Gor or H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who seemed more powerful?

Damborgson
Gorr

pym-ftw
Gorr

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr, spite thread.

xJLxKing
H'el is a Superman who is blood lusted. PLEASE read Superman #15 and 17. If you read them, it's pretty clear Superman blood lusted and willing to let go = H'el

Going by that, can he beat Bor. Unlikely

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
H'el is a Superman who is blood lusted. PLEASE read Superman #15 and 17. If you read them, it's pretty clear Superman blood lusted and willing to let go = H'el

Don't know where you got this from but whatever.

celeyhyga17

Disagree unless u think Clark can replicate each and every esoteric abilities H'el was exhibiting throughout the arc..

carver9
I honestly believe Superboy was more like H'el than anyone. Hell, H'el was concerned keeping him alive, said that he was s threat to everyone living...especially if Superboy ever learned how to use his power.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14061916/Supergirl-Zone-015.jpg.html

Mindset
Grifter.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Don't know where you got this from but whatever.
which is why i said read Superman #15 and 17

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
Grifter.

Only if he's grifting.

Mindset
He's always grifting, my friend, always.

Sixth_Winged
Gorr is such a beast on that last thor issue, i can't help but feel this comparison is lopsided against he'l.

carver9
which is why i said read Superman #15 and 17

What did you get from those issues that makes Superman= to H'el?

JakeTheBank
They implied that Superman's holding back was potentially a reason as to why H'el seemed stronger than he, but iirc, Lex also hypothesized he was unique genetically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.