Thanos, Gladiator & World Breaker Hulk Vs. Darkseid, Superman & Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Butcher
Rules:
-Win by death or knockout
-No BFR
-Bloodlust on
-Standard 616 Thanos, Gladiator & World Breaker Hulk from Heart of The Monster
-Post Crisis Darkseid, Superman & Hunter/Prey Doomsday is limited to one death
=-=-=-=-=
Fight takes place in Metropolis.
=-=-=-=-=
Who wins this fight?

God Butcher
Anyone?

carver9
Ummmmmm, team one stomps.

God Butcher

CPT Space Bomb
Slight majority to team 1. Thanos beating Darkseid is the key. Superman probably beats Gladiator, and Hulk and Doomsday neutralize each other until Thanos beats Superman and helps Hulk.

pym-ftw
I'd put this Hulk above DD, and Thanos above Ds

Glads vs Supes doesn't matter

CPT Space Bomb
It's hard to gage H/P Doomsday in today's comics, but one thing is for sure, the only way Superman beat him was with bfr. I think he'd at least last long enough to keep Hulk occupied.

curryman
Team 2, because I put Darkseid above Thanos.

I pretty much give team 2 the advantage in most of the individual fights.

Darkseid beats Thanos. Superman beats Gladiator. Doomsday stalemates Hulk.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

h1a8
DS has the OE here.
If it wasn't for that then team 1 wins.

Naija boy
T1 due to thanos and WBH

TheGodKiller
Team 2 wins.

LeonBuco666
Team 1
Thanos > darkseid
Superman > Gladiator
WBH >>>H/P doomsday

None of that matters anyway because the impact of the first punch from hulk to doomsday causes a shockwave to powerful it vaporizes the whole battle field, and everybody on it lol

No but really team 1 for the healthy majority 7/10

abhilegend
Team 2 wins.

h1a8
The OE wins it for team 2

JBL
Thanos slaughters DS, Gladiator destroys superman and WBH lay waste to HPD. Spite really.

iceman24567
Team 2

Zack Fair
Undecided so Imma go with split.

Gladiator loses to Superman.

Thanos and Darkseid can go either way.

WB Hulk vs HP Doomsday is close on paper, but ultimate SSJ Hulk has my vote.

JBL
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 2 WBH would instantly kill any one on team 2 making it 3 on 2 then it turns into a slaughter. 3 PUNCHES from WBH equals 3 dead DC characters.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
WBH would instantly kill any one on team 2 making it 3 on 2 then it turns into a slaughter. 3 PUNCHES from WBH equals 3 dead DC characters. Shut up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Undecided so Imma go with split.

Gladiator loses to Superman.

Thanos and Darkseid can go either way.

WB Hulk vs HP Doomsday is close on paper, but ultimate SSJ Hulk has my vote. This its actually a more even fight than most people think.

Zack Fair
LOL@WBH instantly killing team 2

iceman24567
LOL@WBH instantly killing team 2 JBL is obviously a sock or a poor mans carter.

JBL
Shut up Nice answer. Now grow up and debate or leave it to DC fans that practice intelligent responses.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Nice answer. Now grow up and debate or leave it to DC fans that practice intelligent responses. After posting that piece of shit post your right to type the word intelligent has be revoked now be gone carter-lite.

JBL
JBL is obviously a sock or a poor mans carter. JBL is a grown man that would prefer people with respect and some form of common sense to answer his decision. if you disagree with something, you should be mature enough to debate in a decent fashion rather than call names and act like a 3 year old child who could not get a toy from walmart.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
JBL is a grown man that would prefer people with respect and some form of common sense to answer his decision. if you disagree with something, you should be mature enough to debate in a decent fashion rather than call names and act like a 3 year old child who could not get a toy from walmart. Meh i posted who i thought wins then you decided to not only quote me but TELL me how easily Hulk can pretty much solo the team. You went about "debating" in the wrong way clown now begone.

JBL
After posting that piece of shit post your right to type the word intelligent has be revoked now be gone carter-lite. Spoken like a true child.lol.Grow up dude. The internet has claimed your little mind.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Spoken like a true child.lol.Grow up dude. The internet has claimed your little mind. thumb up Good for you scum ignored oh team 2 wins. The burden to prove that Hulk can 1 shot anybody on team 2 is on you stupid.

JBL
Meh i posted who i thought wins then you decided to not only quote me but TELL me how easily Hulk can pretty much solo the team. You went about "debating" in the wrong way clown now begone. Your brain must be lacking oxygen?? Where did i say WBH solo????????????????. I said he would instantly kill anyone he faces and make it 3 on 2. Your child like perception should be re-evaluated by doctors before you respond to future posts. Your comprehension skills in reading and understanding is terrible. I dont have time for childish rants. never respond to a post of mine again and i will honor you as well.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Your brain must be lacking oxygen?? Where did i say WBH solo????????????????. I said he would instantly kill anyone he faces and make it 3 on 2. Your child like perception should be re-evaluated by doctors before you respond to future posts. Your comprehension skills in reading and understanding is terrible. I dont have time for childish rants. never respond to a post of mine again and i will honor you as well. When did i say you said Hulk solos moron? Oh thats right never.

JBL
When did i say you said Hulk solos moron? Oh thats right never. Originally posted by iceman24567
Meh i posted who i thought wins then you decided to not only quote me but TELL me how easily Hulk can pretty much solo the team. You went about "debating" in the wrong way clown now begone. laughing

Zack Fair
Edit Nevermind

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Meh i posted who i thought wins then you decided to not only quote me but TELL me how easily Hulk can pretty much solo the team. You went about "debating" in the wrong way clown now begone. laughing I purposely said pretty much so a butt hurt fool like you wouldn't cry "I never said Hulk solos" but alas...

JBL
I purposely said pretty much so a butt hurt fool like you wouldn't cry "I never said Hulk solos" but alas... LOL. Just like a little child caught in a lie, tells another lie to cover the shame. Im done with you, but it was fun kid, you gave me a hefty laugh, and for that, i thank you.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
LOL. Just like a little child caught in a lie, tells another lie to cover the shame. Im done with you, but it was fun kid, you gave me a hefty laugh, and for that, i thank you. You didnt catch shit you never literally said Hulk solos so i made certain i didnt type "you said Hulk solos" word for word. The fact that you dont understand that shows how much of a moron you are.

JBL
You didnt catch shit you never literally said Hulk solos so i made certain i didnt type "you said Hulk solos" word for word. The fact that you dont understand that shows how much of a moron you are. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Huh?? Did someone lie again????? Oh well. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Huh?? Did someone lie again????? Oh well. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Oh spamming and trolling nice job thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Thanos slaughters DS, Gladiator destroys superman and WBH lay waste to HPD. Spite really.
Lawlz.

Stoic
It's true, that this may be closer than many expect it to be, but I'm not too sure about the last two contestants. WB Hulk looked far more impressive than HP Doomsday did, but this I admit is solely due to collateral damage. Then again it takes enormous amounts of physical power to achieve that amount of damage with ease. Feat wise, I believe that HP Doomsday would be in trouble against WB Hulk. While Superman would eventually defeat Gladiator, and Thanos slightly edges out Darkseid. Team 1 gets my vote, but it's not by a landslide.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos. I think you're used to other vs forums on KMC. Because you know this doesn't fly here.Originally posted by JBL
WBH would instantly kill any one on team 2 making it 3 on 2 then it turns into a slaughter. 3 PUNCHES from WBH equals 3 dead DC characters. I'm sure you have panel evidence to back up your claim.

Anyway, let's stop the bashing and trolling everyone.

h1a8
People seem to underestimate the OE.
It can erase or disintigrate.
Here's a feat for you:
The OB (not OE) at half power instant vapored (not cracked, nor broke, nor shattered, nor melted, nor liquified) two missiles that Superman with ALL OF HIS MIGHT (trying to save an entire planet) couldn't even put a scratch on.
That means the OB was astronomically more powerful than Superman himself.

What's the magnitude difference between not putting a scratch on vs. instant vaporing something? I would say easily over a trillion times more powerful.

And this is the OB. The OE is even more powerful. Durability doesn't protect against the latter.

Tony Stark
THANOS solos

LeonBuco666
Thanos doesn't solo sh!t but his team wins the majority solidly 7/10 times

h1a8
The OE says differently

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
And this is the OB. The OE is even more powerful. Durability doesn't protect against the latter. Prove they're different

Anyway, Thanos easily destroyed a shield that Hulk, Thor, Herc and a ton of other heroes couldn't scratch. Thanos > the OE

operator616
^thanos has done much better than that.
that's not to mention that superman has matched the OB with his heat vision, and several other characters, like black mary has tanked it just fine.
Thanos has actually survived a black hole with couple of light years radius in the infinity abyss miniseries, he's definitely tanking the OB.

LeonBuco666
Odin > OB
Thanos took everything odin gave him

LeonBuco666
Tanks odin & surfers blasts -
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcRY2tH_UrQ6AI3ZIInfTKdhyHAfqTwjKI7sroB9
xWTccRn2odMzSg

Very good durability feat here, Thanos endures the myriad of different realities which are damaging both physically and spiritually and takes it with no trouble.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1097/durability3as2.jpg

Does thanos have his sheild? Well then a nourished galactus had to exert himself to break it, galactus >>>>> OB
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbswbiUMU9J8yQ6vAO-SAjb4PSxy5PwusKOOdhFeHvvQ8B96655A

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Prove they're different

Anyway, Thanos easily destroyed a shield that Hulk, Thor, Herc and a ton of other heroes couldn't scratch. Thanos > the OE

1. There is a huge difference between destroy and vapor.
Anyway Gladiator busted through Quasar's shields before.

2. You can't put scratches on Quasar's energy shields. They're not physical like in the sense of metal. Either you bust them or you don't do anything to them. There is no in between.

Anyway the OB did that feat at HALF POWER. So Half the power of the OB>>anything Thanos has done.

Finally, boards don't hit back. Thanos power output has nothing to do with him getting erased or less (getting the missle treatment).

h1a8
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Odin > OB
Thanos took everything odin gave him

OB>>>>>>Odin blast

Odin doesn't disintegrate or instant vapor beings far durable than heralds. He's lucky just to one shot ko a herald.

The OE is much worst though

operator616
^tell me, has the OB killed an abstract?

