Hyperion Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who Wins?

CIS on for 1 match
CIS off for the other

PIS off

BFR off

Takes place in metropalis city 500 yards apart

yaadaveyaa
hyperion to much str and durability altho adam can speed blitz i dont think hes countering his duarability fts tho

celeyhyga17
Black Adam.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Black Adam.

hes able to do planets colliding together type damage? i dont think so haus

iceman24567
Adam

xJLxKing
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
hes able to do planets colliding together type damage? i dont think so haus Lets take 1 strong feat and ignore his average roll eyes (sarcastic)

yaadaveyaa
thats a high end feat adam cant pump out that much damage and take king hyperion and that latest feat thats some strong showings durability is to much for adam here hyperion wins a solid majority

pym-ftw
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lets take 1 strong feat and ignore his average roll eyes (sarcastic)
What's his average? His lowest feat was being hurt by starbrand

celeyhyga17
Lol at the highballing..

leonidas
can't say anything more than hype certainly appears to be in adam's weight class. beyond that we haven't seen enough. seriously. /thread.

yaadaveyaa
i will also add to my original stance that i havent seen hyperion dish out enough damage to put adam down just his insane durability / strength feat not sure if hes able to put adam down much either

JakeTheBank
Current Hyperion's lowest feat is being staggered by High Evolutionary's arm cannon and not being injured in the slightest.

I'm all for waiting until he gets more feats to gage, but his "average" is between taking a blast from High Evo to...well, you-know-what. Based on Hickman's very obvious intent, current Hyperion is in the weight class of Thor and Hulk (and by extension, Black Adam).

Golgo13
Black Adam.

abhilegend
Adam wins.

JBL
Hyperion.

the Darkone
Adam due to more feats, gotta give this Hyperion more feats on the level of Thor, Hulk before we can say he can contend with Mr. Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.