Swamp Thing/w Peak Level vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Swamp Thing win?

LeonBuco666
No

pym-ftw
W/ means with

@ means at

Galactus should be above him

Golgo13
God Swamp Thing?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Golgo13
God Swamp Thing? I think he means white lantern entity swamp thing

Golgo13
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I think he means white lantern entity swamp thing

That's not his peak, though.

Kazenji
First post never said Swamp Thing was at his peak anyway.

Golgo13
What is PEAK LEVEL anyway?

Kazenji
Need to ask Galan

i don't have the answer to that.

Golgo13
Elemental ST.

golem370
I was going with GOD Thing

Golgo13
Originally posted by golem370
I was going with GOD Thing

Thought so.

Mr.SunKing
God thing shit stomps

xJLxKing
With ST takes and fuses with PT, and some part of the presence lol. So he stomps hard

leonidas
god swamp thing (ST who became one with all the elements) wins easily. according to the text, it was referenced that he might have been able to replace god.....

Uriel005
Originally posted by leonidas
god swamp thing (ST who became one with all the elements) wins easily. according to the text, it was referenced that he might have been able to replace god..... John Constantine basically shennaniganed him... Also confirmed by The Word that ST would replace the presence if left unchecked. So yeah God ST in a horrific murder stomp. Even high elemental ST champion of the Tree council has pretty fair odds considering he could literally fight Galactus with a ridiculous level of elemental manipulation, soul manips when he basically overcame an entity the Spectre got utterly tooled by, immortality so long as there is plant life in the universe etc.etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.