Badabing
Originally posted by God Butcher
Rules:
-Win by death or knockout
-No BFR
-Bloodlust on
-Standard 616 Thanos, Gladiator & World Breaker Hulk from Heart of The Monster
-Post Crisis Darkseid, Superman & Hunter/Prey Doomsday is limited to one death
=-=-=-=-=
Fight takes place in Metropolis.
=-=-=-=-=
Who wins this fight? Aside from fans of either DC or Marvel, I think DS/Thanos and Supes/Glads are close enough that it comes down to WBH and HP DD. For the life of me I can't convince myself either way who would win. Both have limited showings but crazy feats.

Branlor Swift
1. There is a huge difference between destroy and vapor.
Anyway Gladiator busted through Quasar's shields before.

2. You can't put scratches on Quasar's energy shields. They're not physical like in the sense of metal. Either you bust them or you don't do anything to them. There is no in between.

Anyway the OB did that feat at HALF POWER. So Half the power of the OB>>anything Thanos has done.

Finally, boards don't hit back. Thanos power output has nothing to do with him getting erased or less (getting the missle treatment). Prove the OE is different than the OB

Gladiator has never broken shields that Thor, Hulk, and Herc couldn't break

So... they're exactly like missile casings? Except the part where you can crack them...

Blatant troll attempt.
But Thanos broke Quasar's shields before he ate his clone. Which would have made him at half power.

Boards don't hit back, yet your only proof is Darkseid destroying missiles... ugh. Why do I bother with you.

h1a8
Prove the OE is different than the OB

Gladiator has never broken shields that Thor, Hulk, and Herc couldn't break

So... they're exactly like missile casings? Except the part where you can crack them...

Blatant troll attempt.
But Thanos broke Quasar's shields before he ate his clone. Which would have made him at half power.

Boards don't hit back, yet your only proof is Darkseid destroying missiles... ugh. Why do I bother with you.

I did prove it. I'll repeat. The OE has multiple effects. It can erase from existence, teleport, omega sanction, transmute, etc.

The OB was mentioned in other comics but only disintegrating ability.

DS uses the OB to destroy and the OE to erase (he can bring back), teleport, transmute, omega sanction, etc.

Well it was stated that Quasar created the shields very strong.
So assume what you will.

Quasar's shields are not like metal. You either bust them or do nothing to them. There is no such thing as crack. If you disagree then prove me wrong. Where do you get the trolling from?

Thanos ate a clone? Really? Was it good? You never cease to amaze me with this silliness.

LeonBuco666
Quick math/logic here

Arishem is at least equal to galactus or galactus is above, imo he's above

So as we've seen arishem tanks the combined all out attacks of the three all-fathers, odin, zeus and osiris

Seeing as galactus is on par, most probably above the celestials he tanks that too by default

Galactus & Celestials > OB

But galactus had to exert himself to break thanos' sheild, and then got energy blasted half way across a planet by thanos

So his sheilds durability is great enough to resist the OB and his energy blasts are imo greater than the OB

Also to the 'two missiles feat' galactus would crush those two missiles in his hand, and when galactus fought thanos he was well nourished

Branlor Swift
I did prove it. I'll repeat. The OE has multiple effects. It can erase from existence, teleport, omega sanction, transmute, etc.

The OB was mentioned in other comics but only disintegrating ability.

DS uses the OB to destroy and the OE to erase (he can bring back), teleport, transmute, omega sanction, etc.

Well it was stated that Quasar created the shields very strong.
So assume what you will.

Quasar's shields are not like metal. You either bust them or do nothing to them. There is no such thing as crack. If you disagree then prove me wrong. Where do you get the trolling from?

Thanos ate a clone? Really? Was it good? You never cease to amaze me with this silliness. You never proved it though. Show a scan that says the OE is different from the OB.

There is no assuming though. Shields that Cyclops, Iceman, Hulk, Thing, Hercules, Thor, Wolverine, She Hulk, Human Torch, Wonder Man, Collossus, Rogue, and Havok can't break > varying shields that Glads broke.
Stop lowballing.

So, you're of the opinion that Quasar's shields are the only shields in comics that can't crack?
I really don't care enough to prove that wrong. Although saying that doesn't exactly help your case.

Because you're saying that Darkseid destroying two missiles that Superman can't scratch is better than everything Thanos has ever done.
When I just named you "half power" (considering Darkseid was half power for whatever reason) Thanos one shotting shields that dozens of heroes couldn't breach, including Hulk, Thor, and Herc. Really, you're just trolling.

So you just admitted you never read Infinity War... that's cool.
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone11.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone12.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone13.jpg.html
http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone14.jpg.html
http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Thanos/thanosabsorbedthanosclone.jpg.html

Also, I take it you think Darkseid can just erase Thanos based on the OB destroying two missiles?

abhilegend
Prove they're different

Context bran. Quasar's construct get weaker each time they get hit and warlock was assisting Thanos. Thanos destroyed a shield already weakened by all those heroes' attacks.

h1a8
You never proved it though. Show a scan that says the OE is different from the OB.

Ok we are arguing semantics. I'll be politically correct.
Omega Effect (it was first called) is the power that allows him to fire his Omega Beams from his eyes. These beams are capable of vaporizing, erasing, or transmuting any form of matter, living or non-living. They can send/retrieve something from different places, times, dimensions, and even universes.

In conclusion, the OE is the total power capable of various effects. Erasing is a different effect than vaporizing, or transmuting, or ...

So you now agree that things vary in comics? Good. So next time I don't want you to use a feat to interpret another feat knowing good and well things vary in comics.

There is plenty of problems with the feat. I will not lowball so listen.
First of all, both Warlock's and Thanos were smoking with power. It could been both of them who blasted the shield.

Second, is quasar astronomically more powerful than all those heroes? Or were the heroes just weaker than normal in that scene? I mean the only beings who has a chance of breaking it under normal circumstances is Professor Hulk and Hercules. I don't recall seeing Thor even trying to break the shield.

Third, they were hitting the shield in different places and at different times. Their forces don't combine at all. Supeman is much more powerful than anyone of them. So it's not the same.

I never seen Quasars shields crack under pressure. I seen them either withstand pressure or completely break to pressure. But if they do crack under pressure then the feat of Thanos is invalid since the heroes weakened the shield prior to Thanos (and Warlock) blasting it.

It was a half power because each beam struck a missile separately. When DS hit DD BOTH beams struck and thus was the full power.

Again, numbers don't stack here unless they are hitting in unison. They were hitting out of cadence and in different spots. Also many of them are fodder compare to Superman. Superman is superior to any one of them. Lastly, it can be interpreted as warlock blasting with Thanos since his gem was smoking along with Thanos fist.

So Thanos ate the butterfly and it gave him knowledge or enlightenment. Cool.

The missile attack was just the vaporizing effect and not the erasing effect. Yes the vaporizing effect would end Thanos. I do not view Thanos as astronomically more durable than Superman can injure. If Thanos can survive or not be koed by the beams then that would mean Superman can't put a scratch on him either. Which is asinine.

h1a8
Lastly Thanos is weaker now after his resurrection than he was prior.
The Avengers can hurt him. We can know for sure if it's inconsistent writing after further appearances though.

Branlor Swift
Ok we are arguing semantics. I'll be politically correct.
Omega Effect (it was first called) is the power that allows him to fire his Omega Beams from his eyes. These beams are capable of vaporizing, erasing, or transmuting any form of matter, living or non-living. They can send/retrieve something from different places, times, dimensions, and even universes.

In conclusion, the OE is the total power capable of various effects. Erasing is a different effect than vaporizing, or transmuting, or ...

Prove that the omega effect that comes out of his eyes are different than the omega beams.

So you now agree that things vary in comics? Good. So next time I don't want you to use a feat to interpret another feat knowing good and well things vary in comics. I have never said different. I just said that your assumption that feats only count from the same comic are god damned retarded.

That, in addition to Quasar saying he can make his shields stronger.
http://imageshack.us/f/842/pf2h.jpg/

So yeah, you have no point.

There is plenty of problems with the feat. I will not lowball so listen.
First of all, both Warlock's and Thanos were smoking with power. It could been both of them who blasted the shield.

Second, is quasar astronomically more powerful than all those heroes? Or were the heroes just weaker than normal in that scene? I mean the only beings who has a chance of breaking it under normal circumstances is Professor Hulk and Hercules. I don't recall seeing Thor even trying to break the shield.

Third, they were hitting the shield in different places and at different times. Their forces don't combine at all. Supeman is much more powerful than anyone of them. So it's not the same. Where do you see Warlock's green aura in this blast?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Quasar-38-16.jpg

It really doesn't matter what Quasar's power level was considering the full powered heroes failed to break it and Thanos one shotted it. Quasar could have been amped by the IG or weakened to the point of not being able to stand. It makes no difference. But Quasar's strong shields have held up find against strong forces before so him holding off the heroes isn't surprising.

But no, Thor didn't try to break the shield... oh wait, here's Drax hitting it too.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Quasar-38-13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Quasar-38-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Quasar-38-15.jpg

They were hitting the single small construct everywhere. It doesn't matter where they were hitting it, considering they were combining their power into one solid object. You're lowballing again.
Plus, the first part has Thor and Hulk hitting really close to each other so that theory sucks anyway

I never seen Quasars shields crack under pressure. I seen them either withstand pressure or completely break to pressure. But if they do crack under pressure then the feat of Thanos is invalid since the heroes weakened the shield prior to Thanos (and Warlock) blasting it. There was absolutely no indication the shield was weakened at all. Plus there was no cracks.

It was a half power because each beam struck a missile separately. When DS hit DD BOTH beams struck and thus was the full power. I don't mean to be mean, but this is the first time I think you've ever made sense.

Kind of shocking really.

Still doesn't amount to much, but yeah, that makes sense.

Again, numbers don't stack here unless they are hitting in unison. They were hitting out of cadence and in different spots. Also many of them are fodder compare to Superman. Superman is superior to any one of them. Lastly, it can be interpreted as warlock blasting with Thanos since his gem was smoking along with Thanos fist. They were hitting it, period. No damage was done to the shield at all until Thanos outright blew it up.

Superman is not superior to all of them, or even two of the higher ones at a time. Avoiding the obvious of Superman being superior at the time...

No it can't. Like I said, there was no green blast in there. Not to mention that Warlock wouldn't have added more than Hulk would have anyway.

So Thanos ate the butterfly and it gave him knowledge or enlightenment. Cool.

"All my doppleganger was is now part of me, including the Magus' insights on my inner self"

"Once again Thanos of titan is WHOLE!"

But yes, Thanos just ate some butterfly and it gave him knowledge or enlightenment...

