Zod's Army Vs MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Shannon's Zod and his Army vs

X-Men
Avengers
Fantastic Four
Silver Surfer
Loki's Army
Spider-Man
Daredevil
Blade

Does Marvel's Cinematic universe stand a chance?

Branlor Swift
Affleck solos.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Affleck solos. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ocvgeZII1qd8nujo1_400.gif

Zack Fair
Affleck solos.

Golgo13
Affleck solos.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BA_zpse74f2069.jpg

carver9
Neo and Hancock stomps.

Zack Fair
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shocked-will-smith.gif

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Neo and Hancock stomps.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ZOD_zpsb0527342.gif

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ZOD_zpsb0527342.gif hahaha I like it!

Golgo13
4 more hours and I'll be seeing it finally.

quanchi112
Lokis army solos.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lokis army solos.

No, Loki's army were a bunch of pussies that were being shot down like ****ing flies by ****ing arrows.

Zod's army consists of Kryptonians with giant ships that could Terra Form a Planet given time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
No, Loki's army were a bunch of pussies that were being shot down like ****ing flies by ****ing arrows.

Zod's army consists of Kryptonians with giant ships that could Terra Form a Planet given time. Giant massive ships against guys who freak out minus their helmets. Not even close. Outnumbered, organized, etc. Zod was a poor leader who was lucky events played out in his favor yet he still lost.

Golgo13

Zod's army consists of Kryptonians with giant ships that could Terra Form a Planet given time.

thumb up Zod's army was kicking ass and taking names.

pym-ftw
Surfer solos

Golgo13
Surfer gets his head taken off in 1 second.

pym-ftw
Movie Surfer depowered both Doom and HT in the movie..

Not to mention he warped through solid matter...

He is the strongest comic character in the movies

Zack Fair
facepalm
Moon moving, time altering, FTL speed Reeve says F U.

pym-ftw
He had to cheapshot that B.A. at the diner....

That nullified all his cool points

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Surfer solos thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by Zack Fair
facepalm

Hahaha!

SevenShackles
Surfer is the biggest threat and threw him guys like hulk and thor might become more relevant of a threat as Zods men try to deal with the ass hurt Surfer can bring. if Phoenix is among the x-men then she can be a pain until Faora takes her head off..unless im missing some super reaction time feat i might of forgot from the movie.

Zack Fair
You're right. Faora would take her face off. It is going to be fun because there will be a lot of flying corpses the moment the match starts,

SevenShackles
yeah the corpses will pile up REALLY quickly in Zod's armies favor. i think they win to be honest with surfer going down last.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SevenShackles
yeah the corpses will pile up REALLY quickly in Zod's armies favor. i think they win to be honest with surfer going down last.
I am not saying Zod's army wins. Just that there will be a lot of casualties until the big guns Thor, Hulk and Surfer remain.

SevenShackles
I am not saying Zod's army wins. Just that there will be a lot of casualties until the big guns Thor, Hulk and Surfer remain.
surfer i can understand but with number advantage and a good amount of power behind them how do the other two survive? or do you believe surfer would be such a problem and draw so much focus they will slip by like i said earlier?

Zack Fair
No.

I only meant to say that Thor, Hulk and Surfer are the only ones who can survive a blitz from the kryptonians. Therefor they will be the last standing. i'm pretty sure I am forgetting others who might survive it but it is hard to remember all of the characters that have appeared in all of these films.

Golgo13
How is Thor's durability compared to Superman's? Movie wise, of course.

Zack Fair
Lower.

But Thor is still a tank. He tanked the blast from Odin's spear in his movie. The same blasts incinerated Laufey when he got hit twice by them. He has the same showing of falling from the helicarrier. Taking Hulk's punch like a champ. Took repulsor shots to the face from a 475% amped Tony Stark.

SevenShackles
survive a speed blitz? sandman, the venom symbiot (host dies, maybe takes a kryptonian but thats just complicated), juggernaut (possibly), kitty pride, multiple man (kinda..not really),Destroyer armor, Decon Frost with blood god powers.

dont remember how well mr.Fantastic took physical damage or if whats left of wolverine would be considered 'surviving' lol.

Zack Fair
But of course Wolverine's skeleton solos thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
Haven't seen the movie yet so I can't comment. But I wonder if Surfer can combine people's powers the way Johnny was able to merge the other FF's power to himself. If it's possible, Surfer would just drain the Kryptonians and merge them with his allies. Hulk with Kryptonian speed and flight would tier apart any member of Zod's forces.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Giant massive ships against guys who freak out minus their helmets. Not even close. Outnumbered, organized, etc. Zod was a poor leader who was lucky events played out in his favor yet he still lost.

Are you flicking stupid? Freaked out when there helmets were removed? Did you even watched the movie?

You know why they freaked out right? The helmet was the only thing protecting them from the backlash of all the noises in the world, the only reason Kal didn't have that problem was because he was taught by his parents to focus there powers, something the Kryptonian didn't have.

Again, regular arrows and bullets were killing Loki's army. Where as fighter jets couldn't do shit to a Kryptonian.

Zod's alone would annahilates Loki's army, and only a fanboy as close minded as youreself would claim other wise.

And the fact that you call Zod a poor leader, proves you know nothing.

TheGodKiller
facepalm
Matter-manipulating, phasing, power-removing, planet-destroying, FTL Surfer tosses back the FU.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Matter-manipulating, phasing, power-removing, planet-destroying, FTL Surfer tosses back the FU.
Cloud destroying Surfer^

TheGodKiller
Cloud destroying Surfer^
Cloud that was much bigger than Earth, and the subsequent shockwave rocked the planet from hundreds of thousands of miles away.

So yeah, planet-destroying Surfer. smile

Zack Fair
Nuhuh. Cloud can be as big as it wants. it is still a cloud.

Rewind vision solos.

TheGodKiller
Nuhuh. Cloud can be as big as it wants. it is still a cloud.

Rewind vision solos.
Movie Surfer demonstrated planet-destroying power. Nuff said.

Based on? wink

Zack Fair
Are you flicking stupid? Freaked out when there helmets were removed? Did you even watched the movie?

You know why they freaked out right? The helmet was the only thing protecting them from the backlash of all the noises in the world, the only reason Kal didn't have that problem was because he was taught by his parents to focus there powers, something the Kryptonian didn't have.

Again, regular arrows and bullets were killing Loki's army. Where as fighter jets couldn't do shit to a Kryptonian.

Zod's alone would annahilates Loki's army, and only a fanboy as close minded as youreself would claim other wise.

And the fact that you call Zod a poor leader, proves you know nothing. LoL. Why do you bother?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Movie Surfer demonstrated planet-destroying power. Nuff said.

Based on? wink

Movies.

biscuits

Tony Stark
SS does solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SS does solo thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.