Spider-man W/Speed Force Vs Superman & Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Spider-man has aquired the speedforce and has perfected it to his needs, he has created a completely new spider suit completely out off the speed force, his webs shoot out ftl also

CIS is off for spidey & sentry but on for supes

Pis off
Bfr off

Manhattan Marvel

Winner by ko or death

Can spidey win or will he be swatted like a bug

jitay
Spidey easy
Speed force amped FTFTL spidey sense for the win

Sin I AM
superman solos, while sentry sips some tea

xJLxKing
Is Spiderman allowed to steal speed like flash can? If so, team loses. They can't do anything to resist or prevent their kinetic energy from being stolen

Digi
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Spider-man has aquired the speedforce and has perfected it to his needs, he has created a completely new spider suit completely out off the speed force, his webs shoot out ftl also

Pis off
Bfr off

Manhattan Marvel

Winner by ko or death

So...Flash vs. those two. I fail to see how any of Pete's other abilities contribute to this in a meaningful way.

Cogito
Originally posted by Digi
So...Flash vs. those two. I fail to see how any of Pete's other abilities contribute to this in a meaningful way.

This.

Spidey sense is useless, since Flash's perception/reaction speed trumps it anyways.

FTL webs are also useless here except for decoration.

LeonBuco666
So...Flash vs. those two. I fail to see how any of Pete's other abilities contribute to this in a meaningful way. this is peterwith the speed force, who is stronger, smarter, has spider sense, webs, can climb any object

LeonBuco666
And also, it was meant to be the other way around spiderman has cis the others don't,
His sense will be amped exponentially, his webs will feel more like a very hard punch, theoretically anyways

Cogito
this is peterwith the speed force,
So, Flash.

who is stronger
Irrelevant against speedforce amped punches

smarter
Smarter in what way..science? Sure. All the Flashes have way more experience with using the speedforce though, and that matters much more.

has spider sense
Irrelevant with the speedforce involved

webs
Broken like a twig

can climb any object
...Irrelevant. Supes and Sentry can fly, or did you forget? Also every flash can run up buildings, run on water, etc. KC Flash could use his speed to "run" on air as a way to control his descent from the air (he could not fly)

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Cogito
So, Flash.

Smarter in what way..science? Sure. All the Flashes have way more experience with using the speedforce though, and that matters much more.

Broken like a twig

...Irrelevant. Supes and Sentry can fly, or did you forget? Also every flash can run up buildings, run on water, etc. KC Flash could use his speed to "run" on air as a way to control his descent from the air (he could not fly) okay, your missing the whole point, 'faster climbing, the faster he shoots his blots of web at someone, an the faster they move, the more mass they gain, the harder, heavier they hit, ftl webs are gonna hurt imo, his spider sense is different to reaction speed, it alerts petey when he's in danger, so it will alert imo in theory.....as soon as someone moves to attact him in any way, this is a completely different character.... So, peter parker with the speed force,

Cogito
okay, your missing the whole point, 'faster climbing, the faster he shoots his blots of web at someone, an the faster they move, the more mass they gain, the harder, heavier they hit, ftl webs are gonna hurt imo, his spider sense is different to reaction speed, it alerts petey when he's in danger, so it will alert imo in theory.....as soon as someone moves to attact him in any way, this is a completely different character.... So, peter parker with the speed force,

You're missing the whole point.

The Speed-Force already amps Flash's perceptions and reactions way beyond Peter's. Beyond Superman and Sentry's, too. Spidey sense isn't going to help.

Also, the webbing isn't going to hurt more than a punch. Less even, since it has less mass.

Digi
this is peterwith the speed force, who is stronger, smarter, has spider sense, webs, can climb any object

And also, it was meant to be the other way around spiderman has cis the others don't,
His sense will be amped exponentially, his webs will feel more like a very hard punch, theoretically anyways

I don't think you understand how the speed force works. Pete's ability are entirely moot, unless you use his intelligence to go have him build machines at a super-fast rate.

