Wolverine vs DCNU Deathsroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deserted urban setting

Vanguard
Slade.

And with equal prep for both characters he dominates. Except it's like I've said.....any fight with Slade is like walking into a battle where he's already prepped anyway.

^ellaborate.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by 753
Deserted urban setting
Logan's fight to lose. As much as I like DS, wolverine is nastier and his healing factor is superior IMO.

JakeTheBank
Knowing that Wolverine has enhanced senses, a healing factor, and adamantium skeleton doesn't mean you can beat him. Plenty of people know what Logan's capable of and have been stomped or outright murdered by him.

Depending on how absurd Logan's healing factor is portrayed, Slade could get a temp KO or incapacitation victory or just prolong the inevitable.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine would fold Slade into a pretzel for a 10/10 rage stomp victory.

Vanguard
Originally posted by 753
^ellaborate.

It goes back to how they described Slade from the beginning. His mind is like a battle computer designed for problem solving and calculating speed and distance with incredible speed and efficiency. His brain is completely focused on winning battles and turning an opponents strengths against them. Even when he doesn't have prep. He adapts.

And now he has Nth metal.

quanchi112
Wolverine stomps.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Vanguard
It goes back to how they described Slade from the beginning. His mind is like a battle computer designed for problem solving and calculating speed and distance with incredible speed and efficiency. His brain is completely focused on winning battles and turning an opponents strengths against them. Even when he doesn't have prep. He adapts.

And now he has Nth metal.

laughing

So you are just completely oblivious huh?

Vanguard
If I was the Wolverine fanboy I used to be, Id say at best they break even.....nobody stomps. Both heal, both nearly unkillable.

And now he has Nth metal. so his computing gimmick will net him the win? I don't think I agree. wolverine's own cqc tactics and killer instinct can match that

srankmissingnin
If I was the Wolverine fanboy I used to be, Id say at best they break even.....nobody stomps. Both heal, both nearly unkillable.

Slade's healing factor is no where near fast enough for him to engage Wolverine in combat and hold his own. Wolverine heals thousands of times faster than Slade does.

Vanguard
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Slade's healing factor is no where near fast enough for him to engage Wolverine in combat and hold his own. Wolverine heals thousands of times faster than Slade does.

You know recently he was impaled with a sword and got up on the next page right? He's also continued to fight while being impaled.

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure Wolverine has a mental feat comparing him to a super computer playing chess or some other nonsense. Not sure if he's gotten more mental feats like that, though.

srankmissingnin
You know recently he was impaled with a sword and got up on the next page right? He's also continued to fight while being impaled.

And? That's nothing. The fact that he was dropped at all is laughable compared to Wolverine. Wolverine can get pincushion by thousands of arrows and not bat an eyelid. He can have his heart ripped out and eaten mid combat without combat missing a beat. Last month he was reduced to a skeleton (again) and was fine a few panels later. Wolverine can one shot Slade for an instant win. Slade could hit Wolverine with his best shots for hours and still not get a ko.

Vanguard
And? That's nothing. The fact that he was dropped at all is laughable compared to Wolverine. Wolverine can get pincushion by thousands of arrows and not bat an eyelid. He can have his heart ripped out and eaten mid combat without combat missing a beat. Last month he was reduced to a skeleton (again) and was fine a few panels later. Wolverine can one shot Slade for an instant win. Slade could hit Wolverine with his best shots for hours and still not get a ko.

He was already on the ground.

Vanguard
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pretty sure Wolverine has a mental feat comparing him to a super computer playing chess or some other nonsense. Not sure if he's gotten more mental feats like that, though.

Why do people always come back with the "I'm pretty sure" argument to defend their argument now. Or they start giving people powers they don't have? Same thing happened in the other thread.

srankmissingnin

It was actually two super computers. cool

He has also trounced characters like Danger, Prime Sentinels, and Lobe. Characters that had literal super computer minds (as opposed to figurative) and already had all the combat data on Wolverine that existed.

Pretty sure Wolverine has a mental feat comparing him to a super computer playing chess or some other nonsense. Not sure if he's gotten more mental feats like that, though. beating 4 supercomputers actually. he has lots of other feats showing his berserker rage is some kind of killing frenzy alpha state in which he strategizes and acts without conscious thought

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6093/berserkerragedg2.jpg

Why do people always come back with the "I'm pretty sure" argument to defend their argument now. Or they start giving people powers they don't have? Same thing happened in the other thread. check the scan

Vanguard
It was actually two super computers. cool

He has also trounced characters like Danger, Prime Sentinels, and Lobe. Characters that had literal super computer minds (as opposed to figurative) and already had all the combat data on Wolverine that existed.

Slades aint figurative. It's well documented. In fact another character said he had "the best tactical mind on the planet."

JakeTheBank
Why do people always come back with the "I'm pretty sure" argument to defend their argument now. Or they start giving people powers they don't have? Same thing happened in the other thread.

I'm by no means a Logan expert, hence my statement. I didn't want to push it as fact - though srank and 753 have further elaborated on what I brought up.

Point is, Logan has at least one feat/instance of his brain being touted as an extremely proficient machine capable of complex tactics and implementing them rapidly. From what I have read from Logan, I can't say that it's been further elaborated on, but to me, I feel that Logan certainly has the potential to be an expert tactician when he wants to be. But him just cutting the phuck out of people seems to work just as well, so...

srankmissingnin
The thread is a joke. Slade was unconscious in a hospital bed for two days after he fought Grant because he took a bullet to the chest and few dozen puncture wounds / laceration.

I want everyone to understand that I'm not being glib or facetious when I say this, I am 100% serious, this is not a fight that would last more than five minutes. Wolverine would steam roll over Deathstroke.

srankmissingnin
Slades aint figurative. It's well documented. In fact another character said he had "the best tactical mind on the planet."

It's figurative in that its not a literal super computer, just and enhanced brain. Caps got that. Wolverine's got that. Panther's got that. There is a difference between something that is like a super computer, and something that is a super computer. Deathstroke has a keen tactical mind, but he isn't Sage.

Vanguard
The thread is a joke. Slade was unconscious in a hospital bed for two days after he fought Grant because he took a bullet to the chest and few dozen puncture wounds / laceration.

I want everyone to understand that I'm not being glib or facetious when I say this, I am 100% serious, this is not a fight that would last more than five minutes. Wolverine would steam roll over Deathstroke.