The missile attack was just the vaporizing effect and not the erasing effect. Yes the vaporizing effect would end Thanos. I do not view Thanos as astronomically more durable than Superman can injure. If Thanos can survive or not be koed by the beams then that would mean Superman can't put a scratch on him either. Which is asinine. It's the same thing. It's the same thing with his energy beams, vaporization, or the erasing effect. It's the same as a powerful blast vaporizing, or hurting someone. It's difference in power of blasts and the opponent.

His matter manipulation, and teleportation however are different.

So you'd view it in reverse for Thanos blasting Darkseid then? If so many heroes can't touch the shield, then surely he'd wipe out Darkseid, no?
But lol at saying Darkseid one shots Thanos just because Superman tried to punch the missiles once and shoot it with HV that didn't work because they were designed to take the heat of re-entry. Which wouldn't fly with current Superman.
Clearly we should ignore what Thanos has taken. Clearly we should ignore Superman taking the OBs many many times. Which shouldn't be possible considering he can "scratch" himself. The OBs are powerful yes, but there is absolutely no way it's one shotting Thanos.

LeonBuco666
I've already provided logic here
Galactus owns any type of OB attack right(wether it be erasion, vaporizing, concussisve'

Imo he'd tank & then pimp slap darkseid

But a well nourished galactus had to exert himself to break thanos' sheild (if thanos gets his sheild the OB is fodder because a well nourished galactus exerting himself to break thanos' shield > OB)
Then when he eventually did break the shield thanos energy blasted him halfway across a planet,(energy blast from his hands)

Imo if thanos has his shield he tanks the ob pretty easily, if he doesn't have it, he takes it but its gonna hurt,

@ h1a8 thanos is weaker now after his resurrection? I hope you don't mean after death banned him from the afterlife, because he came back a lot stronger and more powerful, which is why he challenged odin and took everything he gave him, so ur incorrect

h1a8
Prove that the omega effect that comes out of his eyes are different than the omega beams.

Who cares what they are called (semantics)? The point is that DS can use the beams for different effects. Why are you still arguing about nothing? If you have a point then make it. Stop being elusive. Now before you respond to my post please read all of it. I'm pretty sure my last sentences will shock you and maybe force a concession from me.

I know he can make them stronger as to why I referenced the Gladiator feat when he said he made them especially strong that time. Gladiator still busted through a strong quasar shield.

It's in the panel after. Where you see both Warlock and Thanos smoking with energy from firing.

But what you don't understand is that the heroes don't stack here. Basically you can only use the strongest character hitting the shield as the basis of the feat. They were hitting out of cadence and in different spots and thus their hits don't stack.

If you believe it does stack then they means the shield was weakening since each hit was after the other. So Thanos blasted a weakened shield.

Choose.

I covered this above. You have to make a choice. Either after each hit the shield is 100% normal or each hit after the other results in greater damage to the shield. If the latter then the shield is weakened.

This is professor Hulk we are talking about. I'm pretty sure Warlock has some decent power output feats of his own. After all he is still herald level.

I'm not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic. It can be interpreted as gaining his knowledge back or something.

It's not the same thing. In some comics they explain being erased from existence. It's also in all of DS bios for crying out loud. They all specifically mention all the different effects DS can do. Which include disintegration and erasing separately.
You are the only person who has actually argued that being disintegrated or damaged is the same as being erased. You are the first that I know of to do this.

Thanos can indeed damage DS with his blasts. But at a lesser level than what DS beams can damage Thanos with.

If we average out the OB's power then no DS isn't not going to oneshot Thanos (The same goes for Thanos). But if we use the power shown in that comic then yes. IMO, the OB in that scan was average for DS. Any lesser showing later (Superman tanking the beams) can be attributed to either Superman being much more powerful or just a low showing or just an avatar of DS.

Let's be reasonable. Choose between the following and we can go from there.

1. DS blast should normally be able disintegrate objects that Superman can't damage at all.
2. DS blast should not be able to disintegrate objects that Superman can't damage at all but they are still powerful enough to damage Thanos or any high herald level being with consistency.

If you choose 2. then I accept that DS is not one shotting Thanos with those beams and agree that team 1 wins solidly since DS hardly uses the erasing effect and bfr is off in this thread (DS can bfr Hulk and Gladiator instantly)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

h1a8
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I've already provided logic here
Galactus owns any type of OB attack right(wether it be erasion, vaporizing, concussisve'

Imo he'd tank & then pimp slap darkseid

But a well nourished galactus had to exert himself to break thanos' sheild (if thanos gets his sheild the OB is fodder because a well nourished galactus exerting himself to break thanos' shield > OB)
Then when he eventually did break the shield thanos energy blasted him halfway across a planet,(energy blast from his hands)

Imo if thanos has his shield he tanks the ob pretty easily, if he doesn't have it, he takes it but its gonna hurt,

@ h1a8 thanos is weaker now after his resurrection? I hope you don't mean after death banned him from the afterlife, because he came back a lot stronger and more powerful, which is why he challenged odin and took everything he gave him, so ur incorrect

He can't die but his durability has been less since then (he can be koed easier). Just look at his appearances after and you will see. Remember Thanos might was due to being an eternal, amp from Death, quasi mystical means, bionic amplification (tech). When Thanos came back he logically only should have kept his eternal makeup with Death amp. The resurrection doesn't have to bring his tech back or the mystical means that increased him.

We can't know for sure if this is inconsistent writing until further appearances. If Thanos continues to get hurt easily by herald level forces or below then we must accept that he is weaker than before the resurrection.

LeonBuco666
He can't die but his durability has been less since then (he can be koed easier). Just look at his appearances after and you will see. Remember Thanos might was due to being an eternal, amp from Death, quasi mystical means, bionic amplification (tech). When Thanos came back he logically only should have kept his eternal makeup with Death amp. The resurrection doesn't have to bring his tech back or the mystical means that increased him.

We can't know for sure if this is inconsistent writing until further appearances. If Thanos continues to get hurt easily by herald level forces or below then we must accept that he is weaker than before the resurrection. yes I see what your saying, but try to understand my logic
Arishem either = galactus or galctus > arishem

The combine attacks(all out) of the three all fathers odin zeus and osiris didn't even faze arishem, now, galactus is above arishem, especially a nourished galactus as it was when he fought thanos, and thanos energy blasted him halfway across a planet, which means thanos' energy blast > the three all fathers combined attack, and thanos' shield was strong enough it made galactus, exert himself, basically, he actually had to try, galactus owns the OB in every aspect, thanos petty much gave him a decent challenge something the OB couldn't do imo

LeonBuco666

We can't know for sure if this is inconsistent writing until further appearances. If Thanos continues to get hurt easily by herald level forces or below then we must accept that he is weaker than before the resurrection. yes I see what your saying, but try to understand my logic
Arishem either = galactus or galctus > arishem

The combine attacks(all out) of the three all fathers odin zeus and osiris didn't even faze arishem, now, galactus is above arishem, especially a nourished galactus as it was when he fought thanos, and thanos energy blasted him halfway across a planet, which means thanos' energy blast > the three all fathers combined attack, and thanos' shield was strong enough it made galactus, exert himself, basically, he actually had to try, galactus owns the OB in every aspect, thanos petty much gave him a decent challenge something the OB couldn't do imo

So basically,
Thanos > combine all father attacks > OB
Galactus(quite easily) > OB
Thanos made galactus actually exert himself to break his shield
And then thanos blasted him halfway across a planet
So the OB is fodder to thanos, especially if he has his sheild
Galactus would have held those to missiles and turned them into tooth picks to clear his mouth from all the rocky debris of planets he'd ate

So thanos beats arkseid no matter what

Branlor Swift
Who cares what they are called (semantics)? The point is that DS can use the beams for different effects. Why are you still arguing about nothing? If you have a point then make it. Stop being elusive. Now before you respond to my post please read all of it. I'm pretty sure my last sentences will shock you and maybe force a concession from me. Because you're outright stating that the OBs are weaker.
Yet you can't prove a difference between them, which was a strong point you tried to make.

The OB is the same thing as the OE. If the OB does something, that doesn't mean that he's got a more powerful attack in store. He's got the same attack with a fancier name.

Yeah, that'll happen... considering the end of your post is the only possibilities you can think of.

I know he can make them stronger as to why I referenced the Gladiator feat when he said he made them especially strong that time. Gladiator still busted through a strong quasar shield. And his shield was stronger than the Gladiator one obviously.
Unless you think Gladiator flexing > Thor, Drax and Hulk actively trying to break a shield (and this is using your logic that absolutely no extra power would be put forth with that many heroes).

Gladiator flexing and breaking a shield isn't the same as Four characters just as powerful as Gladiator and many many other heroes failing to break a shield.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Drax had the Power Gem at the time too.

Stop lowballing.

It's in the panel after. Where you see both Warlock and Thanos smoking with energy from firing. Warlock flaring up his gem does not mean he just fired an attack.

Especially when we see no trace at all of his vividly green aura inside the blast that broke the shield. Nor does a karmic blast from something that attacks the soul sound like a rather useful tactic for destroying a shield.

But what you don't understand is that the heroes don't stack here. Basically you can only use the strongest character hitting the shield as the basis of the feat. They were hitting out of cadence and in different spots and thus their hits don't stack.

If you believe it does stack then they means the shield was weakening since each hit was after the other. So Thanos blasted a weakened shield.

Choose. They were hitting a rather small shield with over a dozen heroes, and many in the same "spot" (like Hulk and Thor in the first attack).

That doesn't mean that at all though. Since the shield was never stated to be weakened, and you believe that the shield either breaks or it doesn't.

I covered this above. You have to make a choice. Either after each hit the shield is 100% normal or each hit after the other results in greater damage to the shield. If the latter then the shield is weakened.

This is professor Hulk we are talking about. I'm pretty sure Warlock has some decent power output feats of his own. After all he is still herald level. The shield was never stated to be weakened. There is no latter.

Professor Hulk was strong as shit. You being pretty sure doesn't mean anything. Warlock would not have added anymore than Hulk did.

I'm not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic. It can be interpreted as gaining his knowledge back or something.
He outright says that all that the doppleganger was is now part of him. You know, considering he ate the entirety of his clone...

But you're of the opinion that eating everything about a clone would somehow only give knowledge. The massive amount of power stored within the clone must have just become knowledge when he ate it.