Cogito's doing a decent job of explaining as well. Webs wouldn't hit any harder, also wouldn't hinder the duo even momentarily, and spider-sense is worthless when you can react with nano-second precision. The SS can't operate at any level at which is will be useful, outside of (perhaps) the initial attack from the duo. And Flash punches are already (theoretically) amped due to the speed. Compared to the punching power increase from the velocity, Pete's negligible extra strength won't change anything...99.9999% of the punch's power will still be because of velocity.

Sin I AM
You're missing the whole point.

The Speed-Force already amps Flash's perceptions and reactions way beyond Peter's. Beyond Superman and Sentry's, too. Spidey sense isn't going to help.

Also, the webbing isn't going to hurt more than a punch. Less even, since it has less mass.

this, i mean seriously ftl webs? gtfoh

quanchi112
Superman loses and Sentry then wins.

LeonBuco666
I do understand what how the speed force works, what I'm trying to say is it will still amp spideys sense & the webs mass.

Spidey sense won't be useless, I know how fast flashes reactions are, someone shot at him and when the bullet reached his neck, as it touched his neck, the dodge it because his speed drive kicked in, now with spidey sense he will be alerted that he's in danger when the gun is even pointed at him, thus activatng the speed drive before the bullet has left the chamber, so he would come A LOT less closer to death before wally would have in the same situation, that's what I was saying...

And the webs wouldn't weigh as much as a fist but if its moving ftl it will gain a lot of mass, getting heavier WHILE moving, so feeling more like a punch I didn't mean the speed force effects the webbing while its hanging from something

Him being smarter isn't irrelavent, the flashes can learn faster because there brain is faster than a supercomputer in ever catgory, blah blah blah, like they could attain a basic knowladge of quantum physics in a couple of minutes, maybe even become very well skilled in that department, but peter is already smarter than them, with the speed force it just wouldn't take him as long to figure problems out like, how to fight each characterentry and supes

And him climbing very very very very fast isn't irrelavent, it would help him to some extent

And if wally west had an arm wrestle with peter then peter would win, even if the speed force kicked in, his hand would be stationary with no where to go as petter would be holding his hand, so his punches may be harder when being amped by the speed force but peters will be far harder

Digi
You know Flash can just run up buildings, yeah? You keep reiterating that line about climbing faster. It really doesn't lend credence to your "I understand the speed force" argument.

srug

Also, unless Peter is using brains to build stuff, his combat intelligence is no better than Flash. Explain to me, with specific strategies, how it aids him in this fight.

Spider-sense won't alert him to anything that he couldn't dodge anyway with Flash speed. And it won't save him if there's an attack too powerful for Flash to avoid with his speed.

And, again, the webs won't do anything that punches won't, and they certainly won't hold the duo. Explain again how, despite you admitting that they'd hurt less than a fist, they still matter in this fight.

I'm like a top 5 Spider-Man fan on KMC. I made his first respect thread, I won a tournament with him, I made a "Mythbusters" post explaining exactly how spider-sense works, and I've defended him WAY too much. If there were any bones to throw him, I would. For all practical purposes, this fight is Wally or Barry vs. the duo.

Digi
Look at it this way: what hurts more, a Spidey punch or getting webbed directly? Punch, easily. Now speed those up x2. Still the punch. Now x1000, etc. You see where I'm going. At certain velocities, they'd probably become closer in overall impact, but webs would never become > punches.

Sure, the webs may hurt Superman/Sentry at such velocities. I don't dispute that. What I dispute is that they in any way influence the outcome, since he could do with punches anything he could do with webs, for the purposes of this fight. He's not tying them up, he's not reaching them if they decide to fly to space. They don't do anything useful at that point.

LeonBuco666
You know Flash can just run up buildings, yeah? You keep reiterating that line about climbing faster. It really doesn't lend credence to your "I understand the speed force" argument.

srug

Also, unless Peter is using brains to build stuff, his combat intelligence is no better than Flash. Explain to me, with specific strategies, how it aids him in this fight.

Spider-sense won't alert him to anything that he couldn't dodge anyway with Flash speed. And it won't save him if there's an attack too powerful for Flash to avoid with his speed.