If we're talking about current Slade.....none of that applies. laughing

JakeTheBank

That's pretty bad if true and indicative of his average.

Wolfman's Slade - far and away the best portrayal of the character both in character and abilities - had better healing feats than that.

Badabing
Wolverine loses worse than when Superior Spider-man abused him.

srankmissingnin
If we're talking about current Slade.....none of that applies. laughing

I was referencing current Slade. He has less than 25 appearances, how are you already unable to keep track of his history? facepalm

Vanguard
I was referencing current Slade. He has less than 25 appearances, how are you already unable to keep track of his history? facepalm

I'll bite the bullet. Which issue?

srankmissingnin
Whatever the issue is after he fought Grant. Eight or nine would be my guess.

Originally posted by Badabing
Wolverine loses worse than when Superior Spider-man abused him. I will not kneel to you and your anti-wolverine propaganda, false god.

Golgo13

Quote of the day.

srankmissingnin

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/06/tumblr_mndh1nSVIT1sob3v3o1_500.jpg

LeonBuco666
I'm going with logan

Oliver North
I am 100% serious, this is not a fight that would last more than five minutes. Wolverine would steam roll over Deathstroke.

carver9
I'm undecided. Slade need more showings and the ones he have has been pretty good.

Vanguard
I just can't accept someone as smart as Slade falling victim to someone who's at their most powerful when they go into a "berserker rage."

Oliver North
/slow clap

srankmissingnin
I just can't accept someone as smart as Slade falling victim to someone who's at their most powerful when they go into a "berserker rage."

You know that Wolverine is better in every conceivable way when he goes into a berserker rage right? Unhindered by his rational mind trying to restrain the beast, he is pure unbridled instinct, and that instinct is to kill in the most swift and efficient way possible. The problem with the berserker rage is that its uncontrollable and indiscriminate, not that it makes him sloppy. Logan hasn't spent a century roaming the world training every martial art known to man so he could become a better fighter, he's done it in a vein attempt to gather enough discipline to restrain the berserker. He never needed any training, the berserker is an unrivaled protege, a perfect killer. Wolverine would easily beat the shit out of Deathstroke. Berserker Wolverine would beat him in single panel.

namorsubby
Id go with wolverine actually. Of course srank is still wrong/extremely biased.

Vanguard

Everybody has their low showings. Like when Wolverine got knocked out by that mule or whatever.

But the only reason Slade took two days to get healthy is because he lost more blood in that fight than he ever had before. That's what was said. Plus, he tends to take it easier on his son. Because it's his son.

pym-ftw
Slade still isn't in Wolverines class

I say this and I hate the Canadian midget

Originally posted by pym-ftw

I say this and I hate the Canadian midget there, there. quentin understands you

http://sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Wolverine-and-the-X-Men_3.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw

I say this and I hate the Canadian midget I wonder is srank likes him because he's Canadian.

Golgo13
Everybody has their low showings. Like when Wolverine got knocked out by that mule or whatever.

But the only reason Slade took two days to get healthy is because he lost more blood in that fight than he ever had before. That's what was said. Plus, he tends to take it easier on his son. Because it's his son.

I think he healed faster when Legacy threw a sub at him. lol

srankmissingnin

You mean when Wolverine pretended to be koed by a dear when he was training Shaman's protege Earth-mover? Anyway Nu 52 Slade has 25 appearances, not nearly enough to determine what is and what isn't a "low showing." He also got ****ed up, and barely walked away from a few dozen story fall. Wolverine face plants off hundred story skyscrappers and gives zero f@cks.

Even if he was holding back against Grant, and its likely that he was, the resulting damage he took from that fight was enough to render him unconscious for two days. Stab wounds and lacerations. His armor couldn't stop them. His healing factor isn't fast enough to compensate for the damage. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what Wolverine would do to him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think he healed faster when Legacy threw a sub at him. lol

That was an excellent feat I must admit.

Vanguard
You mean when Wolverine pretended to be koed by a dear when he was training Shaman's protege Earth-mover? Anyway Nu 52 Slade has 25 appearances, not nearly enough to determine what is and what isn't a "low showing." He also got ****ed up, and barely walked away from a few dozen story fall. Wolverine face plants off hundred story skyscrappers and gives zero f@cks.

Even if he was holding back against Grant, and its likely that he was, the resulting damage he took from that fight was enough to render him unconscious for two days. Stab wounds and lacerations. His armor couldn't stop them. His healing factor isn't fast enough to compensate for the damage. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what Wolverine would do to him.

That was a hundred story fall. Not a few dozen. I have the scan.

namorsubby
^Yeah. It was way higher than that. Being impaled didn't stop him in that issue either. Then there was that whole having a gigantic submarine smashed on him earlier in the series(cap couldnt survive that.lol)

Yep, Srank still religiously and intentionally lowballing Slade. Big suprise.

srankmissingnin
Do you need to teach you mooks how perspective works? Art is my trade, so I can if I really need to, because you easily can determine the height they are based on the size of the cars below them. Easier than that though, the building across the street before they fall has 13 levels of windows, on top of what is likely a two story lobby. They are a few stories above the building across the street before they fall. If they fell more than 19 stories I would be shocked, but in the upper tier estimate I'll say around a couple dozen floors. A hundred story fall? GTFO.

Being impaled once in the chest was enough to render him completely immobile for five panels before he recovered.

What is happening here? Do you not read these issues? Slade didn't survive having a giant submarine smashed on him. Do you know why Legacy pulled Slade's unconscious body out of the harbor in the next issue? Because he bailed into the water to avoid the sub. The only thing the sub landed on, was his mask.

I guess I should get my bus drivers licence if you are going to keep making take you to school.

namorsubby
Slade's healing factor is no where near fast enough for him to engage Wolverine in combat and hold his own. Wolverine heals thousands of times faster than Slade does. yes, it is. And youre exaggerating.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
yes, it is. And youre exaggerating.

No it isn't, and no I'm not.

namorsubby
1. You sound so stupid when you pretend you can precisely quantify things like that

2. He never lost consciousness and got up in mere moments when he was impaled. Your hyperbole is relentlessly excessive in all your statements.