It's not the same thing. In some comics they explain being erased from existence. It's also in all of DS bios for crying out loud. They all specifically mention all the different effects DS can do. Which include disintegration and erasing separately.
You are the only person who has actually argued that being disintegrated or damaged is the same as being erased. You are the first that I know of to do this. So prove it then.

Prove they end up being erased as opposed to killed. Prove the bios differentiate from erasing, and disintegration, prove the comics explain being erased from existence.

If it's just an erasing effect, then it shouldn't damage anyone and he should be able to just wipe anyone out. Like Imperiex, Anti-Monitor. Unless it has to do with durability, and just turns into a "normal attack" when it can't "erase"

Not that it matters much, considering Darkseid has never "erased" anyone with Thanos' durability.

Thanos can indeed damage DS with his blasts. But at a lesser level than what DS beams can damage Thanos with.

If we average out the OB's power then no DS isn't not going to oneshot Thanos (The same goes for Thanos). But if we use the power shown in that comic then yes. IMO, the OB in that scan was average for DS. Any lesser showing later (Superman tanking the beams) can be attributed to either Superman being much more powerful or just a low showing.

Let's be reasonable. Choose between the following and we can go from there.

1. DS blast should normally be able disintegrate objects that Superman can't damage at all.
2. DS blast should not be able to disintegrate objects that Superman can't damage at all but they are still powerful enough to damage Thanos or any high herald level being with consistency.

If you choose 2. then I accept that DS is not one shotting Thanos with those beams and agree that team 1 wins solidly since DS hardly uses the erasing effect and bfr is off in this thread (DS can bfr Hulk and Gladiator instantly) That doesn't make any sense considering Thanos' feat against the shield is vastly more impressive.

If we use the power shown in that comic, then Darkseid isn't ****ing one shotting Thanos. He failed to kill Doomsday. He needed two shots to take out Cyborg Superman in random Apok metal.
And then we also ignore Thanos taking shots from Galactus level beings on multiple occasions, as well as tanking shots that disintegrated Magus.

Of course it's because Superman is more powerful. And no those aren't low showings, considering Superman's done it... a lot, and Superman was weaker in HP then he was when he started actually being able to fight Darkseid. If we write those off as low showings, then you're ignoring a decent chunk of Superman's history with Darkseid in favor of a 20 year old showing where surviving the heat of re-entry was enough to stop Superman's hv. Superman was weaker there by a decent amount.
There's also the part where Darkseid WAS more powerful than Superman in that series by a sizable amount. That is clearly not the case up to Flashpoint. And we also have Superman's HV deflecting the OE in a fight Darkseid was trying to win.

If you want to call it a low showing though, I'd like to see you go into a Darkseid vs Superman thread and state that Superman taking the beams doesn't count because it's a lesser showing.

Or it's neither of those. Which it is.
Unless we're under the impression that Darkseid could utterly destroy something that pre Flashpoint Superman couldn't so much as scratch. Darkseid one shotting missiles is irrelevant to impressive Superman's powers, and also doesn't mean anything considering Thanos' durability.

Simply Darkseid destroying missiles is not in any shape or form proof that he could one shot Thanos, and it's absolutely retarded to think otherwise. I can't believe this is supposed to be the toppling feat between the two.

Branlor Swift

We can't know for sure if this is inconsistent writing until further appearances. If Thanos continues to get hurt easily by herald level forces or below then we must accept that he is weaker than before the resurrection. A Thanos weakened by the backlash from a faux Cosmic Cube and getting hit by a blast that one shotted him as a Cube Being, and taking a beating from one of the biggest line ups in Marvel and failing to get KO'ed means he was weaker and therefore can get KO'ed easier?

That makes no sense. Thanos was the exact same as he was at the end of Imperative as he was in the Avengers series. The only way he could have lost amps from Imperative is if he actively depowered himself, and Death depowered him... off panel.

If he wasn't a clone, but I digress.

Well, that's irrelevant to the now. Thanos could be written as a Spider-Man level foe for the next twenty years and it still has no basis on right now.

LeonBuco666
Okay answer this question

How would the OB/OE fair against galactus?

h1a8
Because you're outright stating that the OBs are weaker.
Yet you can't prove a difference between them, which was a strong point you tried to make.

The OB is the same thing as the OE. If the OB does something, that doesn't mean that he's got a more powerful attack in store. He's got the same attack with a fancier name.

Yeah, that'll happen... considering the end of your post is the only possibilities you can think of.

The OE is the name of the power that Uxas obtained ahead of his brother. It's the name of the total power DS has. With this power he can release beams from his eyes (sometimes called the omega beams) that can do various effects. He can erase a being, disintegrate a being, teleport a being, etc.

I never saw Thor even attack the shield. What are you talking about?

The shield being stronger in that case vs. in Gladiators case makes no more sense than the Heroes being weaker than Gladiator as a whole (and that's if we accept that their strikes stacked). Whose lowballing? You are the king of lowballing D.C. comic feats (feats of Superman, WW, flash, etc.) It's clear you are bias. You champion disproving D.C. feats. I never seen you once champion a D.C. character over Marvel unless it's spite.

The color of the blast was with mostly white. The brightness could have hid the true color. Plus whose to say what color would come out if two blasts mixed? This isn't real science here. Show me an instance of Warlock's gem smoltering like that before he even blasts. Usually a character would glow or something before firing, not smolter (like after firing).

No one hit the same spot. Are you losing it? Even if they did it clearly wasn't at the same time. Again where is Thor attacking the shield?

If it takes X amount of force to crack something and each hit is is less than that then

a) 100 hits is not going to do anything if the object doesn't weaken after each hit. Each hit returns the shield back to normal like nothing ever happened. So two hits don't stack since after the first hit the shield was 100% normal like nothing ever happened.

b) 100 hits will do something if the object weakens after each hit.

Now if they all hit the thing at the same time then you would have a point.
This is not rocket science.

This is a theory. We don't see an increase in power after Thanos ate the butterfly. His feats prior to that is superior than the feats afterwards. Let's just agree to disagree here. Comics don't work the way you are implying if the writer doesn't make it clear enough.

tbh I would need help to prove it. I simply don't have the comics. This is where Philo, abhi, Juntai, etc. would do wonders. It's almost like you are asking me to prove something that should be common sense. Sure I will admit different writers might have a different interpretation. But that doesn't mean DS was never stated or shown to ERASE someone from existence (or it being explained that way in comics).

Durability has nothing to do with being erased no more than it has to do with being teleported. I don't recall DS ever failing to erase someone with the beams when he tried.
DD is more durable than those missiles. Do you see what you are doing? You are using showings to interpret showings. If that is the case then why is Quasar's shield against Gladiator weaker when he explicitly said he made it very strong?

Superman experience a power surge before the comic came out. He hit Lobo into space with ease. That Superman wasn't that much weaker. Byrne's Superman IMO is still superior to most if not each one of those heroes in power.

Superman's hv deflecting the beams doesn't mean much (is a mirror equal to a laser?). If that is the case then any two characters who cancel out blasts are equals in blasting power. That means Gladiator = Tyrant in blasting power. If the Superman that tanked the beams is that much more powerful than HP Superman then it's not a low showing. So HP Superman is still superior to each being anyway. So it's makes no difference.

So is it retarded to assume that HP Superman couldn't put a scratch on Thanos if he used all of his might?

carver9
H1, Superman was amped when he punched Lobo out of orbit.

Zack Fair
Like he can't replicate that feat without an amp.

Anyway this thread has been decided for me.

Arrows > Thanos.

GG

carver9
He probably could but that ft shouldn't be used as evidence for the argument that's going on between the two.

Zack Fair
I'm pretty sure he can, but yah.

Also when will your lazy ass go see the movie? uhuh

-Pr-
Considering Superman got a bunch of amps after, it really shouldn't be an issue.

Branlor Swift
The OE is the name of the power that Uxas obtained ahead of his brother. It's the name of the total power DS has. With this power he can release beams from his eyes (sometimes called the omega beams) that can do various effects. He can erase a being, disintegrate a being, teleport a being, etc. If you can quote wiki, then why is it a problem for you to find a scan differentiating the beams from the effect that he shoots from his eyes?

I never saw Thor even attack the shield. What are you talking about?

The shield being stronger in that case vs. in Gladiators case makes no more sense than the Heroes being weaker than Gladiator as a whole (and that's if we accept that their strikes stacked). Whose lowballing? You are the king of lowballing D.C. comic feats (feats of Superman, WW, flash, etc.) It's clear you are bias. You champion disproving D.C. feats. I never seen you once champion a D.C. character over Marvel unless it's spite. Yeah, Thor just stood there doing nothing. But if you didn't see it...

http://i43.tinypic.com/sdd0d0.jpg

It doesn't matter if it makes sense. One shield held off the most powerful heroes. One shield got broke by Gladiator flexing. Stop being stupid.
But again, clearly one shield was more powerful than the other, which is possible considering you know, Quasar can make his shields stronger.

Good job accusing me of lowballing when you brought up Gladiator flexing and breaking Quasar's shield.

But yes, disproving feats is me lowballing. And lol at WW, and Flash. It's Superman. And you know why it's Superman? Because you and one other... blatantly lie about almost everything about him, and then lowball the opposite characte. It's like saying everyone on the forum had a Hulk hatred because Carver lied about all his feats. I don't hate DC because you make shit up about "DC characters" all the time. I hate people being wrong. Which is you. 100 percent of the time. If you liked any Marvel character, it'd be the same thing. You make people prove you wrong because what you say is blatantly wrong. You being fixated on making sure you're wrong on certain characters doesn't mean I hate them.

And B... (best if you not know who they are actually) are some of my favorite characters ever, and my absolute least favorite character by far is from Marvel, along with a lot of other not liked ones. Thank God you somehow know even less about those characters than the ones you think you know.

The color of the blast was with mostly white. The brightness could have hid the true color. Plus whose to say what color would come out if two blasts mixed? This isn't real science here. Show me an instance of Warlock's gem smoltering like that before he even blasts. Usually a character would glow or something before firing, not smolter (like after firing). It was ****ing purple and white. Not green and white. What does that tell you?

Why are you asking me to prove something when I've repeatedly posted many scans and everytime I ask you to prove something, you make more shit up?

But anyway, from the same comic, here Quasar says that it looks like Warlock's gem is about to go off.

http://i40.tinypic.com/dxcwfp.jpg

You'll also notice how it's VISIBLY green

No one hit the same spot. Are you losing it? Even if they did it clearly wasn't at the same time. Again where is Thor attacking the shield?
Am I losing it... you can't even see an obvious hammer. Your trolling is getting out of hand.