And, again, the webs won't do anything that punches won't, and they certainly won't hold the duo. Explain again how, despite you admitting that they'd hurt less than a fist, they still matter in this fight.

I'm like a top 5 Spider-Man fan on KMC. I made his first respect thread, I won a tournament with him, I made a "Mythbusters" post explaining exactly how spider-sense works, and I've defended him WAY too much. If there were any bones to throw him, I would. For all practical purposes, this fight is Wally or Barry vs. the duo.
No, peter is nothing alike wally or barry, and that's all well & good, but have no patience left, this is spiderman using the same source barry an wally use the speed from, not wally or barry vs team, because wally is one of my favourite characters, if it was like that I would have said 'wally Vs team' this whole argument is pointless that we're having, I understand what you mean and I understand what I mean

LeonBuco666
Look at it this way: what hurts more, a Spidey punch or getting webbed directly? Punch, easily. Now speed those up x2. Still the punch. Now x1000, etc. You see where I'm going. At certain velocities, they'd probably become closer in overall impact, but webs would never become > punches.

Sure, the webs may hurt Superman/Sentry at such velocities. I don't dispute that. What I dispute is that they in any way influence the outcome, since he could do with punches anything he could do with webs, for the purposes of this fight. He's not tying them up, he's not reaching them if they decide to fly to space. They don't do anything useful at that point. yeah but it still helps him if he's fighting 2 people at once if you get what I mean, he could shoot say sentry in the face with a web, then blitz superman then vice versa you understand where I'm coming from?

xJLxKing
Dude, stop!

Spiderman with SF = Flash of your choosing

Digi
No, peter is nothing alike wally or barry, and that's all well & good, but have no patience left, this is spiderman using the same source barry an wally use the speed from, not wally or barry vs team, because wally is one of my favourite characters, if it was like that I would have said 'wally Vs team' this whole argument is pointless that we're having, I understand what you mean and I understand what I mean

I understand what you mean too. I just think you're wrong. You didn't provide any answers to the climbing, intelligence, or spider-sense reasoning I posted, so I still think most of your points are unfounded and/or incorrect.

yeah but it still helps him if he's fighting 2 people at once if you get what I mean, he could shoot say sentry in the face with a web, then blitz superman then vice versa you understand where I'm coming from?

See, this is a decent argument. My other points remain undisturbed, but this makes some sense. I still don't think it would meaningfully impact the outcome, and it's dubious to think any amount of webbing at any speed would slow either of the duo. But it's indeed a (small) difference for Spider-Man compared to Wally or Barry. But I still think that the fight outcome is no different than us answering "Flash v. duo". Sorry.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Dude, stop!

Spiderman with SF = Flash of your choosing no, a flash with greater, albeit much greater experience > spidey with SF

Spider-man with same experiance though >>>> any flash

LeonBuco666
Spidey sense won't be useless, I know how fast flashes reactions are, someone shot at him and when the bullet reached his neck, as it touched his neck, the dodge it because his speed drive kicked in, now with spidey sense he will be alerted that he's in danger when the gun is even pointed at him, thus activatng the speed drive before the bullet has left the chamber, so he would come A LOT less closer to death before wally would have in the same situation, that's what I was saying...

That's disturbed your flash reaction > spidey with SF and spidey sense imo....here it is abit less complicated as I've confused myself lol

If wally had his back turned and a guy with a say, silenced 9mm, he will indefinately dodge the bullet, but will only be aware of it by the time touches his neck.

But if it was the same situation with petey, as soon as the gun was pointed at him, his spidey sense would alert him being in danger and thus the speed force kicking in, so the bullet would still be in the gun when peter has already taken the gun and ko'ed the attacker

LeonBuco666
And yes, flash can run up walls, but he can't remain stationary, he has to be continually moving to stay on the wall, where as spidey can remain stationary on any point of the wall, and then move to were he want just as fast as the flash

xJLxKing
he can
BESIDES, if flash is standing still, he is using his powers wrong laughing out loud

LeonBuco666
he can
BESIDES, if flash is standing still, he is using his powers wrong laughing out loud lol, and how long can he stand on wall for, a couple of seconds after he's stopped moving

LeonBuco666
he can
BESIDES, if flash is standing still, he is using his powers wrong laughing out loud I also want proof that he can remain stationary on a wall for any extended amount of time, because from what I know of the most is literlly a couple seconds if that

xJLxKing
There is no point in arguing with you. Clearly numerous people already told you, but you keep going on about Spiderman being better then flash.