3. The guy hit him with that sub. Try looking at the pictures. ...perhaps without your wolverine goggles.

srankmissingnin
1. You sound so stupid when you pretend you can precisely quantify things like that

I can precisely quantify things like that because, I know what perspective is and I've had to study it.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Perspective-Artists-Illustrators-Instruction/dp/0486273377

2. He never lost consciousness and got up in mere moments when he was impaled. Your hyperbole is relentlessly excessive in all your statements.

I never said he lost consciousness. I said he was rendered immobile for five panels... and he was. He just laid their motionless stammering. That isn't hyberbole that's what happened. Hyperbole is your bread and butter, not mine.

3. The guy hit him with that sub. Try looking at the pictures. ...perhaps without your wolverine goggles.

No he didn't. He through the sub. Deathstroke is under it. The sub crashes into the cargo yard. Next time Deahtstroke is shown he is unconscious in the water, and not under the sub. I mean... figure it out you moron.

namorsubby
Showing me a link to an amazon book does not equate to convincing me you can eyeball a comic scene and come up with numbers that precise....because you cant.

He was still speaking while he lay there impaled and he quickly recovered.

He threw the sub AT HIM. the sub exploded, which is why Slade was displaced. Yes Srank, explosive force can move objects.

srankmissingnin
Showing me a link to an amazon book does not equate to convincing me you can eyeball at a comic scene and come up with numbers that precise....because you cant.

He was still speaking while he lay there impaled and he quickly recovered.

He threw the sub AT HIM. the sub exploded, whicg is why Slade was displaced. Yes Srank, explosive force can move objects.

Buy that book and read it. Learn the science of perspective. You can calculate the size of things based on perspective... that's how perspective works.

I just said that...

So he wasn't smashed under a giant sub... which is what I said...

Are you having a stroke? What's wrong with you?

namorsubby
He was hit by a sub that exploded and displaced him. I posted the scans in my thread but I supppsedly haven't read the book or witnessed the scene? You couldnt be more ridiculous.

Bottom line. Slade can contend well against wolverine no matter what this noob^ says. Logans adamantium and superior healing factor is why id go with logan.

Sranks fav characters always wtf stomp characters within theyre same power ranking based on his statements but we all know its utter crap.

srankmissingnin
He was hit by a sub that exploded and displaced him. I posted the scans in my thread by I supppsedly haven't read the book or witnessed the scene? You couldnt be more ridiculous.

Bottom line. Slade can contend well against wolverine no matter what this noob^ Logans adamantium and superior healing factor is why id go with logan.

Sranks fav characters always wtf stomp characters within theyre same power ranking based on his statements but we all know its utter crap.

Maybe he was exploded into the bay. Maybe he jumped. Irrelevant. You said he had a giant sub smashed on him. He didn't. Being knocked into to the harbor by a pressure wave of an explode sub, and having couple 100,000lbs sub "smashed" on top of him. The later didn't happen, that's what you said, and that's what I was addressing.

Based on what? His healing factor isn't good enough, and his armor isn't strong enough to turn Wolverine's claws. He was immobile for five panels from a single stab to the chest. A dozen or so puncture wounds from Grant caused him to lose enough blood that he was unconcious for days. WHAT IS THERE TO SUGGEST THAT SLADE CAN "CONTEND" WITH WOLVERINE. Every. Single. Thing. In the twenty something appearances he has in the DCnU suggest that Wolverine would rage stomp him.

You got me! I love Captain America. His jingoist American patriotism really speaks to my Canadian heart. That's why I gave him a win over Slade and Batman, not because of the merits of his accomplisments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

namorsubby
He threw a sub at him which hit him and exploded. Moving on...

Hes fought after being impaled before. He fought grant after he had a sub smash and explode on him and withstood so much damage even after before collapsing. He can fight contend with logan.

srankmissingnin
He threw a sub at him which hit him and exploded. Moving on...

Hes fought after being impaled before. He fought grant after he had a sub smash and explode on him and withstood so much damage even after before collapsing. He can fight contend with logan.

If it hit him... he would have be buried under the debris of 200,000lbs sub. He wasn't. He was floating in the bay.

There is not a single thing that DCnU Slade has done to suggest he can contend with Wolverine in melee combat. His healing factor feats are not good enough, and neither are his skill or durability feats. Everything we've seen from the character suggest that Wolverine would destroy him.

chipguy_okay

Vanguard
If it hit him... he would have be buried under the debris of 200,000lbs sub. He wasn't. He was floating in the bay.

There is not a single thing that DCnU Slade has done to suggest he can contend with Wolverine in melee combat. His healing factor feats are not good enough, and neither are his skill or durability feats. Everything we've seen from the character suggest that Wolverine would destroy him.

DCNU Slade has taken ground zero explosions on purpose, and gotten up in five seconds. But anyway, a prepped slade would beat down any continuity of Wolverine.

And it's like I said, half the time Slade is already prepped, so the best Logan could hope for is 6 outta 10 if that. I still say Slade wins.

namorsubby

There is not a single thing that DCnU Slade has done to suggest he can contend with Wolverine in melee combat. His healing factor feats are not good enough, and neither are his skill or durability feats. Everything we've seen from the character suggest that Wolverine would destroy him. This is why it is futile to have a "debate" with a character like you. You dont care what the comic feats actually depict. Look at this scan.....with your eyes please. Oh, and it didn't render him unconscious

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/ds-17-18.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/ds-19-20.jpg

His hf and overall formmiddability is more than enough to contend with logan. His durability/hf is certainly leaps and bounds above captain america and other street levelers who logan has fought. Of course youre biased so you dont see it that why.......understandable.

srankmissingnin
This is why it is futile to have a "debate" with a character like you. You dont care what the comic feats actually depict. Look at this scan.....with your eyes please. Oh, and it didn't render him unconscious

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/ds-17-18.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/ds-19-20.jpg

His hf and overall formmiddability is more than enough to contend with logan. His durability/hf is certainly leaps and bounds above captain america and other street levelers who logan has fought. Of course youre biased so you dont see it that why.......understandable.

facepalm

We see Slade is standing under the falling sub in one panel. In the next panel we see the sub slam into the ground and explode. The next time we see Slade he is floating unconscious in the harbor, and not crushed under the sub. Please explain to me the thought process that led you to the conclusion that he was crushed under that sub. It's pretty clear that in between the panel where we see him standing under the sub, and the panel where the sub hits the ground, he made a run for the water. But if you want to think he just stood there, let the sub land on top of him, then teleported into the water afterwards, that's fine I guess. I wouldn't be the stupidest thought to come out of your head.

