Black Bolt Vs Barry Allen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins

abhilegend
Barry wins.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by abhilegend
Barry wins. yeah, after I posted the thread I realized light >>>>>> sound, silly me

quanchi112
BB wins.

iscaremonkeys
im not much of a flash reader but Barry is the second fastest flash only because of wally west right?

yaadaveyaa
yea flash destroys here lil bit of spite only way i can think BB wins is if he gets off a shout but hes to fast for that 9/10-10/10 for barry

quanchi112
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yea flash destroys here lil bit of spite only way i can think BB wins is if he gets off a shout but hes to fast for that 9/10-10/10 for barry What makes you think so ?

Golgo13
Allen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Allen. What makes you say so ?

Digi
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you say so ?

Vastly superior speed, I would assume. I doubt anyone will question that BB's damage output is potentially much greater. But Flash should be able to safely outrun any of BB's attacks and pick his spots. BB isn't a planet-buster, so Flash will always have an out.

Imo at least. In a comic I could see this going down much differently.

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
im not much of a flash reader but Barry is the second fastest flash only because of wally west right?

Probably depends on who you talk to. In theory, they're pretty much the same, with Barry having a possible edge because his connection to the speed force is more fundamental.

iceman24567
Barry wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Digi
Vastly superior speed, I would assume. I doubt anyone will question that BB's damage output is potentially much greater. But Flash should be able to safely outrun any of BB's attacks and pick his spots. BB isn't a planet-buster, so Flash will always have an out.

Imo at least. In a comic I could see this going down much differently.

Probably depends on who you talk to. In theory, they're pretty much the same, with Barry having a possible edge because his connection to the speed force is more fundamental. I disagree but ok.

janus77
Flash should win this without any effort. This is spite, what on Earth can BB do to even discomfort Barry?

Sh3nG L0nG
I agree with this being spite.

Digi
Spite is Thor v. Spider-Man. Spite isn't two mid-heralds. A clear winner in the thread does not equal spite.

I agree, Barry wins. This is not spite.

Sh3nG L0nG
Spite is Thor v. Spider-Man. Spite isn't two mid-heralds. A clear winner in the thread does not equal spite.

When one character has virtually zero chance of beating the other it's spite Imo. This might as well be spider man against Barry. Black bolts powerset just isn't a good match against a flash.

janus77

I disagree, being of the same general tier doesn't mean it cannot be spite.

Just a poor choice of opponent for BB, that's all.

If BB had a realistic means of touching/affecting Barry, fair enough he would probably kill Barry - give that Flashes are supposed to have human durability and given that BB's attacks can pack phenomenal power.

If this was the old Quick Silver, in place of Flash, then it might have been competitive and BB might have won a few by catching QS.

The only way BB catches Flash is if the OP places handicaps on Flash.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you think so ?

basing on a tremendous amount of speed difference hes goign to hit him 38 times before he opens his mouth its a bit of a landslide with the speed difference

xJLxKing
I like that 38 number, so specific smile

Agreed though, Barry wins the 10/10

quanchi112

I agree, Barry wins. This is not spite. Finally, someone else understands the difference between spite and a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I like that 38 number, so specific smile

Agreed though, Barry wins the 10/10 BB wins the majority.

Golgo13
Ba.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ba. Based on ?

Badabing
Black Bolt attacks using sound. Barry is faster than sound. Barry wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.