Same general area as Hulk hit.

If it takes X amount of force to crack something and each hit is is less than that then

a) 100 hits is not going to do anything if the object doesn't weaken after each hit. Each hit returns the shield back to normal like nothing ever happened. So two hits don't stack since after the first hit the shield was 100% normal like nothing ever happened.

b) 100 hits will do something if the object weakens after each hit.

Now if they all hit the thing at the same time then you would have a point.
This is not rocket science. Or there is absolute no instance of it being said to weaken, or show any damage at all. So there's you know that. False logic won't change the lack of any semblance of evidence.

So if they all hit the thing at the same time? Like this?

You literally just walk into things. On purpose? Who can be sure really at this stage.

This is a theory. We don't see an increase in power after Thanos ate the butterfly. His feats prior to that is superior than the feats afterwards. Let's just agree to disagree here. Comics don't work the way you are implying if the writer doesn't make it clear enough. Immediately after Thanos absorbs the butterfly he walks up to Magus, gets up from Magus forces him to bow, moves Magus' head with a punch, and takes a couple punches and a blast from the IG.
So yeah, that kind of happened.

Comics do work that way though.

tbh I would need help to prove it. I simply don't have the comics. This is where Philo, abhi, Juntai, etc. would do wonders. It's almost like you are asking me to prove something that should be common sense. Sure I will admit different writers might have a different interpretation. But that doesn't mean DS was never stated or shown to ERASE someone from existence (or it being explained that way in comics).

Durability has nothing to do with being erased no more than it has to do with being teleported. I don't recall DS ever failing to erase someone with the beams when he tried.
DD is more durable than those missiles. Do you see what you are doing? You are using showings to interpret showings. If that is the case then why is Quasar's shield against Gladiator weaker when he explicitly said he made it very strong? If you can't prove it, then stop saying it. Yeah, just like the OB being different than the OE, and Superman only surviving it because he's important to the universe. That was common sense at one point.
Unfortunately, I don't accept forum myths that I haven't seen evidence for. Especially not from you.

If durability has nothing to do with being erased, then again using these examples, why didn't he erase Imperiex when he wanted him dead, why didn't he erase Anti-Monitor when he wanted him dead?

Well, if YOU don't recall, then I guess we can call it an open and shit case. The guy who can't see a large hammer can't recall if Darkseid failed to erase someone. This is it gents, it never happened!

And DD, and Cyborg Superman haven't the feats to be more durable than Thanos.
I'm using showings to interpret showings? OK.
You're using one single feat to say Darkseid can kill Thanos while ignoring all of Thanos, and Darkseid's other feats.

Because Gladiator isn't more powerful than Thor, Drax, and Hulk separately. Let alone all at once. But yes, Thanos' feat isn't impressive because Gladiator flexed and broke it. Let's ignore the same shield tanking multiple heroes. Great logic.
Very strong does not mean a shield that can hold off many of the top heroes.

You really think lowballing is the answer when Mary Marvel has tanked the OE?

Superman experience a power surge before the comic came out. He hit Lobo into space with ease. That Superman wasn't that much weaker. Byrne's Superman IMO is still superior to most if not each one of those heroes in power.

Superman's hv deflecting the beams doesn't mean much (is a mirror equal to a laser?). If that is the case then any two characters who cancel out blasts are equals in blasting power. That means Gladiator = Tyrant in blasting power. If Superman that tanked the beams is that much more powerful than HP Superman then it's not a low showing. So HP Superman is still superior to each being anyway. So it's makes no difference.
What else did he do? Can you name some more feats there h1 by yourself?

And no, I'm not saying Superman was weak by any stretch of the imagination (although stronger than each hero there is not right). I'm saying he was clearly not at the levels he was at when he became capable of giving Darkseid a fight.

lol at the mirror vs laser example.
Why would you even try to lowball Tyrant here?
But this is retarded considering that's wrong anyway. It showed the blasts hitting, and the next time we see Gladiator he's laying on the ground saying he's not done yet. That's not stalemating.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9683/silversurferv3082205rcnw3.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3262/silversurferv3082223oaip3.jpg

Although HP Superman being stronger than every hero there as a single is irrelevant considering he's a flea compared to every character there.

So is it retarded to assume that HP Superman couldn't put a scratch on Thanos if he used all of his might? If Superman punched him once, and shot his HV that was comparable to the heat of re-entry? I don't see why Thanos couldn't leave without a scratch.

But yes, Darkseid erases Thanos who has tanked a blast from the Cosmic Cube.

"BUT SUPERMAN COULDN'T SCRATCH THEM!!!"

It's crazy how much stuff you lie about that has to be disproven. Like, this has to be trolling.

guy222
T1 FTW

h1a8
If you can quote wiki, then why is it a problem for you to find a scan differentiating the beams from the effect that he shoots from his eyes?

Yeah, Thor just stood there doing nothing. But if you didn't see it...

. I see the hammer now. Thanks. Didn't see it at first.

The problem with you is that you must learn to get to the point of what you are trying to say. Stop babbling and using terrible sarcasm. It comes off as "what?"
I disagree here. Quasar know who Gladiator is. That's why we made his shield especially strong. Yet Gladiator easily broke them. There is a vast difference here. This is irrelevant though since it doesn't help my case or yours if me or you are right. So I'm dropping this part of the argument. You can reply to it if you want I want respond.

Yet you don't show the same vigilance towards discrediting a Marvel feat. You just remain silent about it. This is bias when you choose this way. It's not just me but any D.C. fan you do this to.

Two beams mixing together can be any color in comics. There is no science to this. Ok thanks for showing Warlocks gem smoltering before firing. I concede here.

But you have to admit that you do have slow moments. Like right here. Why in the hell would I say that I don't see Thor attacking if I did? Really? You never known me to blatantly lie when the scan is shown for all to see (I don't lie ever on here, saying false things is not lying). That's really dumb to even say I'm trolling. Trolling implies 'on purpose'. If I saw the damn hammer I wouldn't have said the shit. This is common sense. Think next time.

Thor and Hulk didn't hit in the same spot. Sorry but that is true. They all didn't hit at the same time. Clearly Thor's hammer hit prior to most of the others. I'll give you the rest hitting at the same time (although in reality this is nigh impossible. The hits were most likely very close in timing even if they were a microsecond apart).
For those who supposedly hit at the same time
Wolverine is a fodder hit, Thing is a fodder hit, Cyclops is a fodder hit, Iceman is a fodder hit, Hulk is iffy since he jumped on it and it seems he uses his falling momentum to damage the shield, but Ill accept it.

So Hulk and Hercules hit at the same time. So Thanos basically did something both Hulk and Hercules couldn't do together. Impressive. But Superman is stronger than either but not necessarily both at the same time.

But wait! Almost everyone's hits has the same pink and white color as Thanos blast. Now do you see that the color of the blast is not an indication of Thanos but rather the artist style for showing great impact on the shield?

That doesn't prove anything. Thanos prior could have taken the same thing IMO. I discussed this with you already. I don't believe Magus was trying to kill Thanos at all. The writer clearly shows Thanos is being fed knowledge. This is how I interpret it and believe it was meant to be interpreted.

I did prove it. The OE is the name of DS power. The actual beams coming from his eyes are sometimes called the omega beams. The Omega beams can have various effects. We are arguing semantics again. The argument shouldn't be what something is called but rather were the beams shown or stated to have both the disintegrating ability and the erasing effect.

Comics are stupid at times. Why didn't Gladiator uppercut Hulk into space and tried to carry him there? Why didn't Surfer hit Thor when Thor was floating without the hammer? Why didn't Surfer use his ftl reflexes and speeds to avoid Thanos or Thor from walking up to him and wailing on him?

Different writers probably have different interpretations of what the OE can do. Just like some writers have Juggs with a forcefield and others don't. DS probably didn't have erasing powers but rather disintegrating or damaging powers when he struck Imperiex or Anti-Monitor. So you admit I didn't see the hammer. Yet you still call me trolling? Do you even know what trolling means?

I'm sticking to what I said though. Durability doesn't protect you from being erased no more than it protects you from being teleported. Durability protects you from being damaged.

DD is more durable than Thanos in everyway. He has the feats. The OB feat is sufficient. Thanos is more durable than Superman in energy projection but not blunt or cutting force.

You are using the Quasar feat while ignoring Thanos other showings (not feats) as well. Anyway DS erases Thanos. Is that better? Screw disintegrating him. I would say Gladiator is more powerful than Hercules and Professor Hulk at times. The others either didn't hit the shield at the same time or were fodder.

When did Mary Marvel tank the OE? Are you getting help through private messages?

I didnt lowball Tyrant. If his blast was shown to match Gladiator's blast then by your logic they were equals right? That's the logic you are using for superman's hv matching the OB right?

Ok so Tyrant won the exchange. was that scene immediately after the initial blasting?

If HP Superman attacked Thanos when he would leave more than a scratch on him. I admit the HV might not harm Thanos though but Superman's punches will.

Again being erased has nothing to do with durability.

Finally, you are so smart that you don't even know what lying is or trolling.
This is amazing.

A lie is something done intentionally to deceive.
Trolling is done intentionally.

Don't mistake lying or trolling for stupidness or unintentional error. You would then be stupid.

h1a8
Let's shorten the argument. This is getting out of hand.

You disagree that DS can't erase Thanos
since
1. Durability affects ability to be erased
2. DS has no erasing powers but rather disintegrating powers
3. DS disintegrating power in a forum fight is less than what was shown against the missiles.

Am I right?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
H1, Superman was amped when he punched Lobo out of orbit.

As explained in Superman 0, when parasite drained superman of his excessive power he was back to the power level before his powers went in overdrive.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16054467_noamps.jpg

So no amps for later superman who got several amps after that "amp".

Branlor Swift
I'll answer your post in a couple days h1. smile

quanchi112
Like he can't replicate that feat without an amp.

Anyway this thread has been decided for me.

Arrows > Thanos.

GG Context. Do you really want to play this game ?

Golgo13
T2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
T2. Based on ?

Branlor Swift
I see the hammer now. Thanks. Didn't see it at first.
I use sarcasm because the hammer is blatantly obvious. If you can't see the large object in the picture, then you deserve to be ridiculed. My sarcasm is not the reason you didn't see the hammer.

You're dropping it because there's no cohesion at all between the two.
The shield he dropped on Thanos was vastly more powerful than the one Gladiator broke. As evidenced by heroes just as powerful as Gladiator failing to break it by doing more than flexing. And evidenced by there being at least four trying to break it at the same time.