Cap's healing factor and durability are both CLEARLY superior to DCnU Slade's, and easily on par with preboot.

namorsubby
The explosion displaced his body into the harbor because explosive force can move objects. He obviously threw that sub at him.

Either version of Slades hf is far superior to caps. This is painfully obvious. You are stupid.

srankmissingnin
The explosion displaced his body into the harbor because explosive force can move objects. He obviously threw that sub at him.

Either version of Slades hf is far superior to caps. This is painfully obvious. You are stupid.

So he wasn't crushed under the sub... which is what you were saying... which isn't true.

laughing

Captain America has better healing factor feats than DCnU Slade, and equal to that of pre boot. If you want to lose yet another feat war, I'll be happy to oblige.

namorsubby
I did not say he was crushed under the sub. Legacy threw the sub at him, it hit him, exploded, and displaced him into the harbor.

Slade regenerates from fatal injury and resurrects.....cap cannot. Slade has had his heart cleaved in two....cap couldnt regenerate a heart. Hes immediately visibly regenerated from lacerations.....including having his chest carved open twice. Cap can do none of these things. You are really dumb.

srankmissingnin
I did not say he was crushed under the sub. Legacy threw the sub at him, it hit him, exploded, and displaced him into the harbor.

Slade regenerates from fatal injury and resurrects.....cap cannot. Slade has had his heart cleaved in two....cap couldnt regenerate a heart. Hes immediately visibly regenerated from lacerations.....including having his chest carved open twice. Cap can do none of these things. You are really dumb.

You said he had "gigantic submarine smashed on him" which he didn't.

Cap's regenerated from being shot point blank in the head. So... do some research, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

namorsubby
Look. At. The. Scans. The scans are the pictures btw.

He survived being shot in the head. So do regular people. His healing factor is not even comparable to Slades. Its down right pathetic that you actually suggested cap has an advantage in that category. Youre obviously a cap fanboy.

srankmissingnin
Look. At. The. Scans. The scans are the pictures btw.

He survived being shot in the head. So do regular people. His healing factor is not even comparable to Slades. Its down right pathetic that you actually suggested cap has an advantage in that category. Youre obviously a cap fanboy.

I've seen them. I just explained them too you...

facepalm

And people have survived being stabbed in the heart too... as though that means anything. Caps feats are better than Slade's. That's just a fact.

JakeTheBank
Didn't Tim Drake get stabbed in the heart during Battle for the Cowl?

Branlor Swift
Didn't Tim Drake get stabbed in the heart during Battle for the Cowl? His healing factor is obviously thousands of times better than Cap's.

But that one sub feat is greater than all of Wolverine, and Cap's feats.

Vanguard
I think Deathstroke's healing factor is much closer to Wolverine's than most people think. The fact of the matter is that he has one. I think the only reason Slades works differently is because DC wanted to give the character some depth. Instead of making him some kind of unstoppable character with no humility.

srankmissingnin
I think Deathstroke's healing factor is much closer to Wolverine's than most people think. The fact of the matter is that he has one. I think the only reason Slades works differently is because DC wanted to give the character some depth. Instead of making him some kind of unstoppable character with no humility.

But why do you think that? Deathstroke has a documented propensity to have trouble with damage that Wolverine wouldn't even notice taking. That's can't even be argued... so what else is there to even consider? Fact is - based on feats - Slade's healing factor is no where near the same galaxy as Wolverine's.

Branlor Swift
I think Deathstroke's healing factor is much closer to Wolverine's than most people think. The fact of the matter is that he has one. I think the only reason Slades works differently is because DC wanted to give the character some depth. Instead of making him some kind of unstoppable character with no humility. Considering Wolverine's regenerated from a skeleton at least 3 times?

Hell, Boneclaws gets his bones completely shattered all over the battlefield (his bone claws) and regenerates them mid battle.

Parmaniac
Last month he was reduced to a skeleton (again) and was fine a few panels later. Wolverine has more low showings HF wise than high one's lately.

He still takes Slade though.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wolverine has more low showings HF wise than high one's lately.

No he doesn't.

Parmaniac
No he doesn't. needing entire issues to properly heal stab wounds in his side (Savage Wolverine), passing out for 5 days from getting his leg burned away (Age of Ultron), getting 1 shotted by Thing (Age of Ultron), getting his ass kicked by 2 Pterodactyls (Savage Wolverine). His HF was unable to remove a bullet from the wound (Wolverine V5). Getting downed by Kaine after being stabbed in the heart (Scarlet Spider). Like it or not your boy isn't what he used to be.

Branlor Swift
Age of Ultron has the benefits of being written by Bendis and who knows how ****ing canon it is, so there's an excuse for that part...

Vanguard
Wolverine has more low showings HF wise than high one's lately.

He still takes Slade though.

No way he takes current Nth metal Slade. You might as well incorporate some amount of prep but not true preparation in any battle he's involved in.

Deathstroke was created to be a team buster. He can take Logan. There is a huge Wolverine bias on this board. If Slade can have a decent showing against any incarnation of Lobo, which he has. He can beat Logan.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Age of Ultron has the benefits of being written by Bendis and who knows how ****ing canon it is, so there's an excuse for that part... I can agree on that, though pretty much all main 616 canon titles tie into AoU.

Vanguard
But why do you think that? Deathstroke has a documented propensity to have trouble with damage that Wolverine wouldn't even notice taking. That's can't even be argued... so what else is there to even consider? Fact is - based on feats - Slade's healing factor is no where near the same galaxy as Wolverine's.

I think it should be a rule that we go by any characters highest showings when they're involved in a battle. Slades best showings trump wolverines by far. And I'm talking one's without prep too. Slade has healed from being impaled by a sword twice in just two panels or so.

Branlor Swift
No way he takes current Nth metal Slade. You might as well incorporate some amount of prep but not true preparation in any battle he's involved in.

Deathstroke was created to be a team buster. He can take Logan. There is a huge Wolverine bias on this board. If Slade can have a decent showing against any incarnation of Lobo, which he has. He can beat Logan. Wolverine just knocked out Hulk, and was taking a bunch of gorillas when one was beating up Hulk...