Going on about this sense as if it even helps.

-Pr-
Wait, what's going on in this thread?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wait, what's going on in this thread? something about peters abilities being completely useless if he has the speed force which I think is wrong but everybody has their opinion and I'm stickoing to mine

LeonBuco666
There is no point in arguing with you. Clearly numerous people already told you, but you keep going on about Spiderman being better then flash.

Going on about this sense as if it even helps. . I don't keep going on about spidey being better than flash, I'm arguing for the fact spideys other abilites will help while he has the speed force, I asked for proof of any flash staing stationary on a wall for an extended amount of time, you obviously couldn't find any or there wasn't any and wrote this in reply, its pointless arguing with you....

-Pr-
Do his abilities really come in to play at all when he has the vastly superior abilities of the Flash?

Granted, I haven't read back through the entire thread, so my bad if someone has already gone through it.

LeonBuco666
Do his abilities really come in to play at all when he has the vastly superior abilities of the Flash?

Granted, I haven't read back through the entire thread, so my bad if someone has already gone through it. that's basically what the argument is over, more a debate, considering, spidey sense, ftl webs, climbing & strength

-Pr-
Ah. Not sure they'd really make much difference, but I'm not really up for arguing it either.

h1a8
Spidey wins with ease.
he's a lot faster, can hit with IMPs, has spidey sense coupled to prevent getting touched.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by quanchi112

the best thing i could have read on this forum smile

xJLxKing
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
the best thing i could have read on this forum smile the hate is strong in this one

yaadaveyaa
lol no hatred from me but im an anti superman person and a huge sentry supporter i just found it funny i like laughing at the dc fanboys when they wanna call other ppl fan boys for sticking to their characters its humerous smile

Sin I AM
lol no hatred from me but im an anti superman person and a huge sentry supporter i just found it funny i like laughing at the dc fanboys when they wanna call other ppl fan boys for sticking to their characters its humerous smile

But sentry is derived from supes erm

yaadaveyaa
im not saying hes not hes damn near a rip off but i think his character is wya more complex and a lot cooler plus the void aspect i like it a lot more nothing wrong with supes i just dont like the fans

dmills
Spidey is engaging Supes. Sentry tries to fly up from behind, spider sense kicks in, Spidey dodges the attempted sneak attack. How is Spider sense useless here again?

Sin I AM
im not saying hes not hes damn near a rip off but i think his character is wya more complex and a lot cooler plus the void aspect i like it a lot more nothing wrong with supes i just dont like the fans

how is he more complex? please elaborate

-Pr-

Are you not doing the same thing?

Cogito
And yes, flash can run up walls, but he can't remain stationary, he has to be continually moving to stay on the wall, where as spidey can remain stationary on any point of the wall, and then move to were he want just as fast as the flash

So you suggest that he stops moving, thus removing the only advantage he possibly has.

And that helps him how?

Digi

Any statement containing words like "fanboys" is, almost by rule, based on a select experience with a few people. No comic fandom is inherently more or less annoying than another's, nor more or less likely to deride others for their interests. Any statement to the contrary is woefully anecdotal.

The moral, if there is one: Don't generalize snarkily to seem superior...it has the opposite effect among the general readership of the forum.

LeonBuco666
So you suggest that he stops moving, thus removing the only advantage he possibly has.

And that helps him how? because he can gain an adavantage, whereas flash has to either go straight to the top of the thing he running to or not at all, spiderman can get to any vantage point on any surface.

Odekahn

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Based on? Sentrys MM powers and Supermans durability.

xJLxKing
Sentrys MM powers and Supermans durability.
What is Superman's durability

yaadaveyaa
Any statement containing words like "fanboys" is, almost by rule, based on a select experience with a few people. No comic fandom is inherently more or less annoying than another's, nor more or less likely to deride others for their interests. Any statement to the contrary is woefully anecdotal.

