State of Decay (XBLA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
d5bSy1dSQHQ
It's an open world zombie apocalypse survival sim/RPG. You scavenge for resources, set up/fortify/upgrade your homebase, recruit survivers, work with neighboring survival camps, and generally try to avoid disasters. You can progress through the story, but it's not necessary either. You can focus completely on survival and defense. You play as multiple characters that you unlock by recruiting, and level them up.

Has anyone else played it? I've been playing it for the past two days and I'm in love with it. It's starting to become my favorite zombie game.

KingD19
I played the demo, and I'm so pissed that it has a time limit, lol. I'm definitely gonna get it next check though. And I'm surprised at how real they made it. Cars need fuel to keep running, you play a person a lot and eventually their stamina bar will drop to a lower degree until they can rest, etc...

It's great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.