If it doesn't help your case, then why would you bring it up? Oh right, to try and make Quasar look less impressive, so Thanos' feat looks less impressive. And we naturally ignore the characters failing to break it because they didn't attack in "unison" or some bullshit excuse that you're presenting as a fact.

Yet you don't show the same vigilance towards discrediting a Marvel feat. You just remain silent about it. This is bias when you choose this way. It's not just me but any D.C. fan you do this to. Because surprisingly, there's no one on Marvel's side on this forum anymore that consistently makes random shit up about their characters in their favor.

And there's you and one other for DC (and to shit on Marvel). And it's a lot of bullshit. Like a lot for two people. Impressive really.

I concede here.

You never known me to blatantly lie

Which is why it's entirely the color of Thanos' blast, with no hint of Warlock's.

Because you like to troll.

I've never seen you blatantly lie? You're the guy who thinks he can punch twice as fast as the fastest punch on the planet.

You're the biggest liar/troll on the forum. Sorry if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt when you fail to see a rather large hammer that's as long as half of Hulk when it's right beside Hulk in a scan.

So it's not in the same general area? OK... a couple feet at best isn't in the same general area. Great logic.

Why would Thor's hammer have had to hit before? You realize it travels way faster than everyone else. Thor's hammer would have bounced back right away while everyone is still in hitting motion.

Are you implying they have to hit at the same microsecond for their to be attacking a shield at the same time effective? Can you stop making shit up?

Even if you think Thor's attack didn't hit at the same time, which it did, the power used against it was still more than Superman, and still more than Gladiator flexing.

This is also assuming that those were the only attacks thrown. Which means they rested after every attack and waited for the next panel of them being shown.

So Hulk and Hercules hit at the same time. So Thanos basically did something both Hulk and Hercules couldn't do together. Impressive. But Superman is stronger than either but not necessarily both at the same time. Superman at that time was not, and it's irrelevant since you just said he's not stronger than both.

You're also ignoring Thor and the tons of other heroes. But I'll take your concession that Thanos' feat is more impressive than Darkseid's.

But wait! Almost everyone's hits has the same pink and white color as Thanos blast. Now do you see that the color of the blast is not an indication of Thanos but rather the artist style for showing great impact on the shield? Irrelevant, since every one of Warlock's attacks are green.

Also, they weren't blasting.

That doesn't prove anything. Thanos prior could have taken the same thing IMO. I discussed this with you already. I don't believe Magus was trying to kill Thanos at all. The writer clearly shows Thanos is being fed knowledge. This is how I interpret it and believe it was meant to be interpreted. Thanos prior could have taken the same thing... yet you think DD is more durable, Darkseid would kill him in one shot, and HP Superman would cause "more than a scratch".
Do you believe even yourself?

So Thanos eats all of his clone, becomes whole, gains more than knowledge, and he gained no power at all?

Where did all the power of the clone go? Did it dissipate in a burp or something?

I did prove it. You proved absolutely nothing. Show a scan stating the difference between the Omega Effect and Omega Beams if you proved it.

It's because you're assuming that because they're different, that the effect is vastly more powerful. Which you failed to prove.

Comics are stupid at times. Or why hasn't Darkseid ever erased anyone anywhere near as durable as Thanos?

Then why didn't he disintegrate either? Why in the absolute most important showing of the OB's has he not erased his foes?

Because either way, it looks terrible.

I'm sticking to what I said though. Durability doesn't protect you from being erased no more than it protects you from being teleported. Durability protects you from being damaged. Then why again hasn't Darkseid erased anyone anywhere near as durable as Thanos?

Can you even name one person who Darkseid has "erased"?

DD is more durable than Thanos in everyway. He has the feats. See, this is the part where you're trolling.
DD does not have the ****ing feats to be more durable. And you just admitted Thanos could probably take the IG punching him so I still don't get why you think their's a difference between blunt and energy feats in regards to Thanos.

I'm only using the Quasar feat to compare it to Darkseid's. And it's funny considering I've actually brought up feats from Thanos, and even Darkseid, while you can only state the missile feat, and "erasing". I'm just trying to get you to admit one feat is vastly better, yet you're making up random assumptions and presenting them as facts to why the Quasar feat isn't impressive.

lol at me ignoring Thanos' other feats. I forgot the part where I didn't bring up him facing Magus with the IG, tanking the Cosmic Cube, punching a hole through his equal clone and then turning him into a butterfly and eating him (even using your logic, he turned a regularly power Thanos into a butterfly and killed him), tanking attacks that disintegrated Magus, taking shots from Galactus level beings, etc.

When did Mary Marvel tank the OE? Are you getting help through private messages? You've literally conceded on quite a lot of points here, lot of nerve is all I'm saying.

But let's do a test here since we're not dealing with hidden knowledge.

I'll Google search "Mary Marvel Omega Effect" and look at the images.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2708107-countdown_to_final_crisis_24_08.jpg

Third line on images. Thank God someone was giving me secret docs or I'd never be able to know that.

But I'd seriously suggest you start getting help through private messages since this is like the 10th thing you've been wrong on in so little posts.

I didnt lowball Tyrant. How is that not lowballing? Following your example, you're trying to paint him as equals to Gladiator (which you've done numerous times) while just forgetting that Tyrant mopped the floor with him, and you've been proven wrong on that like a week earlier than when you said it.
There's also the part where Tyrant is irrelevant, and was just your hate of the week.

I just said it was.

Don't mistake lying or trolling for stupidness or unintentional error. Doubt it. A pissed off Thor with the PG only managed to bloody his nose.

Prove that.

You lie and troll all the god damned time. You probably argue against Thanos more than anyone in history ever, yet you conveniently forget everything about him at every turn.
You've already been proven wrong about Tyrant stalemating Gladiator before... like less than a week prior to this argument. Yet here you are, bringing it up. You present opinions as facts (which is why I just brought up Thor with the Power Gem, as you believe he was barely stronger) So many more examples can be brought up, but that would take a while.
Then there's the part where you believe the shield Thor/Hulk/Drax/Herc, and many other heroes can't break is just as powerful as the shield Gladiator broke by flexing.

You either have Alzheimer's, or you're lying and trolling all the time.

SquallX
Need to be as specific for team 2 as you are form team 1.

Being more specific for Darkseid is the game changer here. Early Post era DS would slaughter Thanos. With mid Era going on either direction. Then we have the specific point DS. From Soul Fire to Final Crisis DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Need to be as specific for team 2 as you are form team 1.

Being more specific for Darkseid is the game changer here. Early Post era DS would slaughter Thanos. With mid Era going on either direction. Then we have the specific point DS. From Soul Fire to Final Crisis DS. Wrong. Thanos destroys any Darkseid.

h1a8
I use sarcasm because the hammer is blatantly obvious. If you can't see the large object in the picture, then you deserve to be ridiculed. My sarcasm is not the reason you didn't see the hammer.

You're dropping it because there's no cohesion at all between the two.
The shield he dropped on Thanos was vastly more powerful than the one Gladiator broke. As evidenced by heroes just as powerful as Gladiator failing to break it by doing more than flexing. And evidenced by there being at least four trying to break it at the same time.

If it doesn't help your case, then why would you bring it up? Oh right, to try and make Quasar look less impressive, so Thanos' feat looks less impressive. And we naturally ignore the characters failing to break it because they didn't attack in "unison" or some bullshit excuse that you're presenting as a fact.

Because surprisingly, there's no one on Marvel's side on this forum anymore that consistently makes random shit up about their characters in their favor.

And there's you and one other for DC (and to shit on Marvel). And it's a lot of bullshit. Like a lot for two people. Impressive really.

Which is why it's entirely the color of Thanos' blast, with no hint of Warlock's.

Because you like to troll.

I've never seen you blatantly lie? You're the guy who thinks he can punch twice as fast as the fastest punch on the planet.

You're the biggest liar/troll on the forum. Sorry if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt when you fail to see a rather large hammer that's as long as half of Hulk when it's right beside Hulk in a scan.

So it's not in the same general area? OK... a couple feet at best isn't in the same general area. Great logic.

Why would Thor's hammer have had to hit before? You realize it travels way faster than everyone else. Thor's hammer would have bounced back right away while everyone is still in hitting motion.

Are you implying they have to hit at the same microsecond for their to be attacking a shield at the same time effective? Can you stop making shit up?

Even if you think Thor's attack didn't hit at the same time, which it did, the power used against it was still more than Superman, and still more than Gladiator flexing.

This is also assuming that those were the only attacks thrown. Which means they rested after every attack and waited for the next panel of them being shown.

Superman at that time was not, and it's irrelevant since you just said he's not stronger than both.

You're also ignoring Thor and the tons of other heroes. But I'll take your concession that Thanos' feat is more impressive than Darkseid's.

Irrelevant, since every one of Warlock's attacks are green.

Also, they weren't blasting.

Thanos prior could have taken the same thing... yet you think DD is more durable, Darkseid would kill him in one shot, and HP Superman would cause "more than a scratch".
Do you believe even yourself?

So Thanos eats all of his clone, becomes whole, gains more than knowledge, and he gained no power at all?

Where did all the power of the clone go? Did it dissipate in a burp or something?

You proved absolutely nothing. Show a scan stating the difference between the Omega Effect and Omega Beams if you proved it.

It's because you're assuming that because they're different, that the effect is vastly more powerful. Which you failed to prove.

Or why hasn't Darkseid ever erased anyone anywhere near as durable as Thanos?

Then why didn't he disintegrate either? Why in the absolute most important showing of the OB's has he not erased his foes?

Because either way, it looks terrible.

Then why again hasn't Darkseid erased anyone anywhere near as durable as Thanos?

Can you even name one person who Darkseid has "erased"?

See, this is the part where you're trolling.
DD does not have the ****ing feats to be more durable. And you just admitted Thanos could probably take the IG punching him so I still don't get why you think their's a difference between blunt and energy feats in regards to Thanos.

I'm only using the Quasar feat to compare it to Darkseid's. And it's funny considering I've actually brought up feats from Thanos, and even Darkseid, while you can only state the missile feat, and "erasing". I'm just trying to get you to admit one feat is vastly better, yet you're making up random assumptions and presenting them as facts to why the Quasar feat isn't impressive.

lol at me ignoring Thanos' other feats. I forgot the part where I didn't bring up him facing Magus with the IG, tanking the Cosmic Cube, punching a hole through his equal clone and then turning him into a butterfly and eating him (even using your logic, he turned a regularly power Thanos into a butterfly and killed him), tanking attacks that disintegrated Magus, taking shots from Galactus level beings, etc.

