learn spammer

quanchi112
^Never learn spammer Explain how they stomp. It's a simple question. Ill then offer a retort.

iceman24567
Team stomps

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Based on Thanos phasing DP Tyrant with a punch. Bor would hit harder since he could have killed normal Thor with a punch. And Odin is on another level. Thanos couldn't even budge Odin but he affected Tyrant.

quanchi112
That is a concession.

quanchi112
Based on Thanos phasing DP Tyrant with a punch. Bor would hit harder since he could have killed normal Thor with a punch. And Odin is on another level. Thanos couldn't even budge Odin but he affected Tyrant. Prove it. Thanos acknowledged Tyrant is greater than Odin as well based off comparison.

h1a8
Prove it. Thanos acknowledged Tyrant is greater than Odin as well based off comparison.

When did he acknowledge Tyrant as greater?
But he didn't budge Odin. So what evidence is greater?

quanchi112
When did he acknowledge Tyrant as greater?
But he didn't budge Odin. So what evidence is greater? If you have to ask you didn't read the comic. He did budge Odin.

laughing out loud

Tyrant wins.

h1a8
If you have to ask you didn't read the comic. He did budge Odin.

laughing out loud

Tyrant wins.
Or maybe I don't remember.
I don't recall him budging Odin. He took swings on Odin and nothing happened really. Much different than Tyrant of course.

quanchi112
Or maybe I don't remember.
I don't recall him budging Odin. He took swings on Odin and nothing happened really. Much different than Tyrant of course. You are wrong. You don't remember because I believe you never read it. Tyrant wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Based on ?

Concession accepted.

Odin and Bor stomps.

the Darkone
Team stomps

iceman24567
Originally posted by the Darkone
Team stomps thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.