The moral, if there is one: Don't generalize snarkily to seem superior...it has the opposite effect among the general readership of the forum.

other than two ppl here im not trying to sound like that most of my responses r typed out extremely quick while im at work not really well thought out but sentry happens to be one of my fav characters no denying that and with a lot of high end feats i think hes a destroyer he beats a lot of guys like supes and it pisses ppl off n thats fine other than a couple douche bags who do nothing but troll never offer anything other than a troll im fine with it

yaadaveyaa
Are you not doing the same thing?

i might fire back at a couple folks yea i just like to call em out on it

LeonBuco666
The sentry is bad ass, nuff said & would also hand superman his ass might I add, imo mind you

quanchi112
What is Superman's durability Not that great.

SamZED
Spider-Flash vibrates Superman up Sentry's *** then speed steals them both so they'd remain in that pose forever.

-Pr-
Superman does fine against matter manipulation most of the time. It's not an instant win, as well as the usage of the power being an extreme outlier.

xJLxKing
Not that great. based on

quanchi112
based on His showings against his peers.

Scarlet315

Pis off
Bfr off

Manhattan Marvel

Winner by ko or death

I get what he is saying. But from all spidey's abilities the only thing that will truly separate him from Wally is his intelligence and his strength to some extent. I'm a marvel fan, big spidey fan but am also a fan of the flash and remember reading a comic where flash was moving fast to save each member of the JL from a bomb that was set to explode. There was a scene where flash tried to use a computer at super speed but when it was going to slow he decided to build a faster one to use at that moment. I agree that with Spidey, since he is already a genius that he would be able to find more ways to stop supes. This could be a stretch but he may even deduce from a brief encounter that supes powers come from the sun leaving pete to come to a conclusion of using the red sun to nullify clark's powers. Though the strength at that speed is irrelevant it still must abide by the law that 'Force=mass*acceleration.' This will make parker's punches alot stronger that wally's going by the force equation. As for sentry since parker is already familiar with him, he can make quick work him.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I get what he is saying. But from all spidey's abilities the only thing that will truly separate him from Wally is his intelligence and his strength to some extent. I'm a marvel fan, big spidey fan but am also a fan of the flash and remember reading a comic where flash was moving fast to save each member of the JL from a bomb that was set to explode. There was a scene where flash tried to use a computer at super speed but when it was going to slow he decided to build a faster one to use at that moment. I agree that with Spidey, since he is already a genius that he would be able to find more ways to stop supes. This could be a stretch but he may even deduce from a brief encounter that supes powers come from the sun leaving pete to come to a conclusion of using the red sun to nullify clark's powers. Though the strength at that speed is irrelevant it still must abide by the law that 'Force=mass*acceleration.' This will make parker's punches alot stronger that wally's going by the force equation. As for sentry since parker is already familiar with him, he can make quick work him. some body who understands my point

-Pr-
Peter figuring out that Superman's powers come from the sun would be a hell of a guess, tbh.

He's not gonna win this by nullifying Clark's powers. Stealing speed? Sure, but he's not going to go build himself a kryptonite gun or anything.

LeonBuco666
Peter figuring out that Superman's powers come from the sun would be a hell of a guess, tbh.

He's not gonna win this by nullifying Clark's powers. Stealing speed? Sure, but he's not going to go build himself a kryptonite gun or anything. I thought that, I mean I'm all for peter winning this but I'm not sure he's going to find out a red sun is supes weakness, although a speed steal could work but that's not the only way, maybe he could vibrate through him making him explode, but I think the best & safest bet is speed steal as for sentry, he durability isn't as great as supermans imo, so he could just be punched out if peter hits him enough times, but I'm barring the infinite mass punch, just makes the thread boring

Uriel005
So, Flash.

Broken like a twig

...Irrelevant. Supes and Sentry can fly, or did you forget? Also every flash can run up buildings, run on water, etc. KC Flash could use his speed to "run" on air as a way to control his descent from the air (he could not fly) johnny quick could and it was implied that it was speed force related so the flashes could in theory learn it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.