You've literally conceded on quite a lot of points here, lot of nerve is all I'm saying.

But let's do a test here since we're not dealing with hidden knowledge.

I'll Google search "Mary Marvel Omega Effect" and look at the images.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2708107-countdown_to_final_crisis_24_08.jpg

Third line on images. Thank God someone was giving me secret docs or I'd never be able to know that.

But I'd seriously suggest you start getting help through private messages since this is like the 10th thing you've been wrong on in so little posts.

How is that not lowballing? Following your example, you're trying to paint him as equals to Gladiator (which you've done numerous times) while just forgetting that Tyrant mopped the floor with him, and you've been proven wrong on that like a week earlier than when you said it.
There's also the part where Tyrant is irrelevant, and was just your hate of the week.

I just said it was.

Doubt it. A pissed off Thor with the PG only managed to bloody his nose.

Prove that.

You've already been proven wrong about Tyrant stalemating Gladiator before... like less than a week prior to this argument. Yet here you are, bringing it up. You present opinions as facts (which is why I just brought up Thor with the Power Gem, as you believe he was barely stronger) So many more examples can be brought up, but that would take a while.
Then there's the part where you believe the shield Thor/Hulk/Drax/Herc, and many other heroes can't break is just as powerful as the shield Gladiator broke by flexing.
Ill condense this. You have to debate more efficiently. This is ridiculous.

1. Your sarcasm sucks. It is confusing and not written well.
2. I was looking for Thor where the other characters are, not his hammer. I barely even looked above the force field. That's why I missed it.
3. I didn't say I can throw a jab, hook, straight, etc. punch 80mph. I said I can swing my hand that fast. I know this because I can throw a baseball that fast. So if I do the EXACT motion of a baseball throw to strike something then yes I can attack with my hand at 80mph or faster. It's impossible to throw a baseball 80mph by swinging your hand slower. So how am I a liar? I never lied once on this forum in my entire time here. Not ever!!!!
4. Ok so Mary deflected it with her hand. Is that dumb writing or legitimate? Take a pick.
5. It seems you don't understand sarcasm, and I used it correctly. I didn't lowball Tyrant since I was making a point that energy beams cancelling out doesn't make you equals. I said if they did then Glads and Tyrants are equals (they aren't).
6. Thor's hammer doesn't always move very fast when he throws it. This is comics dude. Nor is his average hammer throw is superior to a non holding back Superman's punch. Thor's hammer didn't land in the same area at all. A few feet away = not in the same area. Thor's hammer has to hit at the same time in order for the hit to stack. Otherwise the shield is good as new after the hit (since you said it didn't weaken). Failure to understand this =/= making shit up.
7. I disagree that an average Thor hammer throw is superior to a high end Gladiator flex.
8. The SAME colors use to illustrate physical hits proves that it's possible for warlock to have blasted. Otherwise, why did the writer use the exact same color scheme?
9. We also go on the intentions of the writer. DD is significantly more durable than Thanos in the blunt and cut force area and somewhat greater in the energy durability area.
10. DS never tried to erase nor teleport nor omega sanction but rather destroy in those couple of times it didn't work.
11. Magus with the IG didn't try to kill Thanos with the punch. So of course Thanos prior could have survived the same hit. Actually ALL high herald level beings could have survived that punch. It wasn't a good feat IMO. I literally spit on that so called feat.
12. Non of the feats you named is superior to DD tanking beams that, at half power, vaporized missiles that Superman couldn't damage in the slightest. But keep naming feats. Maybe you will come across one that's remotely close.

So that you take me seriously. Galactus level beings, cosmic cube beings, etc. don't on average vaporize shit that's astronomically more durable than Superman. Yes Galactus level beings can kill or one shot heralds but that is a drop of water compared to a lake of water.
13. PG Thor operated no more than 2x stronger than a non holding back Thor. Normal Thor has greater strength feats than that PG Thor did. Yet he busted Thanos face by not even landing a good hammer slam.

since
3. DS disintegrating power in a forum fight is less than what was shown against the missiles.

Am I right?

quanchi112
You are wrong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, sometimes I wonder why we even keep Pr around (Aside from him doing my laundry that is).

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, sometimes I wonder why we even keep Rage around (Aside from him doing my laundry that is).

Corrected.

quanchi112
Lol, sometimes I wonder why we even keep Pr around (Aside from him doing my laundry that is). laughing out loud

SquallX
Wrong. Thanos destroys any Darkseid.

Shut up, shut up, shut up

The day Thanos can take down these version of Darkseid, come talk to me.

The Search for the Anti Life
TGDS Darkseid
Soul Fire
Final Crisis Darkseid
Hell any Pre-Crisis version of Darkseid would murder Thanos any time of the day.

psycho gundam
Lol, sometimes I wonder why we even keep Pr around (Aside from him doing my laundry that is). i would have been the counter to his negligence, and he knows it: Originally posted by Badabing
I think I nominated 7 people for the last mod opening. Newjak got the votes. And FYI, most of the posters I nominated are active in this thread most every day. The others are well known posters who have won and hosted tournaments. Originally posted by psycho gundam
how many votes did i get? flirt Originally posted by Badabing
Pr vetoed your name. sad stick out tongue

i'm the mod you deserve biscuits

Rage.Of.Olympus
Corrected.

What? Leave the jokes to us, you're better at trolling.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
As explained in Superman 0, when parasite drained superman of his excessive power he was back to the power level before his powers went in overdrive.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16054467_noamps.jpg

So no amps for later superman who got several amps after that "amp".

Per ABHI, we don't use statements made by writers. So I'm disregarding your scan bro.

quanchi112

TGDS Darkseid
Soul Fire
Final Crisis Darkseid
Hell any Pre-Crisis version of Darkseid would murder Thanos any time of the day. You are wrong. Thanos is immune to death and has resisted an entire universe directly opposed to his existence. Thanos wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Per ABHI, we don't use statements made by writers. So I'm disregarding your scan bro.

Not sure when that was posted but if that's the same discussion, Abhil has already been convinced he was incorrect on ICT recently:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,251455.40.html

Golgo13

TGDS Darkseid
Soul Fire
Final Crisis Darkseid
Hell any Pre-Crisis version of Darkseid would murder Thanos any time of the day.

You place TGDS DS above FC?

SquallX
You are wrong. Thanos is immune to death and has resisted an entire universe directly opposed to his existence. Thanos wins.

You're stupidity knows no limit, or maybe you're just that big of a fanboy.

Did you know, you don't have to kill someone to beat them?

I'll play you're little game.

Spectre Hal Jordan killed Darkseid on panel, for Darkseid to be brought back and claims that a power far greater than Specter Jordan wants him around. Now, guess who commands the Spectre force?

Darkseid, was once removed from a timeline, and that time line was being destroyed because he was to important to the Multiverse.

So you fail. NEXT!

carver9
Not sure when that was posted but if that's the same discussion, Abhil has already been convinced he was incorrect on ICT recently:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,251455.40.html

Wow, just wow...I feel bad for the guy. Thanks for the link.

Branlor Swift
Ill condense this. You have to debate more efficiently. This is ridiculous.

1. Your sarcasm sucks. It is confusing and not written well.
2. I was looking for Thor where the other characters are, not his hammer. I barely even looked above the force field. That's why I missed it.
3. I didn't say I can throw a jab, hook, straight, etc. punch 80mph. I said I can swing my hand that fast. I know this because I can throw a baseball that fast. So if I do the EXACT motion of a baseball throw to strike something then yes I can attack with my hand at 80mph or faster. It's impossible to throw a baseball 80mph by swinging your hand slower. So how am I a liar? I never lied once on this forum in my entire time here. Not ever!!!!
4. Ok so Mary deflected it with her hand. Is that dumb writing or legitimate? Take a pick.
5. It seems you don't understand sarcasm, and I used it correctly. I didn't lowball Tyrant since I was making a point that energy beams cancelling out doesn't make you equals. I said if they did then Glads and Tyrants are equals (they aren't).
6. Thor's hammer doesn't always move very fast when he throws it. This is comics dude. Nor is his average hammer throw is superior to a non holding back Superman's punch. Thor's hammer didn't land in the same area at all. A few feet away = not in the same area. Thor's hammer has to hit at the same time in order for the hit to stack. Otherwise the shield is good as new after the hit (since you said it didn't weaken). Failure to understand this =/= making shit up.
7. I disagree that an average Thor hammer throw is superior to a high end Gladiator flex.
8. The SAME colors use to illustrate physical hits proves that it's possible for warlock to have blasted. Otherwise, why did the writer use the exact same color scheme?
9. We also go on the intentions of the writer. DD is significantly more durable than Thanos in the blunt and cut force area and somewhat greater in the energy durability area.
10. DS never tried to erase nor teleport nor omega sanction but rather destroy in those couple of times it didn't work.
11. Magus with the IG didn't try to kill Thanos with the punch. So of course Thanos prior could have survived the same hit. Actually ALL high herald level beings could have survived that punch. It wasn't a good feat IMO. I literally spit on that so called feat.
12. Non of the feats you named is superior to DD tanking beams that, at half power, vaporized missiles that Superman couldn't damage in the slightest. But keep naming feats. Maybe you will come across one that's remotely close.

So that you take me seriously. Galactus level beings, cosmic cube beings, etc. don't on average vaporize shit that's astronomically more durable than Superman. Yes Galactus level beings can kill or one shot heralds but that is a drop of water compared to a lake of water.
13. PG Thor operated no more than 2x stronger than a non holding back Thor. Normal Thor has greater strength feats than that PG Thor did. Yet he busted Thanos face by not even landing a good hammer slam.

since

Am I right? I answered every one of your points, just deleted the words in the quotes. You failed on that font.

1. Because you can't understand anything
2. So you were wrong again. Concession accepted.
3. So you think you can punch twice as fast as the fastest punch ever recorded. I literally don't have to prove you wrong to know you're a god damned liar.
4. I literally said by bringing it up that you don't want to play the low feats game since Mary tanked it. And you evidently don't since you want to scream pis at the first sight of it. Way to show me.
5. That'd be all good and well if you previously haven't tried to lowball Tyrant because Gladiator stalemated him. And weren't previously proven wrong about it.
Or if Tyrant had anything to do with anything stated ever in this thread.

