What else does DCnu Supes need...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
to be equal to pre-boot supes? Personally, I'd say a few more speed feats, and a cubic **** load of durability feats. If there is one area that I think he's suffering at right now, it's the durability.

-Pr-
I think he's fine for the most part. The only thing I think he's lacking is telepathic resistance feats.

emporerpants
I'm sure that he will get some resistance to tp by the end of this next arc in the comics. I just would like him to no-sell attacks a bit more often, or at least take hits a bit better. Right now he seems to be on the verge of getting knocked out too quickly a bit too often in fights.

Zack Fair
All New 52 Superman needs is time.

CosmicComet
His durability feats are pretty shit so far.

He oversells the phuck out of every hit.

He needs more concrete speed feats as well.

But, he needs more of the former.

-Pr-
His durability is fine, imo. He's just, for the most part, fighting a more powerful kind of villain on a more regular basis.

CosmicComet
What concrete durability feats does he have, as in, outside of fighting people where its not really quantified how hard they are hitting him most of the time?

The dude got hurt by a random middle aged Atlantean punching him. His durability seems to be anywhere from TERRIBLE to below average compared to his usual Pre-Reboot version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.