Vanguard
Lobo is basically DC's hulk

Parmaniac
I think it should be a rule that we go by any characters highest showings when they're involved in a battle. Slades best showings trump wolverines by far. And I'm talking one's without prep too. Slade has healed from being impaled by a sword twice in just two panels or so. No they don't by best showings Wolverine's HF keeps him easily in the game and trumps pretty much everything Slade has under his belt.

iceman24567
Vanguard sorry but you are wrong.

Branlor Swift
Lobo is basically DC's hulk And Wolverine just knocked out Marvel Lobo then

I think it should be a rule that we go by any characters highest showings when they're involved in a battle. Slades best showings trump wolverines by far. And I'm talking one's without prep too. Slade has healed from being impaled by a sword twice in just two panels or so. Considering no Deathstroke in any canon has better feats than Wolverine, that'd be kind of detrimental to the D-Stroke side.

srankmissingnin
needing entire issues to properly heal stab wounds in his side (Savage Wolverine), passing out for 5 days from getting his leg burned away (Age of Ultron), getting 1 shotted by Thing (Age of Ultron), getting his ass kicked by 2 Pterodactyls (Savage Wolverine). His HF was unable to remove a bullet from the wound (Wolverine V5). Getting downed by Kaine after being stabbed in the heart (Scarlet Spider). Like it or not your boy isn't what he used to be.

He never need an entire issue to heal a stab wound in his side. Age of Ultron is an Alternate U. It was a magic alien bullet.

He did get worked over by some Pterodactyls and was beaten by Kane, though I'm pretty sure it will be revealed next issue that he took a dive, lead into their team up.

JakeTheBank
And Wolverine just knocked out Marvel Lobo then

Considering no Deathstroke in any canon has better feats than Wolverine, that'd be kind of detrimental to the D-Stroke side.

laughing out loud thumb up

Yeah, Deathstroke's highest end feats sans prep time and PIS don't match up to Wolverine's highest.

I mean, the dude was getting his brains rearranged by Ragnarok and while he was definitely going to lose had it not been for the intervention of Cage and the others, that suggests punishment that Slade just can't take.

srankmissingnin

BASED ON WHAT? His Nth metal has been already repeatedly bypassed by guns, knives and swords, stuff that isn't a 10th as lethal as Wolverine's Adamantium claws. Stab wounds and lacerations were enough to render him unconscious for two whole days. So please tell me how he is a match for Wolverine? His armor can't stop Wolverine's claws, and his healing factor doesn't work fast enough to take the damage Wolverine dishes out and keep fighting, so how does he win in a fight? In spite of everything that has been brought to your attention you still believe Deathstroke wins... but you haven't presented a single possible reason for why.

Deathstroke was created to be a team buster. He can take Logan. There is a huge Wolverine bias on this board. If Slade can have a decent showing against any incarnation of Lobo, which he has. He can beat Logan.

And Wolverine was created to a Hulk rogue, and has beaten more formidable teams than the bumbling Teen Titans.

DCnU Lobo has ZERO feats that put him on par with the Hulk.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud thumb up

Yeah, Deathstroke's highest end feats sans prep time and PIS don't match up to Wolverine's highest.

I mean, the dude was getting his brains rearranged by Ragnarok and while he was definitely going to lose had it not been for the intervention of Cage and the others, that suggests punishment that Slade just can't take. Yeah, that was brutal as shit

And it's not like Ragnacok hits like some pussy ass Wonder Woman or something.

srankmissingnin
I think it should be a rule that we go by any characters highest showings when they're involved in a battle. Slades best showings trump wolverines by far. And I'm talking one's without prep too. Slade has healed from being impaled by a sword twice in just two panels or so.

Wolverine at his best eats nukes, regenerate from a skeleton in a few panels, is capable of fighting Hulk forever, takes baths in molten metal, climbs out of his own volition, and one shot pressure point Strontians.

Vanguard
And Wolverine just knocked out Marvel Lobo then

Considering no Deathstroke in any canon has better feats than Wolverine, that'd be kind of detrimental to the D-Stroke side.

Let me know when Wolverine has gained an advantage over a being with Green Lantern power albeit twice, in his entire career.

Slade has. He's also Taken on Flash straight up, and completely embarrassed Kid Flash more than once.

Wolverine does not routinely go up against people that fast and resourceful, Slade does. He has made Batman his whipping boy also. Wolverine wouldn't be able to do that. He's too dumb.

iceman24567
Let me know when Wolverine has gained an advantage over a being with Green Lantern power albeit twice, in his entire career.

Slade has. He's also Taken on Flash straight up, and completely embarrassed Kid Flash more than once.

Wolverine does not routinely go up against people that fast and resourceful, Slade does. He has made Batman his whipping boy also. Wolverine wouldn't be able to do that. He's too dumb. Context LOL at the pure hate lol..

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wolverine stomps.

JakeTheBank

Wolverine does not routinely go up against people that fast and resourceful, Slade does. He has made Batman his whipping boy also. Wolverine wouldn't be able to do that. He's too dumb.

Yeah, if Slade somehow outwilling Kyle's ring while grabbing on to him and his brief embarrassing of Hal don't resonate as PIS to you, I don't know what to tell you. Wolverine's legitimate high end feats are better than Slade's and I like Slade more as a character. Wolvie's PIS feats are beyond stupid.

Slade knows Wally and Bart pretty damn well. And speedsters happen to job or more likely not use their full speed like people on forums would like them, too. I mean, Slade surprised Superman and was able to keep ahead of him for a bit. You don't think that's not a low-end, borderline PIS feat for Superman do you?

Wolverine routinely fights the Hulk, which is a threat of such magnitude he faces on a semi-regular basis that Slade simply does not. And yes, Slade has beaten the shit out of Batman. Wolverine would fare at least as well if we're not trying to nerf Logan and using his average showings.

Vanguard
BASED ON WHAT? His Nth metal has been already repeatedly bypassed by guns, knives and swords, stuff that isn't a 10th as lethal as Wolverine's Adamantium claws. Stab wounds and lacerations were enough to render him unconscious for two whole days. So please tell me how he is a match for Wolverine? His armor can't stop Wolverine's claws, and his healing factor doesn't work fast enough to take the damage Wolverine dishes out and keep fighting, so how does he win in a fight? In spite of everything that has been brought to your attention you still believe Deathstroke wins... but you haven't presented a single possible reason for why.

http://s21.postimg.org/rm71jn0cz/Deathstroke_14_The_Group_011.jpg

Look. The nth metal on Deathstroke is the GOLD part only. Not the blue. Do you see how it works? Do you see what color it is? Only Slades works a little different because his is a combination of other metals to. I'll post the scan for that to if need be.

