Gorr vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Has this been done yet?

Bonus scenario: Gorr + prep vs. all of Apokolips and New Genesis

SquallX
Can't say much about the DS fight, but there's no way in hell he is winning the bonus fight.

Can he even stand up to Final Crisis Darkseid or Soul Fire Darkseid.

carver9
Too many Gor threads.

pym-ftw
Gorr probably

Team, probably

Sixth_Winged
I'm leaning on new genesis + apokolips for the bonus round cause the first one is hopeless for ole uxas but i'm curious how the new gods will deal with endless swarms of black berserkers.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I'm leaning on new genesis + apokolips for the bonus round cause the first one is hopeless for ole uxas but i'm curious how the new gods will deal with endless swarms of black berserkers.

The key word is endless. I need to see more of Gorr in order to properly answer this thread, but from what I've seen of him, he should win both, and leave the remaining characters that are not dead, enslaved. Gorr seems to be more resilient in terms of toughness/hardiness, than he is powerful. I can't see him going down easily, if at all.

Golgo13
Team DS.,

kakuzu
Okay lets really review gorr. He's taken hits from Three Thors not holding backing trying to kill him, one being King Thor with the Thor force(stronger than the odin force). He had been smashed through a planet, smashed into another planet and blast light years away and really shown no damage. He was even taken into a sun by three Thors, this happened all in one issue, he's found weak spots with gods made of similiar rock like material as Darkseid, and killed gods as large as mountains who wrestled black holes for fun.

Lets not forget his beserkers which have yet to be stopped and over run every single god patheon, and the gods of dc aren't really that powerful unless they are main gods just like in marvel so if he sent them they would run through those apoc and new gensis plain and simple. Had it been ares dimension maybe he'd have some trouble.

In terms of him dealing with darkseid he can take him, with the way Darkseid reacts to superman taking so many hits I'd feel he'd just get overwhelmed by the tendrils or some shit. If it comes to a brawl Gorr has no problem, people say there isn't enough on him, which if your comparing feats yeah, but he certainty does have enough of what he's got to prove a point not just guess. He's not a desak who has taken out gods because he is immune to them, He's gorr, he actually has to fight and usually just takes them our because of sheer power.....

Kazenji
Originally posted by carver9
Too many Gor threads.

He's the flavor of the month.

SquallX
He beats regular Darkseid for sure, but I don't see him beating The likes of Soul Fire Darkseid or Final Crisis Darkseid.

Cogito
Gorr would probably beat most Darkseid's.

He'd get the shit beat out of him in a heartbeat in the bonus scenario.

That's hundreds of thousands of New Gods, with all their tech, etc. It's laughable.

the Darkone
If Gorr has his berserks it's over!!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
Gorr would probably beat most Darkseid's.

He'd get the shit beat out of him in a heartbeat in the bonus scenario.

That's hundreds of thousands of New Gods, with all their tech, etc. It's laughable.
Don't see Mr. flavor of the month surviving bonus scenario..

JakeTheBank
Gorr would take most Darkseids barring amps and stuff.

Don't see him soloing the Fourth World.

armedforbattle
Gorr most likely. I hope they keep him around. Cool character.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Kazenji
He's the flavor of the month.
Yep, Gorr & Adamantium Katanas. Lol

guy222
Gorr

NemeBro
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Gorr most likely. I hope they keep him around. Cool character. I especially like how he blatantly wants to shove his black spike up Thor's cornhole.

New 52 Darkseid hasn't done enough to say he can beat Gorr. Final Crisis Darkseid for example though definitely would.

tijay
bump

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.