6. And Thor's hammer moved that fast in that comic since we see his impact the same as the others, and his hammer farther away. So you have no point there. And yes it was.
A few feet away isn't the same general area? Well, I'd say it is, but you know, it is.
So you're basically saying they have to hit right down to the same microsecond to stack? Prove that line of thought.

7. Then you're blatantly trolling, and should be reported immediately. Thor's most common attack that regularly damages people Gladiator couldn't dream of damaging isn't more powerful than Gladiator flexing?
You know how many more times this would make Gladiator than Thor when he was trying? Which, of course, Gladiator hasn't the feats to begin to contend with Thor, and Thor's averages shit on Gladiator's highest.

8. Warlock's blast was green in every single panel of that comic. Show Warlock in that comic having a purple sheen in his gem.
Or don't concede and then keep arguing a non point.
And he used it because he used that color scheme for attacks with no energy, and it shows that he hit it.

9. The writer's intention was never at any point in time in that comic to show DD being more durable than Thanos who hails from a completely different comic.
DD has absolutely no feats to contend with Thanos' durability. And the only time a sword was used against DD, you thought it almost cut DD in half, which you changed to a quarter.

10. So we're left with Darkseid never erasing anyone more durable than Thanos. You'd think he'd use it on the people who you know, are immediate threats to his existence.

11. Show any high herald taking 4 shots from the IG.

12. So, Darkseid destroying missiles is superior to Galactus exerting himself to the point of hunger?

And there's where I report you.

You literally just said that Thanos tanking attacks so crazily above Darkseid's level don't count because "on average", which is basically stating that it doesn't count because Thanos took it.

Crazy thought, but if Thanos has that many feats against really high beings, then he might be that durable. As opposed to just taking attacks less than half of Darkseid's power because they managed to destroy missiles.
Actually, at no point ever do I believe Galactus has ever been portrayed at half of Darkseid's power. But I'm sure you have scans to prove me wrong.

13. If normal Thor has better feats, then that means he was weaker than a bloodlusted Thor with a Power Gem. It doesn't take a child to figure that one out.
But yeah, show the math to show Thor was only twice as strong with an infinite potential gem on his forehead that was only making him stronger.

I disagree because Darkseid has never erased anyone near Thanos' durability level and you keep dancing around that fact.

But 3 is cute and retardedly far from anything I said. Thanos is more durable than missiles... by far.

You also failed to answer half of anything important. But keep condensing things, maybe I'll forget points.
Keep failing to provide proof of anything you say as well.

Branlor Swift
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,251455.40.html lol

So Superman was just at DOS levels in HP?

SquallX
Originally posted by Golgo13
You place TGDS DS above FC?

Theirs no order to them, i was just listing them as i go.

h1a8
I answered every one of your points, just deleted the words in the quotes. You failed on that font.

1. Because you can't understand anything
2. So you were wrong again. Concession accepted.
3. So you think you can punch twice as fast as the fastest punch ever recorded. I literally don't have to prove you wrong to know you're a god damned liar.
4. I literally said by bringing it up that you don't want to play the low feats game since Mary tanked it. And you evidently don't since you want to scream pis at the first sight of it. Way to show me.
5. That'd be all good and well if you previously haven't tried to lowball Tyrant because Gladiator stalemated him. And weren't previously proven wrong about it.
Or if Tyrant had anything to do with anything stated ever in this thread.

6. And Thor's hammer moved that fast in that comic since we see his impact the same as the others, and his hammer farther away. So you have no point there. And yes it was.
A few feet away isn't the same general area? Well, I'd say it is, but you know, it is.
So you're basically saying they have to hit right down to the same microsecond to stack? Prove that line of thought.

7. Then you're blatantly trolling, and should be reported immediately. Thor's most common attack that regularly damages people Gladiator couldn't dream of damaging isn't more powerful than Gladiator flexing?
You know how many more times this would make Gladiator than Thor when he was trying? Which, of course, Gladiator hasn't the feats to begin to contend with Thor, and Thor's averages shit on Gladiator's highest.

8. Warlock's blast was green in every single panel of that comic. Show Warlock in that comic having a purple sheen in his gem.
Or don't concede and then keep arguing a non point.
And he used it because he used that color scheme for attacks with no energy, and it shows that he hit it.

9. The writer's intention was never at any point in time in that comic to show DD being more durable than Thanos who hails from a completely different comic.
DD has absolutely no feats to contend with Thanos' durability. And the only time a sword was used against DD, you thought it almost cut DD in half, which you changed to a quarter.

10. So we're left with Darkseid never erasing anyone more durable than Thanos. You'd think he'd use it on the people who you know, are immediate threats to his existence.

11. Show any high herald taking 4 shots from the IG.

12. So, Darkseid destroying missiles is superior to Galactus exerting himself to the point of hunger?

And there's where I report you.

You literally just said that Thanos tanking attacks so crazily above Darkseid's level don't count because "on average", which is basically stating that it doesn't count because Thanos took it.

Crazy thought, but if Thanos has that many feats against really high beings, then he might be that durable. As opposed to just taking attacks less than half of Darkseid's power because they managed to destroy missiles.
Actually, at no point ever do I believe Galactus has ever been portrayed at half of Darkseid's power. But I'm sure you have scans to prove me wrong.

13. If normal Thor has better feats, then that means he was weaker than a bloodlusted Thor with a Power Gem. It doesn't take a child to figure that one out.
But yeah, show the math to show Thor was only twice as strong with an infinite potential gem on his forehead that was only making him stronger.

I disagree because Darkseid has never erased anyone near Thanos' durability level and you keep dancing around that fact.

But 3 is cute and retardedly far from anything I said. Thanos is more durable than missiles... by far.

You also failed to answer half of anything important. But keep condensing things, maybe I'll forget points.
Keep failing to provide proof of anything you say as well.

3. Do you believe a human can generate 80mph of hand speed using a throwing motion?
4. You bringing up a PIS is a waste of time. It's unusable. So yes I showed you.
5. Previously as in another thread? Or this one?
6. For hits to stack two objects must simulataneously touch the surface. They don't have to initially hit at the exact same time. Let's slow down time and see things in super slow motion. My fist is on a surface (from punching it). It hasn't left the surface since my hand must stay in contact with the surface during the punch a specific amount of time. During this time a second object hits or touches the surface. Although I struck the surface first, both hits still stack power since simultaneous contact occurs. In other words, a second hit must make contact during the 1st hits contact duration. Thor's hammer appears to have left contact before Hulk makes contact. But it's possible both were in contact with the shield at the same time.
I'll give you that much.
7. You have a reading comprehension problem. A character at their highest is astronomically more powerful than at their average. For example, Superman at his highest is easily above 50 Earth weights of force. On average he isn't even 1 millionth of an Earth weight. Glad on average probably punches which less than 0.001% of planet destroying power. I said high end Gladiator flex is superior to average Thor throw. You miss the "high end" vs. "average" comparison. No trolling at all.
8. The writer used the exact same color scheme for the physical hits. What is the reasoning for that? Let's drop it. Ok Thanos blasted by himself. Happy?
9. The OB feat is superior to any of Thanos feats as I proven and you are ignoring. Also Thanos has been damaged by far less. DD not so much.
10. Artistic license! Some writers don't have DS with the power to erase at all but rather the power to destroy. Thus those versions practically didn't have the power to erase at all. Also many instances were retcon as an avatar.
11. Why? Magus wasn't trying to kill Thanos. So again, any high herald could have survived the hits. In comics, everything isn't always the same power level. Glads doesn't always hit with planet destroying force. Superman doesn't always have planet moving power. Even dark phoenix and other uber characters have consistently failed to kill the low durability x-men characters with their blasts.
12. DS vaporizing missiles (that Superman couldn't damage at all) at half power is superior to average Galactus blasts. I don't recall Galactus every vaporizing beings astronomically more durable than Superman. Also that blast struck Thanos shielding for the most part to deplete Galactus and not Thanos. In other words, Galactus didn't deplete himself blasting Thanos but rather his shields. So you are trolling here.
13. Potential is the key here. Thor wasn't using the gem to it's potential. That is why he never achieved greater than twice his normal power. There is no showings or narration that leads us to believe that Thor was operating at more than twice his normal power. One shotting Drax doesn't prove that since it's well within the suspension of belief that a 2x Thor can do something like that given Thor past feats. Classic Thor even hit Thanos around just as well.

Thanos being more durable than missiles is not the same as Thanos being more durable than THOSE missiles. Who are you trying to fool? Pretend you are trying to convince me only and not try to con others reading your posts. If you are truth then no need to twist words in order to deceive. (You are using 'missiles' as if they are ordinary earthly 'missiles' to lowball the feat and make me look like an ass).

quanchi112
Wow, just wow...I feel bad for the guy. Thanks for the link. I thin I'm going to be nicer. The guy is just getting routed lately.

quanchi112
You're stupidity knows no limit, or maybe you're just that big of a fanboy.

Did you know, you don't have to kill someone to beat them?

I'll play you're little game.

Spectre Hal Jordan killed Darkseid on panel, for Darkseid to be brought back and claims that a power far greater than Specter Jordan wants him around. Now, guess who commands the Spectre force?

Darkseid, was once removed from a timeline, and that time line was being destroyed because he was to important to the Multiverse.

So you fail. NEXT! yes, it proved Darkseid can be one shotted at full power. Source had to Rezz him whereas Thanos was given this ability from the cocoon. Mistress Death did not get involved or have to resurrect him as he already had this power so entirely different.

Yes, I read foundations and we see how this played it once. We saw the younger Darkseid at a loss how to save himself while called, Dorkseid.

Thanos has the ability himself and as the Source can't be linked to this thread you lose.

Stoic
I for one would be very interested in knowing how the OE would effect a unique creature like Thanos. However I believe that this battle would be closer than many believe it to be, but the Hulk would dominate Doomsday based on feats imho. After all it takes strength to move that much real estate, and the Hulk in this thread was an absolute beast, especially at or near the end of HOTM when he was monstrous in size, and power. HP/DD was powerful but not to that degree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
I for one would be very interested in knowing how the OE would effect a unique creature like Thanos. However I believe that this battle would be closer than many believe it to be, but the Hulk would dominate Doomsday based on feats imho. After all it takes strength to move that much real estate, and the Hulk in this thread was an absolute beast, especially at or near the end of HOTM when he was monstrous in size, and power. HP/DD was powerful but not to that degree. I don't see it fazong Thanos at all.

Badabing
Closed. It seems people just can't drop the matter or stop antagonizing each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.