He's still exploring his nth metal and what it can do.

iceman24567
Its comical one barely beats Batman the other annually defends himself against a superhuman nearly immortal killer. Hell even after death Sabes came back to life just to spite Logan. LOL stupid lol..

Vanguard
Yeah, if Slade somehow outwilling Kyle's ring while grabbing on to him and his brief embarrassing of Hal don't resonate as PIS to you, I don't know what to tell you. Wolverine's legitimate high end feats are better than Slade's and I like Slade more as a character. Wolvie's PIS feats are beyond stupid.

Slade knows Wally and Bart pretty damn well. And speedsters happen to job or more likely not use their full speed like people on forums would like them, too. I mean, Slade surprised Superman and was able to keep ahead of him for a bit. You don't think that's not a low-end, borderline PIS feat for Superman do you?

Wolverine routinely fights the Hulk, which is a threat he faces on a regular basis that Slade simply does not. And yes, Slade has beaten the shit out of Batman. Wolverine would fare at least as well if we're not trying to nerf Logan and using his average showings.

I don't believe in crying about P.I.S. when it comes to any character. If that was the case I'd claim Wolverine being able to take on Hulk was P.I.S. Hulk would step on someone who's 5 foot 3 and not look back.

Branlor Swift

Wolverine does not routinely go up against people that fast and resourceful, Slade does. He has made Batman his whipping boy also. Wolverine wouldn't be able to do that. He's too dumb. And if a GL punched at Wolverine in the way that his hand could be caught and crushed, I'm sure they wouldn't be leaving with an arm. Although if Wolverine fought the same way as Gaynor did there, and Slade caught his fist, he couldn't crush it, nor would his hand be without 3 holes.

Reacting to Flash doesn't give him a speed advantage over Wolverine. It means he could react, sure.

Those are good feats, but are you sure you want to bring up the arc where he had an arrow jammed through his eyehole? If only Wolverine had some sort of hand propelled stabbing device in his hands or connected to his forearms somehow.

No, Flash and GL are too dumb. So is Batman for that matter for letting Slade beat him.

Vanguard
Originally posted by iceman24567
Context LOL at the pure hate lol..

No. People are hating on a character when they post a quote form somebody else saying that one character dominates another when he clearly doesn't. Especially when the two characters are so comparable.

iceman24567
I don't believe in crying about P.I.S. when it comes to any character. If that was the case I'd claim Wolverine being able to take on Hulk was P.I.S. Hulk would step on someone who's 5 foot 3 and not look back. Except Logan has the tools to kill/injure people of Hulk class. Stealth, regen, superhuman sense and unbreakable bones. Its not PIS no expression

iceman24567
No. People are hating on a character when they post a quote form somebody else saying that one character dominates another when he clearly doesn't. Especially when the two characters are so comparable. So you counter them with an equal amount of hate? Good job bro

Vanguard
And if a GL punched at Wolverine in the way that his hand could be caught and crushed, I'm sure they wouldn't be leaving with an arm. Although if Wolverine fought the same way as Gaynor did there, and Slade caught his fist, he couldn't crush it, nor would his hand be without 3 holes.

Reacting to Flash doesn't give him a speed advantage over Wolverine. It means he could react, sure.

Those are good feats, but are you sure you want to bring up the arc where he had an arrow jammed through his eyehole? If only Wolverine had some sort of hand propelled stabbing device in his hands or connected to his forearms somehow.

No, Flash and GL are too dumb. So is Batman for that matter for letting Slade beat him.

Your whole post is a joke. The word play is juvenile. And saying Batman is an idiot makes you look like one.

JakeTheBank

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/BestGif.gif

Branlor Swift
Your whole post is a joke. The word play is juvenile. And saying Batman is an idiot makes you look like one. Concession accepted.

Vanguard
So you counter them with an equal amount of hate? Good job bro

Explain?

And I'd like to see when Marvel has ever harped on Wolverine being known for his intelligence. For being a very tactical fighter. For using superior strategy. I need examples of that; ones that would compare to Slade. If not, Wolverine is already at a disadvantage in this fight.

Vanguard
Except Logan has the tools to kill/injure people of Hulk class. Stealth, regen, superhuman sense and unbreakable bones. Its not PIS no expression

Hulk would be able to heal from any damage wolverine could dish out almost instantly. Hulk is superior to Woverine in every way. Slade at least has his superior intellect to fall back on when It comes to beating people that outclass him in an area or two.

JakeTheBank
I don't believe in crying about P.I.S. when it comes to any character. If that was the case I'd claim Wolverine being able to take on Hulk was P.I.S. Hulk would step on someone who's 5 foot 3 and not look back.

You do realize that Wolverine was created and first appeared as a Hulk villain? And has battled the Hulk more times than pretty much everyone else, right? Wolverine's power set is pretty much catered to dealing with bricks and he does pretty well at least until the brick just uses extreme force to overload his healing factor.

PIS exists in comics, no way around it. Wolverine has PIS feats, just like Slade does, just like pretty much everyone else.

iceman24567
Explain?

And I'd like to see when Marvel has ever harped on Wolverine being known for his intelligence. For being a very tactical fighter. For using superior strategy. I need examples of that; ones that would compare to Slade. If not, Wolverine is already at a disadvantage in this fight. Why explain? Calling Wolverine stupid is hating because he isn't stupid regardless of what you may think. Wolverine isn't known for his intelligence but he isn't stupid.

JakeTheBank
Explain?

And I'd like to see when Marvel has ever harped on Wolverine being known for his intelligence. For being a very tactical fighter. For using superior strategy. I need examples of that; ones that would compare to Slade. If not, Wolverine is already at a disadvantage in this fight.

He's been the leader of several black ops teams, from his Weapon X days to X-Force. His brain has also been compared to a supercomputer.

I mean, you're just as likely to find a comic of Logan just going nuts and stabby stab stab as you are to find him planning out a series of attacks/infiltration.

iceman24567
Hulk would be able to heal from any damage wolverine could dish out almost instantly. Hulk is superior to Woverine in every way. Slade at least has his superior intellect to fall back on when It comes to beating people that outclass him in an area or two. Not really Wolverine has the tools to kill Hulk

iceman24567
He's been the leader of several black ops teams, from his Weapon X days to X-Force. His brain has also been compared to a supercomputer.

I mean, you're just as likely to find a comic of Logan just going nuts and stabby stab stab as you are to find him planning out a series of attacks/infiltration. thumb up Hes been a soldier for nearly a century hes lead many black ops teams hes multilingual hes not stupid.

JakeTheBank
Wolverine debuted in a Hulk comic and has battled Hulk more often than Thor has.

I mean, sure, Hulk eventually has the means to just go "lol" and end the fight, but the vast majority of those fights showcase Logan cutting up Hulk pretty badly.

Vanguard
You do realize that Wolverine was created and first appeared as a Hulk villain? And has battled the Hulk more times than pretty much everyone else, right? Wolverine's power set is pretty much catered to dealing with bricks and he does pretty well at least until the brick just uses extreme force to overload his healing factor.

PIS exists in comics, no way around it. Wolverine has PIS feats, just like Slade does, just like pretty much everyone else.

Yes, I saw the issue, you probably haven't.

What I'm saying is there is no real justification for wolverine beating some of the people he beats. But being a smarter fighter; that, you can always justify. Especially if you're known for thinking ahead, and reacting faster than your opponent like Deathstroke is known for.

On another note. I just read that you think Cap can take Slade too. This is a joke, I'm done. Even when characters I hate are involved; I'm willing to pick the person that's equipped to win. Like when I pick Spiderman over Midnighter. Both characters I hate, but without a doubt I think Spiderman would win.

JakeTheBank

What I'm saying is there is no real justification for wolverine beating some of the people he beats. But being a smarter fighter; that, you can always justify. Especially if you're known for thinking ahead, and reacting faster than your opponent like Deathstroke is known for.

laughing out loud What?

Such as whom? I'll give you Logan has PIS feats, but I said that before. And it's curious you say "he has no real justification beating some of the people he beats" - which is a roundabout way of saying PIS - but then claim you don't believe in crying about PIS.

And really, Logan's smart enough to know where to hit, be nimble, when to let his healing factor/skeleton tank a hit, etc on average. At his better portrayals, Logan's a black ops soldier/ninja/samurai rolled into one. I mean, without explicit prep, how does Slade possibly being smarter than Wolverine make him win? It's doubtful he can force Logan to take enough damage to be KO'd or worse before Logan carves him up.

iceman24567
Anyways i will go with Wolverine for this fight

Vanguard
laughing out loud What?

Such as whom? I'll give you Logan has PIS feats, but I said that before. And it's curious you say "he has no real justification beating some of the people he beats" - which is a roundabout way of saying PIS - but then claim you don't believe in crying about PIS.

I was talking about Hulk. Who is stronger, faster, and more durable than Wolverine.

Branlor Swift

What I'm saying is there is no real justification for wolverine beating some of the people he beats. You just brought up an issue where the worst GL in history threw a punch at Slade, and Flash ran at Stroke like a moron.

That's pretty much the definition of beating someone you shouldn't. Where a human level durability/strength with the powers to do anything really to encase someone, throws an unshielded punched at you and then doesn't shoot shit when you grab the damned weapon.

But since you only want to use high feats, how about Wolverine stabbing and taking draining from a being that was draining Tiamut, and killed alt Herc (and eventually Tiamut) for two full pages?

iceman24567
I was talking about Hulk. Who is stronger, faster, and more durable than Wolverine. Faster combat wise not so much

JakeTheBank
I was talking about Hulk. Who is stronger, faster, and more durable than Wolverine.

Right on all counts.

But Hulk being > Wolverine doesn't take away from the fact that Wolverine can heal from Hulk's attacks and has the means to cut up Hulk as well as being generally more nimble than he is. And on average, Hulk doesn't unleash one shot KOing power on Wolverine.

Vanguard
Anyways i will go with Wolverine for this fight

Anyway is right. Anyway I'll be picking up the next issue of Teen Titans in September that Slade appears in. Some of you should do the same; cuz you really underestimate him.

http://s4.postimg.org/ck1fkrw4p/TT_23_2_Deathstroke_2dzchdy48g.jpg

iceman24567
Yup Wolverine is known for his agility and quickness Hulk isnt speed blitzing Logan

iceman24567
Anyway is right. Anyway I'll be picking up the next issue of Teen Titans in September that Slade appears in. Some of you should do the same; cuz you really underestimate him.

http://s4.postimg.org/ck1fkrw4p/TT_23_2_Deathstroke_2dzchdy48g.jpg More like you are ignoring Slades PIS and forsaking Wolverine for his you cant pick and choose.

Vanguard
Yup Wolverine is known for his agility and quickness Hulk isnt speed blitzing Logan

Why isn't hulk speed blitzing? Cuz you say so? Do you two see the holes in your arguments. That's why I had to quit on Logan.

no expression

iceman24567
Why isn't hulk speed blitzing? Cuz you say so? Do you two see the holes in your arguments. That's why I had to quit on Logan.

no expression Well for one its out of character and Wolverines combat speed is enough to dodge a good deal of Hulks punches. Hulks best bet is to go for area of affect attacks or a wide range attack. Keep pouting it will do you no good.

Its comical one barely beats Batman the other annually defends himself against a superhuman nearly immortal killer. Hell even after death Sabes came back to life just to spite Logan. LOL stupid lol.. and wolverine has been stomping sabertooth left and right these last few years

Branlor Swift
The other part is that Wolverine's combat speed is faster than Hulk's...

iceman24567
The other part is that Wolverine's combat speed is faster than Hulk's... Without a doubt it is.

Vanguard
Without a doubt it is.

Doesn't make sense. And what's funnier is that neither one of you can prove it.

It's like saying just because Derrick Rose who plays for the Chicago Bulls has faster game speed than Michael Jordan, that means he should be able to beat MJ in a game. And any fool would tell you that's a lie.

But if you told me it's plausible that Derrick Rose could beat MJ in a game because he has a higher basketball I.Q., that, I could accept.

iceman24567
Doesn't make sense. And what's funnier is that neither one of you can prove it. Except it does make sense not our fault you lack knowledge go read a comic then get back to us,

Branlor Swift
Doesn't make sense. And what's funnier is that neither one of you can prove it. Have you ever seen a Hulk vs Wolverine fight... like ever?

no expression the hulk doesnt really do the jab/dodge blitz thing, he's more of a speedburst bullrusher. wolverine has the reflexes to contend

iceman24567
LOL he edits after two posters quoted the original post...lol and that analogy no expression

Vanguard

It's like saying just because Derrick Rose who plays for the Chicago Bulls has faster game speed than Michael Jordan, that means he should be able to beat MJ in a game. And any fool would tell you that's a lie.

But if you told me it's plausible that Derrick Rose could beat MJ in a game because he has a higher basketball I.Q., that, I could accept.

Furthermore; you've already made it clear that Hulk is faster, I don't even follow Hulk and I know he's faster.

Vanguard
LOL he edits after two posters quoted the original post...lol

The only part that was edited was the basketball analogy which I hope you can follow; but doubt you will be able to.

iceman24567
Furthermore; you've already made it clear that Hulk is faster, I don't even follow Hulk and I know he's faster. Nobody made it clear Hulk is faster in combat because it isnt true on average. Well the problem is obvious you should start doing some reading sport get back to us in a couple years.

Vanguard
right

iceman24567
The only part that was edited was the basketball analogy which I hope you can follow; but doubt you will be able to. Doesnt matter what you edited that analogy is shit have you ever played basketball? We know you dont read comics but still insist on knowing about them so i will just assume you dont now shit about basketball either.

Vanguard
Doesnt matter what you edited that analogy is shit have you ever played basketball? We know you dont read comics but still insist on knowing about them so i will just assume you dont now shit about basketball either.

I know basketball like the back of my hand and have played it for years.

iceman24567
I know basketball like the back of my hand and have played it for years. You know nothing Jon Snow!

namorsubby

facepalm

And people have survived being stabbed in the heart too... as though that means anything. Caps feats are better than Slade's. That's just a fact. No one has survived having their heart cleaved in half because theyd die without the function of their heart.....which would be cleaved in half.

His hf is far superior without question. His physical stats are more enhanced. You are dumb.

No one has survived having their heart cleaved in half because theyd die without the function of their heart.....which would be cleaved in half.

His hf is far superior without question. His physical stats are more enhanced. You are dumb. death isn't instantaneous and medical procedures can save people stabbed through the heart, even people with both ventricules pierced. they can probably save people whose hearts have been largely destroyed or split in half.

likewise, people who survive gunshot wounds to the brain - the source of this exchange - do so with medical care.

Oliver North
to follow up 753: comic biology =/= actual biology...

EDIT: or wait, do I get to apply real world logic to Man-Thing or Starhawk feats now? because they are both at least trans level if so...

Branlor Swift
I've always seen Starcock as somewhere around trans anyway...

But what feats are you talking about regardless? Anything's better than talking about how badly Wolverine destroys Slade

Oliver North
I've always seen Starcock as somewhere around trans anyway...

But what feats are you talking about regardless? Anything's better than talking about how badly Wolverine destroys Slade

It was a bit of an exaggeration

but like, Starhawk has survived in the center of a sun. If we applied real world physics to something like that, it would give him almost complete immunity to physical, energy, matter manip, etc.

Like, the fusion core of a sun, in the real world, should kill most sub trans level characters. I would never try to use those feats in that way, rather, its more of a "you can't apply real world science to comics" type of thing. Like, Starhawk has been downed by attacks that are far weaker than a sun would hit him for.

Its like bullet dodging and street level characters.

EDIT: my own opinion is that Starhawk is probably the lowest end of the high heralds, but only because he lacks the feats. His energy manip might put him in the trans level, but he doesn't have enough to back that up.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Oliver North
It was a bit of an exaggeration

but like, Starhawk has survived in the center of a sun. If we applied real world physics to something like that, it would give him almost complete immunity to physical, energy, matter manip, etc.

Like, the fusion core of a sun, in the real world, should kill most sub trans level characters. I would never try to use those feats in that way, rather, its more of a "you can't apply real world science to comics" type of thing. Like, Starhawk has been downed by attacks that are far weaker than a sun would hit him for.

Its like bullet dodging and street level characters.

EDIT: my own opinion is that Starhawk is probably the lowest end of the high heralds, but only because he lacks the feats. His energy manip might put him in the trans level, but he doesn't have enough to back that up. Ah.

Starhawk does have the Korvac fight and the Keeper fight though. Pretty nifty things to have.

Oliver North
Ah.

Starhawk does have the Korvac fight and the Keeper fight though. Pretty nifty things to have.

you wont get an argument from me on either of those.

the fight with Thor, and that whole issue, also have awesome feats. He also resists being de-aged by Eon, and escapes a dimension set up to trap him by blasting through its walls.

Its more that, there isn't a huge literature to back that up. If he had dozens of appearances at that level, sure, I'd argue for trans or higher. As is, someone with the manip feats that Surfer has should outclass him, if only because Starhawk has never been shown to do that, not that it would be out of character for him.

To tie this into what was being discussed before, I showed in the Starhawk vs Superman thread that there are feats that suggest Starhawk is not only faster than light, but that he is infinitely fast and can generate infinite amounts of energy, if we applied real world science to it. So like, if we want to start trying that type of thing, there are going to be characters who become so powerful it would be unquantifiable. You can't judge a character's healing factor based on what a real world human would or would not be able to survive.

srankmissingnin
http://s21.postimg.org/rm71jn0cz/Deathstroke_14_The_Group_011.jpg

Look. The nth metal on Deathstroke is the GOLD part only. Not the blue. Do you see how it works? Do you see what color it is? Only Slades works a little different because his is a combination of other metals to. I'll post the scan for that to if need be.

He's still exploring his nth metal and what it can do.

Jesus, no it's not! Where did you pull this notion from your ass? The orange of Slade's armor is paint, just like the blue, both of which are Nth metal, just like his son, who has the same armor, but grey and black, which is still Nth metal AS STATED ON PANEL!. Stop making shit up and read the f@cking comics you mongoloid.

namorsubby

facepalm

And people have survived being stabbed in the heart too... as though that means anything. Caps feats are better than Slade's. That's just a fact. no ones going to survive having their heart cut in half unless perhaps they happen to be on a operating table with a compatible replacement ready to be transplanted at that very moment. Hell, I really doubt that would even work. Its not nearly the same as regenerating from it naturally.

Theres absolutely no reason to ever dodson that Steves ever had a healing factor equal to or beyond Slades at any point in time. None. This is how i know youre simply biased.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>